• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah! :D

58SShPu.jpg

These are all the exotic armor with the 1 next to them which points to them being in the first DLC:

Yti0u4j.jpg

Obsidian Mind and Bad Juju could work together for non stop Nova Bombs.

I wish we had more armor and weapons like these that a class can be built around.

Mr.Walls

Neo Member
Word of advice don't ever carry a person on a nightfall. By carrying a person you forfeit all rights to get good gear drop.
I carried a person he got ballerHorn i got some crappy legendary -__-

Word of advice don't ever carry a person on a nightfall. By carrying a person you forfeit all rights to get good gear drop.

only one person on a 3 man FireTeam gets the exotic weapon/armor, usually another gets legendary and the other gets shards or coins

I was about to go on a rant about how legendary weapons are not the end of the world. Then I read what the person recieved. Balahorn is not an exotic. It is GOD tier.

I am sorry for your loss.

Deku Tree

I think this game lends itself to some sort of Horde Mode. It would help to diversify the content and incorporating objectives, bounties, etc could make it quite robust. Maybe 1-2 per planet with varying difficulty levels.
Destiny firefight mode! I want!!

EL CUCO

Aren't these the House of Wolves exotics primarily?

These are all the exotic armor with the 1 next to them which points to them being in the first DLC:

Yti0u4j.jpg

Ruin Wings seems really good in combination with a Gjallarhorn...

Starfire protocol should stack with double grenades Sunbro bonus, giving you 3 fusion grenades!

When can I start begging Xur to bring this?

Mr.Walls

Neo Member
I was about to go on a rant about how legendary weapons are not the end of the world. Then I read what the person recieved. Balahorn is not an exotic. It is GOD tier.

I am sorry for your loss.

Lol,
My favorite weapons in destiny are actually legendary weapons Light/Beware and Vision of Confluence. So i completely understand your point. And if u dont need it you can always scrap them for always necessary energy.

CROTAS END FIRST TIME RAID AT LAUNCH - 4AM EST TUESDAY DECEMBER 9TH

I got next Tuesday and Wednesday off work!!! Woohoo! That means an early bedtime Monday night and an early rise for the launch of The Dark Below.

So, lets get some experienced Level 30 Only raiders with all 3 weapon slots with a mix of solar and arc weapons!

I have a Level 30 Titan, Warlock and Hunter, with many max leveled arc/solar weapons such as Vision of Confluence, Patience and Time, Hezen Vengeance, IceBreaker and many more!

PS4: Cosmos_Man

1. Byron Bluth - PSN: Cosmos_Man - Level 30 Titan, Warlock and Hunter
2. ComputerMkII - PSN: ComputerMkII - Level 30 Titan
3. Auto_aim1 - PSN: Kartik21 - Level 30 Titan, Warlock and Hunter
4. R0ckman - PSN: arekkusu77 - Level 30 Hunter
5. Dhruv_hanom - PSN: Dhruv_Hanom - Level 30 Titan
6. hydruxo - PSN: hydruxo - Level 30 Hunter

Alt(s):
1. toastyToast
2. a_javierp

I will send a group PSN message to everyone soon!

hydruxxo I am down for another one after this one!

Daemul

Welp, Gaming Side is a mess, so I'll just hang out here for the rest of the day. Thankfully I'm away to a friends stag do(bachelor party for non brits) this weekend, so I'll miss the massive ban fest that will be going on during PSX.

Nice to see us Titans get some decent exotics, though until they fix that awful bug with the "gain additional special/heavy ammo" perks, the Ruin Wings and Mk44. Stand Asides are going to get very limited usage.

Obsidian Mind and Bad Juju could work together for non stop Nova Bombs.

I wish we had more armor and weapons like these that a class can be built around.

Most of those pieces sound like a nightmare for PVP

3 fusion grenades in PVP is going to be so much fun but that extra charge on Scorch with the Claws is pretty interesting too since Scorch in Radiance is a OHK.

Radiant skin will be charge faster as well since its tied to Melee

forrest

formerly nacire
I'd like to form a party to tackle the new raid next Tuesday, beginning at 7 PM EST. If you'd like to take part, please be level 30, mic'ed, and equipped with maxed weapons of various damage types (I'm betting we'll have some Wizards to contend with, so make sure you have a trusty solar wep).

I'm not expecting to complete the raid that night and would like to keep the playtime to 3-4 hours as this is more of a "jump in and see how far we get" affair and we can pick up where we left off on a following day. I want it to be a casual and fun session, but one in which everyone is prepared and able to contribute.

1. Temidien, PSN: Temidien, Lvl 30, Hunter

Alts:

Please ensure all obnoxiously loud friends, crying babies, and drunk girlfriends angrily demanding attention are occupied in another room. :)

Put me down for a slot.
PSN: Forrest_Crump
30 Hunter
Plenty of Weapons maxed

pj

Banned
I did the normal raid for the first time last night. Extremely fun, and the group I got in with from destinylfg was great. It makes the rest of the game look stupidly simplistic in comparison.

Hopefully they start integrating some teamwork mechanics into non-raid content. Even though it still amounts to just shooting stuff, the little mini objectives while shooting things are a great change of pace.

P.S. How much harder is the hard mode than normal?

CROTAS END FIRST TIME RAID AT LAUNCH - 4AM EST TUESDAY DECEMBER 9TH

I got next Tuesday and Wednesday off work!!! Woohoo! That means an early bedtime Monday night and an early rise for the launch of The Dark Below.

So, lets get some experienced Level 30 Only raiders with all 3 weapon slots with a mix of solar and arc weapons!

I have a Level 30 Titan, Warlock and Hunter, with many max leveled arc/solar weapons such as Vision of Confluence, Patience and Time, Hezen Vengeance, IceBreaker and many more!

PS4: Cosmos_Man

1. Byron Bluth - PSN: Cosmos_Man - Level 30 Titan, Warlock and Hunter
2. ComputerMkII - PSN: ComputerMkII - Level 30 Titan
3. Auto_aim1 - PSN: Kartik21 - Level 30 Titan, Warlock and Hunter
4. R0ckman - PSN: arekkusu77 - Level 30 Hunter
5. Dhruv_hanom - PSN: Dhruv_Hanom - Level 30 Titan
6. hydruxo - PSN: hydruxo - Level 30 Hunter

Alt(s):
1. toastyToast
2. a_javierp

I will send a group PSN message to everyone soon!

hydruxxo I am down for another one after this one!

Let's wake the Hive!

spyder_ur

I did the normal raid for the first time last night. Extremely fun, and the group I got in with from destinylfg was great. It makes the rest of the game look stupidly simplistic in comparison.

Hopefully they start integrating some teamwork mechanics into non-raid content. Even though it still amounts to just shooting stuff, the little mini objectives while shooting things are a great change of pace.

Nice, glad you enjoyed. You should hop on with some people here - most are on PS4.

And yes, hard raid is pretty hard. I had ran through normal maybe 10-12 times and over the last couple days completed my hard and it took a long time. Much of it is level-dependent though - at 29 some tasks you just aren't cut out for - particularly relic duties as you go down very easily. Other than that, the mechanics are mostly the same except for a few things, notably no revives.

Hyun Sai

I did Hard raid with a bunch of fellow gaffers with my 29 character, never again. I felt useless, being squishy as hell and doing squat damage with my maxed weapons. I will do it again only when I'm 30, I don't like being carried like that.

Haybro

I did Hard raid with a bunch of fellow gaffers with my 29 character, never again. I felt useless, being squishy as hell and doing squat damage with my maxed weapons. I will do it again only when I'm 30, I don't like being carried like that.

This is my fear as a 29. Made it to the gatekeeper once, but I've never finished the hard raid.

Still working on the Nightfall. Not as easy as I thought. Fucking Hobgoblins.

If you're talking about the room before the cave, it's entirely skippable. If you're talking about the room with the boss, they're entirely avoidable if u hide behind the wall where u land when u first jump down or use the cheese spot to the left.

Is this all of the exotic armour pieces? Warlock only gets a chest?

And the obsidian helm and the akahm(sp) arm. Good time to be a lock.

Korosenai

So, I think I was given a shard.... Just logged on and bought 4 shards. Checked my inventory and I now have 5 of them. Did this happen to anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom