• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, not one new thing doing hard raid this week.

Well, when the only thing I need is the Vex and Praedeths Timepiece for all 3 classes I can't expect the rolls to work out. I hope I get the Vex someday :/

3 characters did hard raid this week, I got a Titan chest piece from Oracles, a Suros from Atheon...and Energy/Shards from every single other thing on all characters.

Qwell

So far for hard

1. Qwell
2. thaOwner (psn = gen_hof)
3. InvisibleStride
4. Kadey (I think...)
5. RogueLedrX

Awesome post!.

Thanks so much! My only problem now is that I hate basically all of the screen shots I had been saving, haha.

hhmm... never seen a 28 in hard before, I'm sure its doable, but would be tough. Would want the others to weigh in.

I've finished a hard raid with 2 30's, 3 29's and a 28 but it was also before the Atheon hotfix patch. You only really need DPS for GKs and Atheon but it will obviously make those phases pretty challening. It's definitely doable, the 28 just has to play super conservatively because they will get taken down in a flash.

Wow, smoothest raid I've ever done with my raid group tonight. Took about 50 minutes, no glitches, did Atheon on first try. First time we were all 30 too.

No Vex or Timepiece tho :/

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Alright I'm in.

Ten bucks says I won't get anything of worth. Let's go raiders!

You guys aren't doing a fresh start? Wouldn't that make us miss a few chests?

Qwell

Alright I'm in.

Ten bucks says I won't get anything of worth. Let's go raiders!

You guys aren't doing a fresh start? Wouldn't that make us miss a few chests?
Its the Oracles checkpoint, we only miss the first chest which you can actually get solo.

coy

Thanks for letting me join the Fun Run in the colonel's place! Y'all are good people and make for a real cool time. Got 2 less trophies to worry about now as well.

After the raid, decided to run Nightfall and was talking about the unfortunate reward of 5 coins and how sucky that must feel. Guess what I got? -_-

Then during the weekly, I jokingly asked for any purple to show up on my screen. Amazingly, I got two as
s
rewards!

Okay fine, this time I had to try my luck but for my fireteam instead. Went into a Tiger Strike and at the end I was stammering out "Hawkmoon" and "Gjallarhorn" when the boss went down. I guess the Bloodpact shader is a nice consolation prize.

DJ88

Got my first ever exotic drop in the game after playing since launch from the nightfall this week (Insurmountable Skullfort), then was blessed with my second after hard raid just now.

BALLERHORN BABY!!!

RNG seems to have finally taken pity on me.

Also got the raid boots I needed for 30 after countless raids of going home empty handed. Wonderful timing of course since I had just spent the weekend ranking up in IB to get the boots there haha.

Wow, smoothest raid I've ever done with my raid group tonight. Took about 50 minutes, no glitches, did Atheon on first try. First time we were all 30 too.

No Vex or Timepiece tho :/

Yup, it was a thing of beauty.

h69AzbL.jpg

My latest haul! First time I've gotten exotics from Hard Raid!

tumblr_n3e3tqRALd1sff1xno1_400.gif

Deku Tree

Just before it's supposed to be buffed too. Nice timing lol

Oh yea. Would you mind sharing an oracle checkpoint with me if you have the time and still have a checkpoint? I want a shot at FateBringer :)

I can't wait to try it out.

Yes it's the hawkmoon killer in PVE

Last night was my 24th hard mode clear and still no vex. I think some people are more prone to certain items in the game than others. I unfortunately I'm prone to getting sparrows and ships :-/

Nah. It's all random.

Grats! Love the sound it makes :D

I haven't fired it yet. I bet I'll like th sound too.

Amazing !!

Yup.

Thanks a lot, guys. That was quick and easy. Got my 5th Found Verdict, 3rd Fatebringer, 2nd Hezen Vengeance, and the raid helmet such that my hunter can join my other two characters in the lvl 30 club. :D

Glad to play with you. Good times.

Mupod

well I got a Praedyth's Revenge from the raid and immediately tried it out in PVP. Even unupgraded it confirmed my suspicions that it's OVERPOWERED AS SHIT. It's not even comparable to the crap snipers I've been using until now, no wonder every camping jackass on shores of time seemed to be using it. Now I can be that jackass.

This thing has no recoil at all. In my first game with it I got a triple kill and wiped out the enemy team. I don't really know what the upgrades do but it doesn't even need them. It's a bit disappointing to realize that I'm not improving by getting better, I'm just slowly realizing that everyone else was using far far better guns than me all this time. The IB machinegun is also insanely good and I go on massive sprees with the thing almost every time I get heavy ammo...it does like 2x the damage of my old LMG and has no recoil.

After winning a bunch of rounds the game decided to fuck me over and put me up against 3 man teams every round, sometimes midway into the match with no teammates. I just wanted to finish off my week-old 9/10 dead man's hand bounty but that's impossible when it's literally me alone against 3 people, or my teammates are standing around doing nothing. After quitting out of several unfair matches in a row I just gave up, I'll finish it tomorrow.

realcZk

well I got a Praedyth's Revenge from the raid and immediately tried it out in PVP. Even unupgraded it confirmed my suspicions that it's OVERPOWERED AS SHIT. It's not even comparable to the crap snipers I've been using until now, no wonder every camping jackass on shores of time seemed to be using it. Now I can be that jackass.

This thing has no recoil at all. In my first game with it I got a triple kill and wiped out the enemy team. I don't really know what the upgrades do but it doesn't even need them. It's a bit disappointing to realize that I'm not improving by getting better, I'm just slowly realizing that everyone else was using far far better guns than me all this time. The IB machinegun is also insanely good and I go on massive sprees with the thing almost every time I get heavy ammo...it does like 2x the damage of my old LMG and has no recoil.

After winning a bunch of rounds the game decided to fuck me over and put me up against 3 man teams every round, sometimes midway into the match with no teammates. I just wanted to finish off my week-old 9/10 dead man's hand bounty but that's impossible when it's literally me alone against 3 people, or my teammates are standing around doing nothing. After quitting out of several unfair matches in a row I just gave up, I'll finish it tomorrow.

Praedyths is a beast. And Jolders Hammer is crazy strong impact wise, three hits anywhere is a kill, two in head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom