• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordofPwn

Just checked my best match where I had 35 kills and I had 6 double downs. Close, but you still have the lead I guess.

I had another match with 22 kills and 22 assists. Anyone ever get that many assists before?
Shit son, were you using Atheon's Epilogue and just shooting everything that moved? damn! very impressive.

Seemed like more than that to me!!!
it usually does.

My favorite is when i had 18 kills and 14 medals.
18%20kills%2014%20medals.jpg

or my 16 medal match.
16%20medals.jpg

stb

Pssh, take me off the list I will not be insulted by being an ALT when there's an empty spot on that list! But seriously thanks I guess.

Hah, I'm just waiting to make sure the folks who were ahead of you in the alt queue get a shot at the 6th slot first.

Seriously, though, do you want me to remove you or... ?

Can we get a Hard Raid going? I am a 30 Warlock with Oracles checkpoint.
I'll start the list (please be 30 with a great sniper to get through the Templar with ease):

1- silvertongueBR (30 Warlock)
2- Lebeau (29 Warlock)
3-
4-
5-
6-

By the way, it's crazy but if you plug your DualShock 3 into your PS4 it actually tells you 'Cannot use a wireless PS3 controller'

Well, if you can recognize it, why won't you let me use it, if only just for the menus?

Edit: Also, my mouse is recognized but there is no cursor, can't do anything with it.

Recognizing the controller is different than having a driver for it. There probably isn't a technical reason why they couldn't support it, but it isn't worth the effort since DS4 is the intended device.

Jinjo

why yes, gimme just a minute or two to collect about 1.2 million XP, ~50.000 glimmer and ~50 strange coins

We're all gutted by the news. :( But I fully intend on going in blind first week and rape Crota's "end" with only my 300 attack Jesushorn.

Then I will suck it up like the little bitch I am and ascend it to Godhorn.

Willing to raid any night - PSN: Rubenov25.

Got slapped in the face with the update but still in.

Cool, I know Mr-Stephen is always in. You're in the GMT (+1) timezone too?

Coconut

Banned
Hah, I'm just waiting to make sure the folks who were ahead of you in the alt queue get a shot at the 6th slot first.

Seriously, though, do you want me to remove you or... ?

I mean I am insulted but I would like to stay on the list ; ).

Pickman

On the topic of controllers, do any of you guys use those control freak thumbstick caps? Is there really a discernable difference in your performance, or is it all psychological?

Namikaze1

My stats:
Level 30 Warlock:
1 day, 18 hours, 20 minutes

Level 30 Hunter:
1 day, 22 hours, 36 minutes

Level 30 Titan:
7 days, 15 hours, 52 minutes

realcZk

Just checked my best match where I had 35 kills and I had 6 double downs. Close, but you still have the lead I guess.

I had another match with 22 kills and 22 assists. Anyone ever get that many assists before?

How do you check your best games? I see leaderboards but can't see game status. My highest points in a round were 8970 and highest kills were 44 but I can't see medals there.

Hoodbury

Shit son, were you using Atheon's Epilogue and just shooting everything that moved? damn! very impressive.

It felt like it but was actually using the Suros Regginator. Was on Exodus Blue and the other team really liked to multi-cap the B flag I think. And ya, I'd just kinda spray in there from the C side of the map hitting most of them but not always getting the kill on them all.

My 22 kills was also the highest on my team, so it's not like I was just an assist mongrel. I was killing things too.

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
As someone who is all leveled up to 28 (closer to 29) and have not run the raid at all, would it be bad manners to join up with a random group on here to run through it my first time?

Most of the pals I have on PSN have varied schedules or have moved onto other games.

Hoodbury

How do you check your best games? I see leaderboards but can't see game status. My highest points in a round were 8970 and highest kills were 44 but I can't see medals there.

Yeah are you guys just clicking through all your matches or what

Ya just looking at my recent matches list on Bungie.net. The two matches I brought up weren't that long ago and I haven't played crucible in a few days so they weren't that far down my list of recent games.

It sucks that recent match screen doesn't show how many flag captures you got in the match. Kinda a key stat for Control mode isn't it?

Wonder how I stack up to others in terms of the Objectively Correct medal. I have 228 of them total.

spyder_ur

As someone who is all leveled up to 28 (closer to 29) and have not run the raid at all, would it be bad manners to join up with a random group on here to run through it my first time?

Most of the pals I have on PSN have varied schedules or have moved onto other games.

Of course not, people here are pretty accommodating for first timers. Just keep an eye out for people starting raid groups and chime in.

Pickman

My absolute favorite thing to see in Crucible is

Postmortem
Double Down
Triple Down

Vortex grenades, the gift that keeps on giving.

Nope, most people on here are cool with explaining things to new people. Hawkian runs a beginner raid every week that is really helpful.

Hoodbury

Shouldn't be a problem for most here I wouldn't think. Just let them know it's your first time of course. Normal mode really isn't that bad anymore so most can breeze through it and a newbie won't slow them down.

LordofPwn

18 medals:

lsHTBJC.png
Awesome!
Yeah are you guys just clicking through all your matches or what
Mine are just from yesterday...

It felt like it but was actually using the Suros Regginator. Was on Exodus Blue and the other team really liked to multi-cap the B flag I think. And ya, I'd just kinda spray in there from the C side of the map hitting most of them but not always getting the kill on them all.

My 22 kills was also the highest on my team, so it's not like I was just an assist mongrel. I was killing things too.
imagine if you would have killed like half of those assists though. either way it seems exodus blue is the map for medals lol

I was just checking my matches from yesterday. on bungie.net you can view your recent matches on the right, click on them and it will bring up the popup we are posting. on that you can tab to medals earned. cant do it on the mobile phone app though.

That's only 14 Strange Coins. Shitty, but not too shitty.
I'm out... considerably more.

All because they had me excited when they addressed the problems with the mat system.
mYNS1Ca.gif

More lack of communication continuing this trainwreck.

What an awful transition to this expansion

ocean

Banned
I got a team of 4 in Control right now if you've got 2 to join.

Edit: PSN is DrDrizzay101.

Edit2: The real question is: who has most time in the raid and most raid clears on grimoire? haha
that's not the real question.
Sent request! 2 of us here.

Hoodbury

imagine if you would have killed like half of those assists though. either way it seems exodus blue is the map for medals lol

Oh you have no idea how much I was fuming during that match. Just kept seeing Assist +50 over and over and over again. It didn't feel like I was killing anyone. I didn't realize I also had 22 kills until the end so I was a little relieved. But ya, I was definitely thinking why couldn't more of those just be kills.

And ya, Exodus Blue is really great for those multi Kill medals. That B flag just seems to be a hive for people to try and multi cap. And also people stand in groups there to defend as well. Just go to that side entrance whenever you have a AOE super or rockets and have fun.

stb

Hard Mode Raid (starting at Gatekeepers, killing Atheon, then starting over) - PS4 - 8pm Eastern
1) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78) - Level 29 Hunter
2) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE) - Level 29 Titan
3) Agent_Tiro (PSN Agent_Tiro) - Level 30 Hunter
4) Temidien (PSN Temidien) - Level 29 Titan
5) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur) - Level 29 Titan & Level 29 Warlock
6)

alt1) raindoc (PSN raindoc) - Level 30 Warlock & Level 29 Hunter
alt2) ArkkAngel007 (PSN ArkkAngel007) - Level 29 Hunter
alt3) Coconut (PSN KrugerrandMan) - Level 29 Hunter

raindoc on GAF and PSN - 30 Warlock for GK+Atheon/29 Hunter for fresh run; maxed IB, G'horn, etc.

ArkkAngel007 (PSN Same), Lvl 29 Hunter (Maxed Hezen Vengeance, Ice Breaker, and Vanquisher VIII; might have maxed VoC by then).

Did you guys end up finding other raids? If you guys are out, I want to make sure I have some other backups.

Dave_6

Hard Mode Raid (starting at Gatekeepers, killing Atheon, then starting over) - PS4 - 8pm Eastern
1) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78) - Level 29 Hunter
2) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE) - Level 29 Titan
3) Agent_Tiro (PSN Agent_Tiro) - Level 30 Hunter
4) Temidien (PSN Temidien) - Level 29 Titan
5) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur) - Level 29 Titan & Level 29 Warlock
6)

alt1) raindoc (PSN raindoc) - Level 30 Warlock & Level 29 Hunter
alt2) ArkkAngel007 (PSN ArkkAngel007) - Level 29 Hunter
alt3) Coconut (PSN KrugerrandMan) - Level 29 Hunter

Did you guys end up finding other raids? If you guys are out, I want to make sure I have some other backups.

I think Hawkian posted that ArkkAngel007 was going to be in his newbie raid tonight.

Reposting.

Can we get a Hard Raid going? I am a 30 Warlock with Oracles checkpoint.
I'll start the list (please be 30 with a great sniper to get through the Templar with ease):

1- silvertongueBR (30 Warlock)
2- Lebeau (29 Warlock)
3-
4-
5-
6-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom