• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xur better sell SUROS, Icebreaker and Hawkmoon. Or they better drop for me somehow before the expansion gets here.

He needs to have a Fall Sale blowout with "everything must go". Xurday is here at last. Everyone gets what they came for. Great way to send off vanilla Destiny in preparation for Exp I.

He needs to have a Fall Sale blowout with "everything must go". Xurday is here at last. Everyone gets what they came for. Great way to send off vanilla Destiny in preparation for Exp I.

I think they were clearing their shitty exotic inventory. No wonder people were getting exotics left and right. I got TLW, Monte Carlo, Vex Mythiclast, Gjallarhorn, and Ice Breaker within 24 hours of the patch on Monday.

I'll be there!

tumblr_misjuyGbb81s5basgo4_250.gif

Which is crap IMO.

I agree and unfortunately that's how they do things. I don't play much PVP but I joined some gaffers and had a lot of fun during the last iron banner. Needed to get some of my characters to 30. Was missing armor even though I have over 30 raid clears. The problem with people who only play PVP is that the raid does not have matchmaking so it's a lot more difficult to attain the higher level gear. For me to go into PVP was easy. There's matchmaking

patchday

That was horrible as usual. And wtf is up with iron banner gear only going to 31 instead of 32? Way to screw over people who mainly pvp again.

Yeah I thought that was crappy too but not surprising. That being said, I did enjoy going to the raid. I wouldn't mind raiding for the guns and the 'raid' set. But the raid is the only PvE I could stomach. All the rest felt rushed and the strikes felt just as lackluster as Halo 4 coop

phen0m24

Since I apparently missed out on the Atheon CP (just need a helmet for my Titan) anyone doing a normal tonight?

PSN colonelocorn

I see there are a few Crota Raid groups forming in here. But waiting until Friday? Where's the fun in that?

Forming a group that will be ready to go into the Raid blind, immediately when the expansion goes live (or when we get done completing the necessary quests to gain access to the Raid). If you want in. just let me know.

Crota's End Blind Raid (Tuesday at 4am EST) (PS4)

1. Me (Level 30 Hunter) (Lazykarl24)

Reserves

quoting for anyone who wants to join me when expansion goes live

LordofPwn

Since I apparently missed out on the Atheon CP (just need a helmet for my Titan) anyone doing a normal tonight?

PSN colonelocorn
I was thinking of running a normal tonight at like 6 or 8pm PST. If I can do 6 I can probably bring another to the raid. Just not sure when exactly I'll be free

arimanius

I agree and unfortunately that's how they do things. I don't play much PVP but I joined some gaffers and had a lot of fun during the last iron banner. Needed to get some of my characters to 30. Was missing armor even though I have over 30 raid clears. The problem with people who only play PVP is that the raid does not have matchmaking so it's a lot more difficult to attain the higher level gear. For me to go into PVP was easy. There's matchmaking

Amen. I'm on the matchmaking for everything bandwagon too.

Possibly. Depends on the normal raid loot table. Probably requires a "refreshed" and fully leveled Exotic Helm like level 30 does now with only Normal VoG gear.

Have to think they include the raid helmet as part of the normal Crota raid potential drops. If not, everyone will need to wear an exotic helmet in order to get to level 32, before taking on the level 33 hard mode.

Have to think they include the raid helmet as part of the normal Crota raid potential drops. If not, everyone will need to wear an exotic helmet in order to get to level 32, before taking on the level 33 hard mode.

Where has level 33 been touted as Hard Mode? Why would it go above the Light Level cap of 32?

Pounded out 8 bounties tonight, left them uncashed. Going to grab two more tomorrow and then some for my other two characters. Hopefully 30 bounties all done and ready to turn in by next Friday morning.

Sad that I will only be able to apply them to one exotic at a time since that's all one can equip. Guess I can upgrade an exotic armor piece as well.

Anyone else working that strategy?

X-Frame

I hope all you guys gets to purchase "The Destroyer of Worlds" AKA Gjallarhorn tomorrow from Xur.

The more Gjallarhorns in PvE the better it is for all of us!

I hope all you guys gets to purchase "The Destroyer of Worlds" AKA Gjallarhorn tomorrow from Xur.

The more Gjallarhorns in PvE the better it is for all of us!

I pray to RNGesus it comes true.

However, I have this feeling we will all be praying for Dragon's Breath by next week.

E92 M3

It's going to be hard working on Tuesday while everyone is playing the new raid. Will also have to avoid thread =/. Going to be tough.

Pounded out 8 bounties tonight, left them uncashed. Going to grab two more tomorrow and then some for my other two characters. Hopefully 30 bounties all done and ready to turn in by next Friday morning.

Sad that I will only be able to apply them to one exotic at a time since that's all one can equip. Guess I can upgrade an exotic armor piece as well.

Anyone else working that strategy?

I am, but I'm turning in the 2.5K ones. I Want to max it out as much as possible.

phen0m24

Hey all looking to start a normal. Team Titan?

We have

Deafmedal 29 Titan
ColonelOCorn 29 Titan
Hoodbury 30 Titan
? Drlawyercop Titan?

Any takers? Just want to bang out a normal quickly.

Psn colonelocorn

JTran2003

We have

Deafmedal 29 Titan
ColonelOCorn 29 Titan
Hoodbury 30 Titan
? Drlawyercop Titan?

Psn colonelocorn

If there's still a spot I'm in. 28 titan. Psn jtran2003

Hyun Sai

We have

Deafmedal 29 Titan
ColonelOCorn 29 Titan
Hoodbury 30 Titan
? Drlawyercop Titan?

Psn colonelocorn

I'm in if still place available. Warlock 29

PSN : Hyunsai

Cool, thanks for the link. That is an interesting way to make the Raid challenging. Raid weapons will give the damage boost necessary to be DPS efficient while incoming damage is increased by being below enemy level.

Hoping that the entire raid set can be obtained through normal mode though. Really don't want to go into hard mode raid with a weaksauce exotic warlock helm haha

Namikaze1

Focus on your studies man. School should always be priority number 1. I can't tell you how many friends I had in college that screwed up their life because of their videogame addiction.
I just have one more exam and that's on Monday evening which basically is me handing in a 26 pages paper and that's it. I'm out till next semester.

Tell me about it. I have a mountain of mechanisms and structures to study for my Biochem class alone.
Good luck. My best friend took that class last year and he was completely stressed out during finals week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom