• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, given player discontent, increased Gjallarhorn random drops, incoming DLC, need to upgrade exotics starting next week, and the need for a Heavy to continue the Primary-Secondary-Heavy pattern, I think tomorrow is the best it has looked yet for Xur to sell it. Not definitive, of course, but good chance.

Yeah, it's definitely the most interesting week yet for Xur especially since the cat's out of the bag with his wares not being random.

not my kinda game. actually i don't want to support insomniac until they put Spyro on the PS4

lol I've got that PSN Spyro avatar but sadly its the "serious, hardcore" Spyro of latter days rather than the awesome and silly Spyro of the classic PS1 trilogy.

Wallach

Tomorrow will most likely be a heavy weapon. There are only four exotics heavy in the game till Tuesday: Gjallarhorn, Truth, Thunderlord, and Super Good Advice. Of the four, only one is part of a bounty. That leaves 3 for Xur to sell. Of those three, Gjallarhorn and Truth have been sold by Xur.

Tomorrow is Thunderlord's day.

I'd buy that for a dollar. Or seventeen spacebucks or whatever.

Tomorrow will most likely be a heavy weapon. There are only four exotics heavy in the game till Tuesday: Gjallarhorn, Truth, Thunderlord, and Super Good Advice. Of the four, only one is part of a bounty. That leaves 3 for Xur to sell. Of those three, Gjallarhorn and Truth have been sold by Xur.

Tomorrow is Thunderlord's day.

But I already have 3...

Namikaze1

Give me Hard Light, Bungie! It's one of three non-bounty exotics Xur hasn't sold yet!

Edit: 3 actually. Forgot about Universal Remote.

Should I hold on to engrams until the new stuff hits?

Will they have a chance to drop the new items if I wait or will it be like when all the leg's got downgraded to blues?

Xur will sell the horn.

And Praxic fire.

You will have to wait a week (or more) to buy the upgrade from Xur.

Then you will have to level it up from scratch.

So needless to say I won't be as hype as I would've been.

Fuck that I got a Gjallarhorn and leveled it asap. Not gonna let anything get me down lol

Namikaze1

Should I hold on to engrams until the new stuff hits?

Will they have a chance to drop the new items if I wait or will it be like when all the leg's got downgraded to blues?
They haven't said anything yet so I suggest keeping them in the bank till then. I'm hoping they don't cause I got a legendary boot engram in my bank for Tuesday.

Namikaze1

Thank you reddit! Here's a list of what Xur has sold so far:
Week 1 - No Backup Plans, Mask Of The Third Man, Sunbreakers, Red Death, Chest Engram

Week 2 - Helm Of Inmost Light, Lucky Raspberry, Sunbreakers, Gjallarhorn, Chest Engram

Week 3 - Chest Of Alpha Lupi, Knucklehead Radar, Apotheosis Veil, Suros Regime, Helmet Engram

Week 4 - Helm Of Saint-14, Achlyophage Symbiote, Sunbreakers, Red Death, Helmet Engram

Week 5 - Helm Of Inmost Light, Lucky Raspberry, Voidfang Vestments, Ice Breaker, Helmet Engram

Week 6 - The Armamentarium, Achlyophage Symbiote, Light Beyond Nemesis, Truth, Chest Engram

Week 7 - The Armamentarium, Chest Of Alpha Lupi, Voidfang Vestments, Suros Regime, Gauntlet Engram

Week 8 - The Armamentarium, Lucky Raspberry, Voidfang Vestments, Patience and Time, Helmet Engram

Week 9 - Chest Of Alpha Lupi, Mask Of The Third Man, Sunbreakers, Truth, Helmet Engram

Week 10 - The Armamentarium, Chest Of Alpha Lupi, Voidfang Vestments, The Last Word, Helmet Engram

Week 11 - No Backup Plans, Young Ahamkara's Spine, Voidfang Vestments, Mida Multi-Tool, Helmet Engram

Week 12 - The Armamentarium, Chest Of Alphia Lupi, Voidfang Vestments, Plan C, Gauntlet Engram

Week 13 - ???

Ghazi

I'm going to sleep now. When I wake up in 5 hours to check his wares, I know that I'm going to be sorely disappointed.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
The hell is every1 running Normal Raids for?

Today I got like 6+ invites to do Normal Raids, was fucking weird

that tiebreaker though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVqN-1KQ99g&feature=youtu.be

aebGjPJ.png

lol the site shows a different score than the game.

Namikaze1

Week 18 - Namikaze's Light
Weapon type: Heavy, Rocket Launcher

Weapon's description:
He chose to fly but his wings couldn't sustain him. His spirit lives on in this mighty rocket launcher.

Arc type

Unique Perks
Fly Like an Eagle:
Rocket flies forth, tracking its target at extreme speeds.

Deathstroke:
In mid flight, rocket separates into several mini rockets, each locking on to an individual enemy. Death soon follows.

Need two more for the normal raid on PS4! We're gonna try to breeze through it, most of us are either lvl 29-30 so it shouldn't be bad

PSN: joshcbrugby

lunlunqq

I just need 2 more weapons to complete my exotic weapon collection: Universal Remote Control and Hawkmoon. Since Xur cannot sell Hawkmoon, I hope he brings the Universal Remote Control tomorrow!!!

Oh when was it found out that he isn't random? And if he isn't random, why did bungie insist on trolling warlocks?

Bungie employees including Deej were streaming Crucible a little while back and they talked about how he wasn't random but didn't elaborate too much. To be fair, he's trolled Titans pretty hard by this point too, although not as bad, haha. That Praxic Fire though...

I'm still shooting for the moon, hoping for Saint helm, Knucklehead, Praxic, and TLord.

Namikaze1

Looking at the list, Xur sold all of the Hunter exotics while all but 1 has been sold for Warlocks and Titans. He hasn't sold Heart of Praxic Fire and An Insurmountable Skullfort yet.

Edit: Warlocks are actually missing 2: Praxic Fire and Skull of Dire Ahamkara (thanks, Arramos!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom