• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CROTAS END FIRST TIME RAID AT LAUNCH - 4AM EST TUESDAY DECEMBER 9TH

I got next Tuesday and Wednesday off work!!! Woohoo! That means an early bedtime Monday night and an early rise for the launch of The Dark Below.

So, lets get some experienced Level 30 Only raiders with all 3 weapon slots with a mix of solar and arc weapons!

I have a Level 30 Titan, Warlock and Hunter, with many max leveled arc/solar weapons such as Vision of Confluence, Patience and Time, Hezen Vengeance, IceBreaker and many more!

PS4: Cosmos_Man

1. Byron Bluth - PSN: Cosmos_Man - Level 30 Titan, Warlock and Hunter
2. ComputerMkII - PSN: ComputerMkII - Level 30 Titan
3. Auto_aim1 - PSN: Kartik21 - Level 30 Titan, Warlock and Hunter

Please respond with your PSN, class(es) and weapon selection. I won't add your weapon selection above, just to vet you.

Post for the new page!

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I'm adding you to the list. If you can make 30, awesome, if not, no worries, you seem cool. Let me know if you need help running nightfall/weekly/VoG before then to get you to level.

Also, what's your PSN ID and guardian class?

Spots are filling up, call now for BIG SAVINGS:
Yeah, I'll join too. PSN- Kartik21. Have 3x30, will probably be bringing my Hunter or Warlock.
Post for the new page!
Add me too please.

VAULT OF GLASS VEX RUNS - #FOREVERNOVEX RAIDING CLUB

Looking for someone to take stb's spot! Lucky guy got a Vex!

We will be running the Atheon checkpoint 3 times for characters to get the damn elusive Vex that really isn't elusive because some people have gotten 5 or more of the fucking thing. Bungie just has a broken loot system that hopefully will be fixed in Crota's End based on the changes they announced yesterday.

Anyways! Here is our roster so far:
1. Cosmos_Man (me) - 3 Level 30 Characters (All 3 Classes)
2. LollipoPReapeR
3. MrAnderson (PSN: greyblade)
4. OPEN
5. Dave_6
6. Bizazedo

Every Wednesday starting next week on Wecdnesday December 10th.

Post for the new page! The timing hahaha!

stb

CE Raid group stuff

I'm not going to be able to run this on Tuesday, but I'd like to be kept in mind if a regular group forms going forward.

I can totes vouch for schwagger15; I've raided with him a few times now and it's always a blast even when we were beating our heads against the under-leveled-for-hard-mode-and-having-the-worst-lag-ever wall last night.

If you guys are going to run VoG and NF/WH after the reset, let me know.

Jinjo

I apparently am the only person in possession of selective reading skills. The rest of you must be forced to read through reams of mostly irrelevant posts in order to trip up over the few spoilers that filter through. I have tried to bestow my superpower (I call it self control) upon others, but it seems that only I am capable of wielding such discretion.

There's plenty of challenge in the actual raid mechanics, not just the discovery. Otherwise, that flawless raider trophy wouldn't be so rare. Heyo! PEACE.

You could also not be lazy and just click on the spoiler tag button for the rest of us. Little consideration goes a long way for the people out there who do want to be surprised and figure everything out themselves. Let's not turn this into a place people are gonna avoid when the dlc launches.

LordofPwn

LordofPwn Presents: A Toast to the Vault of Glass Hard Raid @ ~8:15PM PST Tonight / 4:15AM GMT Tomorrow Morning

This special event will be conducted on PS4s and will be Streamed on Twitch Following the VGAs on my channel twitch.tv/zuckt. The rules are simple, help us celebrate the 1st raid before the new one launches and drink when you screw up. The object is to have fun, and that is best achieved by veteran raiders. We will be doing this legit too. a lactose free raid unless you'll be drinking egg nog... is there lactose in egg nog?

The Participants:
1. LordofPwn - lvl 29 Defender Titan
2. DairyZeus - lvl 30 Bladedancer
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN

Alt 1. Bizazedo
Alt 2. OPEN
Alt 3. OPEN

Quote to be added.

Party invites should be sent out around 8:15, with Alts being contacted at around 8:30 if needed. if you are running late but can still make it before 8:45, let me know and we can probably save you a spot. easiest way to contact me is on PSN, even if i can't read the message right away i'll still know who sent it.

And if we arent friends yet my PSN is the same as on here: LordofPwn

• PSN: ComputerMkII
  • Class: Titan
  • Level: 30
  • Maxed regular weapons: Hawkmoon, Vision of Confluence (Solar), Fatebringer (Arc), Atheon's Epilogue (Void)
  • Maxed special weapons: Ice Breaker (Solar), Praedyth's Revenge (Void), Found Verdict (Arc), 77 Wizard (Void)
  • Maxed heavy weapons: Hezen Vengeance (Solar), The Cure (Void), another Cure (Arc)
Also, I'm a Flawless Raider

So the Blind raid on 12th is cancelled?

Homeboyd

I'm hoping this is 930pm. If so I should be good to go.

I think iceman829 maybe wanted to join he has a level 30 hunter. Not sure of his schedule though, know he posted about it when this group was forming.

Oh ok thanks. I must've missed it. I'll put him down as a reserve until he confirms. Yes we're shooting for 9:30 PM EST.

Xbone Crota's End (Blind) Crew

GAF Name (GT)
1. Homeboyd (Homeboyd903) - 30 | Titan
2. E92 (Trance Addix) - 30 | Hunter
3. giggletoe (Toejam2501) - 30 | Warlock
4. Sabotage (GmanM1) - 30 | Titan
5. Misterthirsty (Misterthirsty) - 30 | Titan
6. ghazi (ghazzarro) - 30 | Warlock

Reserves:
1. iceman829 (?) - 30 Hunter

Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Time: 9:30 PM Eastern

Do me a favor and request to join this b.net group (we use the group wall to keep up with schedules, etc...): http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/380586

MADGAME

It's use in the raid is incredibly small. The one and only time I touch it is oracles when Atheon teleports us(and that's if I'm not relic wielding). It's a terrible gun against preatorians/minotaurs. I rather go with the Void Wizard 77.

Speaking of relic wielding....I hope they are in no way a part of the next raid. I've seen waves and waves of cowards in my time raiding and it's terrible when 2 of 6 are willing to handle/know at all how to handle the relic. All that cheesing made a bunch of 'don't know shit' lvl 30 gaurdians.

I'm guessing Relics are replaced with Swords in Crota's End. Speaking of which, I thought I read a few posts that he is a giant Knight but one of his swords we wield in the story mission is small enough for a human to wield so I'm assuming he is a normal size Knight as well.

I love kiting in the air with sword in the story mission, it functions the same as the relic. Way better than jump gliding.

Bizazedo

I think many of us would spend the coins for Gjahallaron and the coins/shard/glimmer to upgrade it possibly next week.

I'd absolutely buy a gjallarhorn or ice breaker and just let them sit until next week.
Sure, and if Gjallahorn was up this week, given RNG, you should buy it.

We're just saying it's dumb to be mad that it ISN'T up this week because if you have a choice between this week and next week, you want it next week.

In that way, Plan C repeating can be seen as a good thing.

Helmet

Eternal Warrior - "Resolute" Provides Unstoppable for Fist of Havoc.

Hnngh, I want it. Armamentarium is still the best PvP exotic for Titans, though. Lightning Grenades are that good.

Peregrine Greaves - "Peregrine Strike" Shoulder Charge deals bonus damage when activated in the air.

Useless trash. Might be fun for PvE, but bleh.

I dunno about PvP but in PvE it's pretty much Armamentarium all day for me. I got mine the first time chest engrams were on Xur and I've pretty much used it the entire time since that day.

Be happy, Armamentarium is the best. Only in PvE does something else rival it (Helm of Saint 14).

R0ckman

I got next Tuesday and Wednesday off work!!! Woohoo! That means an early bedtime Monday night and an early rise for the launch of The Dark Below.

So, lets get some experienced Level 30 Only raiders with all 3 weapon slots with a mix of solar and arc weapons!

I have a Level 30 Titan, Warlock and Hunter, with many max leveled arc/solar weapons such as Vision of Confluence, Patience and Time, Hezen Vengeance, IceBreaker and many more!

Please respond with your PSN, class(es) and weapon selection. I won't add your weapon selection above, just to vet you.

Level 30 Hunter with the Horn here, maxed vex and IB as well, PS4: arekkusu77 friends with Cosmos and Computer already

Jinjo

Helmet

Obsidian Mind - "Insatiable" Nova Bomb kills reduce the cooldown of your next Nova Bomb.
Eternal Warrior - "Resolute" Provides Unstoppable for Fist of Havoc.
ExoTac Angel Hunter - "Angel Hunter" Significantly increases your weapons accuracy for a short time after jumping.

Chest

Purifier Robes - "Burn Brighter" Enemies killed by Ignite effects explode.
Gauntlets

Nothing Manacles - "The Cold Equation" Kills with Void Light abilities grant a shield.
ACD/0 Feedback Fence - "Wrath Conductors" Taking damage from a melee attack deals damage in an area around you.
Ikaheka's Hooks - "Touch of Venom" Hitting an enemy with a melee attack while invisible deals additional damage over time.

Boots

Unremarkable Bones - "Not Bound By Law" Upgrades Double Jump with an additional jump.
Peregrine Greaves - "Peregrine Strike" Shoulder Charge deals bonus damage when activated in the air.

Aren't these the House of Wolves exotics primarily?

These are all the exotic armor with the 1 next to them which points to them being in the first DLC:

Yti0u4j.jpg

Ruin Wings seems really good in combination with a Gjallarhorn...

Well then I'll join too. PSN: Dhruv_Hanom Level 30 Titan Maxed out Vex, Broken Truth(fire) and Swarm(fire), Thunderlord, Invective, Fatebringer, Ice-Breaker. Damn I've been preparing for the new raid for some time now.

Drain You

Just skimmed over the last few pages while in lunch at work, what's this people keep saying about waiting to turn in the Thorn bounty? I know it got buffed but is something else happening I don't know about?

RoKKeR

Alright, Warlock Exotic acquired, my first exotic! Pretty damn sweet... so according some posts in here I should wait until after the patch launches to start upgrading this this thing?

Bizazedo

This special event will be conducted on PS4s and will be Streamed on Twitch Following the VGAs on my channel twitch.tv/zuckt. The rules are simple, help us celebrate the 1st raid before the new one launches and drink when you screw up. The object is to have fun, and that is best achieved by veteran raiders. We will be doing this legit too. a lactose free raid unless you'll be drinking egg nog... is there lactose in egg nog?

Question, if I push / knock someone off the edge with my Sparrow....THEY screwed up, right?

LiK

These are all the exotic armor with the 1 next to them which points to them being in the first DLC:

Yti0u4j.jpg

Helmet designs look good

Namikaze1

This my plan:

Complete every bounty I can have on all three characters. Wait till Xursday next week. Check if Gjallarhorn is available for upgrade. If yes, trade in maxed out Gjallarhorn. Equip Gjallarhorn. Turn in bounties.

But I got to make sure most of the bounties are those that give you 5000 XP.

Got all classes at 30 and pretty much every weapon (minus horn). I'm not 100% sure if I'll be able to make it. Put me down tentatively and I'll give at least a days notice.

spyder_ur

Just skimmed over the last few pages while in lunch at work, what's this people keep saying about waiting to turn in the Thorn bounty? I know it got buffed but is something else happening I don't know about?

I believe if you have completed bounties, Bungie advised (well, too late but still) that you hold on to them and submit them after the DLC launches Tuesday. That way you get the 'new' version of the Exotic with higher base damage, instead of having to use an exotic shard on it (and wait for Xur).

This my plan:

Complete every bounty I can have on all three characters. Wait till Xursday next week. Check if Gjallarhorn is available for upgrade. If yes, trade in maxed out Gjallarhorn. Equip Gjallarhorn. Turn in bounties.

That's my plan as well, except for IB.

Temidien

Neo Member
VAULT OF GLASS VEX RUNS - #FOREVERNOVEX RAIDING CLUB

We will be running the Atheon checkpoint 3 times for characters to get the damn elusive Vex that really isn't elusive because some people have gotten 5 or more of the fucking thing. Bungie just has a broken loot system that hopefully will be fixed in Crota's End based on the changes they announced yesterday.

Anyways! Here is our roster so far:
1. Cosmos_Man (me) - 3 Level 30 Characters (All 3 Classes)
2. LollipoPReapeR
3. MrAnderson (PSN: greyblade)
4. Berried_treasurE (stb)
5. Dave_6
6. Bizazedo

Every Wednesday starting next week on Wecdnesday December 10th.

Everyone is PS4 correct? Can you all reply with the number of characters you have, their classes and level? Along with your PSN name. Sorry if you already posted it, I am just too lazy to back through all the comments.

Already have Vex but have some gear I'd still like to pick up from VoG. Keep me on your list of alts?

spyder_ur

I'm not going to be able to run this on Tuesday, but I'd like to be kept in mind if a regular group forms going forward.

I can totes vouch for schwagger15; I've raided with him a few times now and it's always a blast even when we were beating our heads against the under-leveled-for-hard-mode-and-having-the-worst-lag-ever wall last night.

If you guys are going to run VoG and NF/WH after the reset, let me know.

Making me blush. Even without any decent drops for me, still happy we finished that last night.

I'll probably be looking to run it later in the week with other characters, depending on progression.

This my plan:

Good plan. I'm doing the same, but turning in 2500exp bounties.

ocean

Banned

Is this the same launch day run we were both listed on last page? I see it's at an earlier time. I wanna play this as soon as possible! I'd be down for this and this time is actually a lot easier for me since I'm in Europe and it'll be morning instead of middle of the night :p

a_javierp on PSN, 30 Titan.

Arc and Solar goodies at 300: Fatebringer, Vision of Confluence, Ice Breaker, Patience & Time, Hezen Vengeance.

Not fully ugpgraded: Vex Mythoclast, Plan C, Arc Swarm, Arc Unfriendly Giant, Solar Zombie Apocalypse.

zewone

Very likely, I was just grabbing the new list I saw, but I posted a list with all the datamined exotics.

spyder_ur

This my plan:

What if he doesn't have it? I wish telemetries were more widely available, another item that I'm not quite sure why it has to go through Xur.

Deku Tree

I am in for this! Level 30 Titan, Hunter or Warlock. Maxed weapons that are solar and arc (Vision of Confluence, Hezen Vengeance, Fatebringer, Patience and Time, IceBreaker, many more!)

Are we still doing our Nightfall runs Tuesday night? Likely not?

I would like to CE raid Tuesday if my crew is available. Waiting to hear from my crew. If they can't make it I'd be happy to do our normal nightfals etc on Tuesday. Otherwise you and fixed can sub me, or we can plan to do it another day. This is just a special week, and I'd like to keep doing the nightfals with you two either way in the future on Tuesdays.

I just sent our crew a message on PSN about this.

I'm ready as soon as the rest of the team is, if on Tuesday. I'm usually on a couple hours before our Raid time. I can be on as early as 5pm Central

Cool. I can probably start by 8pm est.

Yti0u4j.jpg

Claws sound really OP for warlocks.

Don't touch me sounds rather nice, guessing the invisibility is like the rest with that visible wobble up close, so might be more of a PvE thing for escapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom