• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is me @625+ Hours or 26 days roughly:
zRlQ1SU.png

dVunHTh.gif
Geez that's how much I played in CoD:MW2 over 5-6 months
P.s what site is that?

HighOnPCP

Sadly, looks like another week of hoping Xur brings the Ghorn since RNG has forsaken me.

I have about 70k XP in bounties and public event packages waiting for its arrival. What's another way Ghorn has dropped besides Raid, Nightfall or Iron Banner?

Do you know how much XP you get for a public event package?
If it's worth it I'll start stacking them too because I am too waiting on the Gjallahorn and I want it to be maxed ASAP.

I think I do, maybe I play while I sleep too!

Would explain some things...

i've played destiny in a dream before.

woke up looking for the exotic i was leveling up...

i actually have this problem a lot recently. i'll have conversations or do things in my dreams and think they took place.

looking forward to virtual reality gaming.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Geez that's how much I played in CoD:MW2 over 5-6 months
P.s what site is that?

Where do you go to see your playtime?

destinystatus.com

Destiny status has odd time tracking, much different from the ones at bungie.net.

Bungie.net is broken, my playtime for Warlock has stayed 9 hours for 2 weeks

Destiny Status at least updates live

I remember f5'ing to see how quickly it updated, it was almost instant if I did a patrol or pushed the xp bar in anyway

Would take bungie.net like 2-3 days to show info, and it's still backed up

Also I called it on Deej giving us the Thanksgiving nonsense, I knew they were just gonna do the we got cool shit to tell ya, but you know holidays, can't have any info leak out...
Said this while we were going for Flawless (failed 3 times, but good effort + experience came to all of us)

annoying bug with the last word. can't snipe immediately after switching from it to my sniper :/

at this point, i'm not sure if the R2 on my controller is also busted, or if the game isn't working.

For any experienced PvP fusion users, what are the preferred perk load outs for Plan C and Pocket Infinity? Right now I've got-

PC: CQB Ballistics + Acc. Coils to accentuate the Plan C weapon swapping perk.
PI: Linear Compensator + Perfect Balance since PI seems to have insane range already

I've just started using them so I'm definitely open to suggestions...

amar212

My new Panasonic plasma is becoming to have seriois issuses with the low left HUD.

Washing, noise, nothing can solve the persistance that is now too visible on light areas.

I am becoming very unhappy.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Here's that dance party video haha. Sorry about the grenade lol, I was so sleepy ;_;

I was like "WTF JUST HAPPENED."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uhVpSvJGEc&feature=youtu.be

My new Panasonic plasma is becoming to have seriois issuses with the low left HUD.

Washing, noise, nothing can solve the persistance that is now too visible on light areas.

I had a few lines on my Panny plasma, I got a full refund and bought a Sony 4k TV.

SharkJAW

I just got P&T out of a purple engram and am now convinced they have a good chance of stopping exotics. I think it's my 3rd exotic out of an engram and I've had less than 15 purples since the patch.

Razgreez

destinystatus.com

Bungie.net is broken, my playtime for Warlock has stayed 9 hours for 2 weeks

Destiny Status at least updates live

I remember f5'ing to see how quickly it updated, it was almost instant if I did a patrol or pushed the xp bar in anyway

Would take bungie.net like 2-3 days to show info, and it's still backed up

I'm not so sure about the accuracy of destiny status. It's showing that I've completed the VoG this weak when I haven't with any of my chars

Zakalwe

Banned
annoying bug with the last word. can't snipe immediately after switching from it to my sniper :/

at this point, i'm not sure if the R2 on my controller is also busted, or if the game isn't working.

I've never noticed this and I use TLW/Sniper a lot. Which sniper are you using? If I have i
I could test for you.

I use L1 and R1 though, and I've also never experienced the auto fire glitch with VoC or TLW. Maybe it's to do with the 2 triggers in general.

Also this thread moves too fast, did you tell me before what you thought of TLW? It's the most run and gun of all the HCs so I thought it might suit you more.

Okay, anyone up for a flawless raid?

We have 3:

1) Me
2) Dave1988
3) GraverobberX
4) Drizzay (hopefully)

I would run it with you guys, but my internet is really laggy and having issues even refreshing a page :/ I need to replace my modern again and cant do it at the current hour over here..

Also this thread moves too fast, did you tell me before what you thought of TLW? It's the most run and gun of all the HCs so I thought it might suit you more.

I think he likes it man. He's straight up embarrassing every team we play, 33-3 style. We've had rounds of 20k - 2820 and 2750. It's ridiculous.

Okay, anyone up for a flawless raid?

I can definitely help run this in a little bit but the unstoppable Crucibulldozer cannot be stopped right now. I'm sure normal people will head for bed in a little bit then maybe astro will be ready too.

I've never noticed this and I use TLW/Sniper a lot. Which sniper are you using? If I have i
I could test for you.

I use L1 and R1 though, and I've also never experienced the auto fire glitch with VoC or TLW. Maybe it's to do with the 2 triggers in general.

i didn't use it in pvp before i posted my opinion about it. it goes without saying i'm in love with the damn thing now.

long as i get headshots i'm wrecking. it's no pre-nerf mythoclast, but it fills the hole that gun left.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Yeah, Zoba is on an another level altogether.

If you give me an hour to wake up I'll help.

If you can find people faster to on ahead!

I would run it with you guys, but my internet is really laggy and having issues even refreshing a page :/ I need to replace my modern again and cant do it at the current hour over here..

I think he likes it man. He's straight up embarrassing every team we play, 33-3 style. We've had rounds of 20k - 2820 and 2750. It's ridiculous.

I can definitely help run this in a little bit but the unstoppable Crucibulldozer cannot be stopped right now. I'm sure normal people will head for bed in a little bit then maybe astro will be ready too.

I can be ready in half ab hour if you havent found another by then.
Yeah, it's cool. Not in a hurry or anything.

Zakalwe

Banned

i didn't use it in pvp before i posted my opinion about it. it goes without saying i'm in love with the damn thing now.

long as i get headshots i'm wrecking. it's no pre-nerf mythoclast, but it fills the hole that gun left.

Heh. I thought so. It's easily my favorite pvp weapon. Been cycling through them all to find my ideal loadout and it's the gun I always come back to.

The TTK even without headshots is good, landing them makes it shred.

Can't wait to stop levelling these alts and focus on it again. :3

Midas

Yesterday was my first time being a bit angry at the loot system. Half raid done with a new hunter. Only energies and shards. Two people get a Fatebringer. Come on...

Edit: grammar? Maybe angry with?

Where's the best place on Mars to farm relic iron?

Never really had to before and now I need hundreds of the stuff.

Scablands base chest run. Or one in the Buried City. Look up some videos. I usually use the latter now can get quiet a lot in half an hour.

In other news Bungie.net has reset my crucible friends leader board ranking. I am now dead last with zero points. Still have my other stats and badges but the leader board is messed up.

Where's the best place on Mars to farm relic iron?

Never really had to before and now I need hundreds of the stuff.

I run a small loop in the first area. If you go to the left you will come to an area with a small building with some rooms down ramps, a big open area with a cave at the opposite end. You will see vex and cabal battle here a lot. Just run through the cabal base area checking all the rooms and on the roof of the circular area. Head down to the cave area and check in there and the rocks above. Normally gets me a fair bit quickly. Useful to do kill bounties etc there as well with the constantly spawning enemies.

Yep, no matter how much people rave about plasma TVs, this is the reason why I always choose an LCD TV. Sure, blacks are not as good, but persistance is not an issue. When you play games with static huds for very long hours it's a blessing.

Besides, my Sony 3D TV has amazing image quality and color reproduction. Blacks are really the only part I don't consider optimal, but they don't ruin the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom