• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

What if he doesn't have it? I wish telemetries were more widely available, another item that I'm not quite sure why it has to go through Xur.
If he has Ice Breaker, then Ice Breaker. Same for Thunderlord. In these two cases, I'll just hand in my second one and keep my maxed out versions.

If he doesn't have none of those, I'll wait till the following week.

Jinjo

That's exactly the thought my mind got in motion when discovering it.
Now to get both of them...

I almost spend all my motes on exotic gauntlets to hoard them for next week, but I didn't end up doing that lol. Too risky.

Other combo's that seem potentially good/fun: Obisidian Mind + Bad Juju for quick supergain. Void blasts everywhere.

Monte Carlo + Claws of Ahamkara. Similar to the No backup plans combo. Keep that shield up! Or in combination with any other warlock melee, there are a few very cool options with this combo.

Also, Radiant Dance Machines has huge potential in PvP depending how big the increase in movement speed is, since normally you slow down to a crawl when ADS.

Glasshouse & Starfire Protocol are good no matter what exotic weapon you run.

I would probably get better utility out of Starfire than Praxic but I'll keep Praxic because it looks way better and the perk isn't so good on Starfire that I can't refuse.

X-Frame

I wonder if a Ruin Wings will work with raid boots so whereas usually I will get 4 rockets in PvP, them combined would give me 5 or 6.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I still don't understand why the removed care packages for doing your daily public time event and netting Gold

It's coming back with the DLC, but the outcry made them change it most likely

If it was a bug, holy shit, how the hell did they let that one slide

Sucks missing out on 5,000 XP bonus, +2 Vanguard Marks, and a Rare/Legendary Material
So almost a weeks worth lost because they don't test all this shit out

Even with all these patches and how long it took them to implement this shit, you would think they would see if they broke anything

Watch Pocket Infinity not get fixed till like Hard Raid version of Crota is released

I can't die till Dec. 29. That's my death date. This Guardian is going skydiving. Pray for Nami.

U.S. Skydiving Fatalities by Year
2013 – 24
2012 – 19
2011 – 25
2010 – 21
2009 – 16
2008 – 30
2007 – 18
2006 – 21
2005 – 27
2004 – 21
2003 – 25
2002 – 33
2001 – 35
2000 – 32
1999 – 27
1998 – 44

You should statistically be fine... Here is hoping for you not to be on the 2014 list!

Ok, so you guys are telling me I should level up all legendary and Exotic armor.
My Exotic helmet serves me better than the raid helmet, but I should upgarde it in case I want to reaplce a chest piece ior boots one dy right?

I still don't understand why the removed care packages for doing your daily public time event and netting Gold

Sucks missing out on 5,000 XP bonus, +2 Vanguard Marks, and a Rare/Legendary Material

Even with all these patches and how long it took them to implement this shit, you would think they would see if they broke anything

Watch Pocket Infinity not get fixed till like Hard Raid version of Crota is released

They said it was indeed a bug, and that it will be fixed when TDB hits next week, and yeah, i think too that pocket infinity will be fucked up a long time.

I see what your saying, but bugs are a funny business... Hey not to derail but do you still play FF14?

E92 M3

There are going to be so many Fusion Grenades that Guardians are going to fuse with one another

FUSION_DANCE.jpg

Like that?

Deku Tree

I saw this Atheon mission complete screen for the first time last night...

...I thought Bungie had long ago tweeted that not seeing this screen was not a bug but then Tyrant told me that if three people leave at the end the other three people will glitch into this screen and that's what happened.

3 fusion grenades in PVP is going to be so much fun but that extra charge on Scorch with the Claws is pretty interesting too since Scorch in Radiance is a OHK.

breakfuss

So Plan C being offered confirms Xur's selection isn't randomized, right? lol.

U.S. Skydiving Fatalities by Year
2013 – 24
2012 – 19
2011 – 25
2010 – 21
2009 – 16
2008 – 30
2007 – 18
2006 – 21
2005 – 27
2004 – 21
2003 – 25
2002 – 33
2001 – 35
2000 – 32
1999 – 27
1998 – 44

You should statistically be fine... Here is hoping for you not to be on the 2014 list!

That still seems like a lot...

Does Starfire Protocol combined with Gift Of The Sun mean a Sunsinger can have 3 grenades?

because of this, I won't bother upgrading my current maxed Voidfang Vestiments and won't bother ever waiting for Heart of Praxis Fire.

I will just wait for Starfire Protocol and level that...

stb

Who didn't?

Anyway, he did bring something usefull this weekend:
I still got an Atheon HM ckeckpoint on my Warlock and a Hunter that hasn't been through HM at all.
I also got a maxed G'horn and 100 pieces of heavy ammo synth.

YQR5et0.jpg

We came so close so many times last night!

We eventually cleared it about ahn hour after you guys left. The lag was atrocious. Once we got a clean, lag-free run, he melted.

MADGAME

I think this game lends itself to some sort of Horde Mode. It would help to diversify the content and incorporating objectives, bounties, etc could make it quite robust. Maybe 1-2 per planet with varying difficulty levels.

Xam knows.....

Youre right. if you're gonna become a warlock then be an Exo. We look the coolest.

This is what I can get behind... Exo Warlock for life!

I even decided to make a Hunter and I was really impressed with the class, and I am in the minority but love the gunslinger tree but it is not at the same level of Sunbro!

Drain You

I believe if you have completed bounties, Bungie advised (well, too late but still) that you hold on to them and submit them after the DLC launches Tuesday. That way you get the 'new' version of the Exotic with higher base damage, instead of having to use an exotic shard on it (and wait for Xur).

Ah that makes sense thank you.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I see what your saying, but bugs are a funny business... Hey not to derail but do you still play FF14?

Got tired of the stupid drama and the weird grind roadblocks they added into the game
Switched to Destiny, it keeps the grind and roadblocks just like FFXIV but I'm not paying a monthly sub now to get that fix

I enjoy filling up bars or bubbles, that OCD fix is needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom