• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

I'm guessing it won't be worth buying vendor legendary armor for everyone playing the raid since that will be the main armor for the expansion.

"The race begins on December 9th at 1AM Pacific Time. You will not need to complete the other Missions, Quests, Bounties, or Strikes first."

With that confirmation in the weekly update, I wanted to throw up the raid team listing to confirm everyone.

When: 4 am EST Tuesday 12-9 until
World's First

Who: Raid crew extraordinaire (i.e. flawless except Yzen)

1.) Boguester
2.) Astro
3.) Mattiator
4.) Steroyd
5.) YzenUp
6.) Cyborg (Confirm?)

I'll shoot cyborg another PSN message and a PM here so hopefully we can get a final confirmation with him. I know he was all in last time we talked so I assume nothing has changed. Can't wait!

Thank you gdt and the others for my first hard raid. Totally didn't feel like a hindrance to the team. Wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

Oh and I finally got my last piece so I can be 30.

Hell yes!

gdt

We just had an excellent even split team who persevered through the temar and then the rest. We got stuck at Templar for about an our or so but when we won it was awesome.

Didn't get shit I could use. Did get a 4th Vex that is now an exotic shard though. I was hoping to get my Titan to 30 before the Dark Below. Oh well.

Strider

Xur will sell the horn.

And Praxic fire.

You will have to wait a week (or more) to buy the upgrade from Xur.

Then you will have to level it up from scratch.

So needless to say I won't be as hype as I would've been.

Anyone want to do NM Raid? I have the Oracle checkpoint. My Titan is 26 but has maxed VoC, Icebreaker, and Corrective Measure plus Weapons of Light. Hit me up at PSN: SquallASF

He is not gonna sell the horn, guys.

I don't think he'll sell it either, they don't want too many GHorns heading into the new raid. Although this week would be interesting to see if people bothered trying to level it for the raid or wait until he sells the "upgrade."

I think he'll sell the new, upgraded version in a week or two as a good will gesture to encourage people to stick with the new content.

Looking forward to Iron Banner again on the 16th. The last iron banner was the most fun I've had with PVP so far.

agreed. everyone actually wanted/needed to run in a group and it made pvp much more fun, win or lose.

haven't played pvp since iron banner, and don't plan to play pvp again until the next one.

We just had an excellent even split team who persevered through the temar and then the rest. We got stuck at Templar for about an our or so but when we won it was awesome.

Didn't get shit I could use. Did get a 4th Vex that is now an exotic shard though. I was hoping to get my Titan to 30 before the Dark Below. Oh well.
Well you got me to 30 man, so thanks. Wish it would've been a chest piece, but I'll settle for the helmet for now.

Rubenov

I don't think he'll sell it either, they don't want too many GHorns heading into the new raid. Although this week would be interesting to see if people bothered trying to level it for the raid or wait until he sells the "upgrade."

Eh, given player discontent, increased Gjallarhorn random drops, incoming DLC, need to upgrade exotics starting next week, and the need for a Heavy to continue the Primary-Secondary-Heavy pattern, I think tomorrow is the best it has looked yet for Xur to sell it. Not definitive, of course, but good chance.

Namikaze1

Tomorrow will most likely be a heavy weapon. There are only four exotics heavy in the game till Tuesday: Gjallarhorn, Truth, Thunderlord, and Super Good Advice. Of the four, only one is part of a bounty. That leaves 3 for Xur to sell. Of those three, Gjallarhorn and Truth have been sold by Xur.

Tomorrow is Thunderlord's day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom