• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydruxo

Am down Tyler if you find a group

We could all team up if you're down. Shouldn't take too long. Just need 3 more.

1) hydruxo (PSN: hydruxxo) - Level 27 Titan / 30 Hunter
2) TheTylerDurden (PSN: TheTylerDurden) - Level 30 Titan
3) phen0m24
4) OPEN
5) OPEN
6) OPEN

Anybody else want to join in for a normal raid around 7pm EST?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Had 2 great Hard Raid VoG runs

Atheon blessed me with this:
51zPL3b.jpg

Went with same team on my Titan, Atheon blessed me again:
iQzMZQd.jpg

5th Vex Mytho, 4th Patience & Time

Stockpile now getting onto absurd levels:
MFWIF4t.jpg

Just got Hunter to run through, then I'll be good, get to work on my exotic bounties and get them to the final step
See if I trade them in after TDB comes out if they get the attack boost

You're reading between the lines, or taking your own interpretation of that line a bit too far. By less time they mean less material grinding. If it would have been less XP, Deej sure as hell would've highlighted that fact to hell and back.
Bungie seems to have a habit of not being clear(Iron Banner 1.0, I'm looking at you)
You might be right, though

I'm in too! PSN id is the same as it is on here (28 Titan).

Added :) ;

I anyone is up for a quick normal nowish (as soon as we have 6), then sign up.

PSN: MandrakeUK

01: Level 30 Warlock
02: a_javierp Level 29 Warlock
03: ComputerMKII
04: blazeuk Level 29 Titan
05: EMPTY
06: EMPTY

Jinjo

"less time" is kinda vague. I'm sure it's less time without collecting ass materials but if the bubbles take just as long to fill up then it means nothing for me.

We should have waited with finishing that Thorn bounty dude :(

Bungie seems to have a habit of not being clear(Iron Banner 1.0, I'm looking at you)
You might be right, though

Best to just assume worst-case-scenario. Stocked up on handcannon telemetries again today and machine gun for my Thunderlord. Thankfully I already have 20 for rocket launchers.

Deku Tree

Had 2 great Hard Raid VoG runs

Atheon blessed me with this:
51zPL3b.jpg

Went with same team on my Titan, Atheon blessed me again:
iQzMZQd.jpg

5th Vex Mytho, 4th Patience & Time

Stockpile now getting onto absurd levels:
MFWIF4t.jpg

Just got Hunter to run through, then I'll be good, get to work on my exotic bounties and get them to the final step
See if I trade them in after TDB comes out if they get the attack boost

How many strage coins to you make each week? Do you ever spend them?

12 weeks of Destiny time 27 coins is only = 324 coins and you have 249... You must also get a lot from engrams etc.

LordofPwn

well, apparently some dude who worked for gamespot said that a rep told him that we could (so take that with a grain of salt)

thats all the "confirmation" ive seen so far

ugh... Urk if you're watching could you just give us a simple yes/no. takes like 5 seconds...

Jinjo

that's okay. I hardly upgraded it. only got the first perk.

I nearly got to the exotic perk, but basicly stopped earlier this week. Barely touched Destiny this week aside from Nightfalls & Weeklies.

Thank god. While they're at it they should add those two to Xur's loottable on PS4.

Jinjo

Not a problem :)

03: ComputerMKII Level 26 Warlock
05: EMPTY

Can I join still? JinjoNL

Mindlog

It could be straight up less time (xp) to upgrade new old exotics. The fact that every other part of the game now has a new form of gating doesn't mean that they're introducing artificial grind to stretch out new old content. I'll wait until we get specifics....

BQLz9Mc.jpg

"more powerful"
sorry, they might need another meeting before being able to clarify that.
1 month to decide.
1 month to execute.
1 month to reveal through exclusive third party interview.

Can I join still? JinjoNL

Of course bro, added;

05: Jinjo

LordofPwn

Couldn't they just have implemented the same system they had for Iron Banner. you go to Xur with your equipped exotics (actually equipped) and you can upgrade them and only them. then equip a new exotic and repeat the process? I would have thought this would have been easier.

Also still need people for a hard raid tonight 8:15pm PST please join. it's a toast to the Vault of Glass.

Bigmanny287

added :-:

06: Bigmanny287

And thats that, we are full. I will be going to the tower to get my gear then sitting in orbit.

Feel free to add and join me.

Of course bro, added;

Actually, I'm Level 27 now!

We could all team up if you're down. Shouldn't take too long. Just need 3 more.

3) phen0m24
4) OPEN
5) OPEN
6) OPEN

Anybody else want to join in for a normal raid around 7pm EST?

Me - Dr_LawyerCop. Lvl 29 something

When did Xur stop selling exotic engrams? My kids started saving up motes of light for the last couple of weeks and were so excited to get their first exotic piece of armor when they got home from school today. WTF Bungie. Such disappointment in the house right now.

Deku Tree

"Xur can offer the Sony exclusive exotics for upgrade, yes."

You realize that is precisely literally a statement that can't be disproven. Xur "can"... doesn't mean Xur ever "will" "offer the Sony exclusive exotics for upgrade"...

I am only saying this because I don't consider this tweet to be final confirmation.

Bungie couldn't be bothered to code the PS exclusive map into the PS version of IB so...

added :-:

06: Bigmanny287

And thats that, we are full. I will be going to the tower to get my gear then sitting in orbit.

Feel free to add and join me.
I replied way before Bigmanny but whatever.

X-Frame

Gatekeeper portal question:

Can you kill all the adds in either Gatekeeper portal and then no more will spawn after the Gatekeeper is dead or do more adds continually spawn?

I can't seem to remember.

coy

Couldn't they just have implemented the same system they had for Iron Banner. you go to Xur with your equipped exotics (actually equipped) and you can upgrade them and only them. then equip a new exotic and repeat the process? I would have thought this would have been easier.

Also still need people for a hard raid tonight 8:15pm PST please join. it's a toast to the Vault of Glass.

Sweet there is still room! I haven't drank in awhile so it may or may not end well but this sounds fun. 30 whatever but will likely bring my Hunter. I am PST and get home by 7PM.

PSN: coyquettish

spyder_ur

If anyone is looking for buds to team up for a normal raid tonight, I'd be interested in something in the 7pm eastern range, give or take.

30 Titan on PSN (same as GAF name)

I'd be down on my 29 Warlock if it was closer to 7:30 - if you're set on 7 and/or it's filled up that's fine too.

Taz

If anyone is bored and would like to run me through the weekly Heroic strike I'd much appreciate it

Psn Taz-4-7

hydruxo

Normal VoG Run - 7 or 7:30 PM EST

3) phen0m24
4) Dusty (PSN: Dr_LawyerCop) - Level 29
5) Schwagger15 - Level 29 Warlock
6) OPEN

I'd be down on my 29 Warlock if it was closer to 7:30 - if you're set on 7 and/or it's filled up that's fine too.

Added you to the list. We just need 1 more.

realcZk

You realize that is precisely literally a statement that can't be disproven. Xur "can"... doesn't mean Xur ever "will" "offer the Sony exclusive exotics for upgrade"...

I am only saying this because I don't consider this tweet to be final confirmation.

Bungie couldn't be bothered to code the PS exclusive map into the PS version of IB so...

oh no doubt, i share your concerns

Dave_6

What's the absolute lowest I can be to get thru the normal raid? A 26 I'm guessing? My Warlock is a 25 3/4 or so lol.

Anyone want to help carry me thru the 26 weekly?

Greenymac

It's fine I'm just being salty.

Then dont be salty and take me up on my offer. I havent even DONE a normal raid in a month, but Id run one with you to help out...Greenymac is my PSN. Im just making an offer man. If not Ill play some crucible. All on you man!

Frenden

Banned
I'm glad I waited to try and complete the Thorn bounty. At least I might have one exotic to use without needing to re-dump mats, glimmer, shards, and time.

My dad is in town visiting tonight and I'm not sure when he's going to crash. If the family stuff wraps up by then I can definitely hop on but I can't say for sure now.

All this exotic reset crap is depressing and I only really feel the need to upgrade my TLW/IB and Helm of Innermost Light. Can't imagine y'all that have freaking armories of maxed stuff.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm just going to be exotic shards for my Thunderlord and Horn. The others can wait.

Will still do Atheon raids for stuff.

If they're saying he can that means he can and he eventually will. Your concern applies to all weapons since we don't know when Xur will have the upgrade for any specific weapon. For me it's great news that I will be able to upgrade my hawkmoon when Xur has the upgrade. The actual upgrade grind itself is another matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom