• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL CUCO

POS Comcast outage in my area affecting both TV and Internet. On the fucking Raid night!!!!!!!

sifKafx.jpg

I'm still up for this and will probably get up early to start playing. I think we still need three more for Crota raid?

My concern at this point is that with the newly announced start time, few on our original team will want to start that early. Dunno how this will play out, might just be easiest to do the stories and strikes first.

Not going to stress over it, will see who feels like doing what when Monday hits and people can plan. It's all good.

PS4 here, ok, now with my main, Hunter 29 almost 30 (I need only the chest), fully leveled weapons etc.. and I know perfectly the raid and its mechanics. I'm looking for a fresh Hard raid, add me PSN Vasilisk. The only thing, I can't talk, but I'll join the chat and hear everyone (3AM here and people sleeping close).

Namikaze1

What the fuck is Mark of the Circle?! What the fuck is Mark of the Oblivion?! What the fuck is Mark of the Executor?!

Why am I just finding out there are EXOTIC Titan Marks?!

I have been thinking about the new Commendations for vendor purchases and had a few thoughts. It does seem to be nothing more than an arbitrary time/activity gate, and it is. However, now that vendors will be stocking level 30 capable gear off the bat, the overall time-to-lvl30 for a "from scratch" character is greatly reduced. The commendations ensure the time isn't cut too fast, but it is still much faster (speculating) than pre-Dark Below attainment of level 30 via RNG Raid drops. Seems like a reasonable, but not ideal tradeoff.

rNilla

My concern at this point is that with the newly announced start time, few on our original team will want to start that early. Dunno how this will play out, might just be easiest to do the stories and strikes first.

Not going to stress over it, will see who feels like doing what when Monday hits and people can plan. It's all good.

Sounds good. I'm in no hurry and I'll be on all day.

Namikaze1

Okay, now that I have just learned that there may be exotic faction class items in the game, here's my Wishlist for tomorrow:

Titans:
Nothing really since I apparently got all of the exotics for the class.

Hunters:
Same as Titans.

Warlocks:
Heart of Praxic Fire

Weapons:
Hard Light

Everyone's Wishlist:
Gjallarhorn
Gjallarhorn
Gjallarhorn
Gjallarhorn

Todd's Wishlist:
Heart of Praxic Fire x4

MaDGaMEZ

Neo Member
weird thing never seen before. Was doing the sword of Crota bounty and before you get to it on the moon I saw Acolytes and a knight worshipping I killed the knight named blade of Crota and for a short period I was able to kill enemies with the sword of Crota outside that mission. Has this happened to anyone?

weird thing never seen before. Was doing the sword of Crota bounty and before you get to it on the moon I saw Acolytes and a knight worshipping I killed the knight named blade of Crota and for a short period I was able to kill enemies with the sword of Crota outside that mission. Has this happened to anyone?

This was added to a few areas this week from the patch. Cool little extra to hype the dlc.

Okay, now that I have just learned that there may be exotic faction class items in the game, here's my Wishlist for tomorrow:

Titans:
Nothing really since I apparently got all of the exotics for the class.

Hunters:
Same as Titans.

Warlocks:
Heart of Praxic Fire

Weapons:
Hard Light

Everyone's Wishlist:
Gjallarhorn
Gjallarhorn
Gjallarhorn
Gjallarhorn

Todd's Wishlist:
Heart of Praxic Fire x4

I'm hoping the Apotheosis Veil.

Templar fight justifies the 30 only elitism holy shit. I did it with my 30 titan this week with only one wipe but 3 hours later on my 29 hunter alt got me nowhere. It's doeable without a full 30 team but it's stupid tedious and hard.

Shit like this makes me also both wish for matchmaking and understand why it doesn't exist. Why do people even try hard without max raid or exotics gear and weapons?...

By the same token, everytime a group fell apart looking through all the community sites and messaging people is really old after a while.

Fuck. The. Templar.

Rubenov

Does anyone want to do the Weekly heroic? Need these 9 coins before I delete this character and start a Hunter to join the PVP Master Race.

E92 M3

I hate Destiny because I have a ton of games not being played. Diablo 3 is still wrapped and a bunch of digital titles.

rNilla

I hate Destiny because I have a ton of games not being played. Diablo 3 is still wrapped and a bunch of digital titles.

I don't understand why people buy games when they aren't ready to play them
actually I do because I bought three games last week that I won't play anytime soon :(

E92 M3

I don't understand why people buy games when they aren't ready to play them
actually I do because I bought three games last week that I won't play anytime soon :(

I really wanted Diablo 3 and for 20 bucks it was a no-brainer. I'll get to it, but not sure when now lol. Maybe Sunday morning or something.

CornDogg

They are pretty much only for people that want to rock Full Raid gear.

I guess that makes sense. Unless they start adding set bonuses to the raid gear, though, I can't see myself giving up exotic armor perks for the aesthetic bonus of having a full set equipped.

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
(ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

well, I guess I'll just play a little the next couple of days and then wait for all the changes take place before doing anything big... still not too happy with the repeating grind for gear (even thou I dont have any exotics maxed, but most of them I already got the perks unlocked). kicker is once the DLC is public, I'll only have Tuesday to play it and then I'll be gone on a trip for 10 days. though I guess that's a good way to let them smooth out all the wrinkles and let people test out all the tricks first.

edit: woot, top of page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom