• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

westtrade

Neo Member
Crota's the new kid on the block, and the first raid is no longer en "VoG-ue", but does anyone want to form static group to keep running it in hard mode weekly?

The goal would be to have the same folks run it week-in, week-out (hopefully with a few extras in case anyone can't make it on a given week) on a Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE) - 29/Titan (with soon-to-be-maxed AE, void Swarm, and HV, as well as maxed Ice Breaker and maxed Ghorn)
2) Dave_6 (PSN Daves87) - 29/Hunter
3)
4)
5)
6)
a1)
a2)
a3)

schwagger15, Dave_6, Ourobolus, coy, coy's pal that helped last night whose GAF handle I don't know? That'd give us a full crew to start.

Put me down for a spot.
lvl 30 titan/warlock
PSN: westtrade

Nice, so we have 2. Need 4 for Hard Mode VoG. Can start one we have 6. I have the Oracle checkpoint so we could start there if everyone is cool with that.

1. grimlock33 - Level 29 Titan
2. Gen_hof
3. skatelivelearn - Level 30 hunter
4. jtran2003 - Level 30 Warlock
5. Macello
6. Macello's friend

Full

spyder_ur

Crota's the new kid on the block, and the first raid is no longer en "VoG-ue", but does anyone want to form static group to keep running it in hard mode weekly?

The goal would be to have the same folks run it week-in, week-out (hopefully with a few extras in case anyone can't make it on a given week) on a Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE) - 29/Titan (with soon-to-be-maxed AE, void Swarm, and HV, as well as maxed Ice Breaker and maxed Ghorn)
3)
4)
5)
6)
a1)
a2)
a3)

schwagger15, Dave_6, Ourobolus, coy, coy's pal that helped last night whose GAF handle I don't know? That'd give us a full crew to start.

Definitely interested though it's a bit hard for me to commit to a set time on the weekends. I'm less sure when exactly I'll be playing though I'm usually on a decent amount.

Nice, so we have 2. Need 4 for Hard Mode VoG. Can start one we have 6. I have the Oracle checkpoint so we could start there if everyone is cool with that.

1. grimlock33 - Level 29 Titan
2. Gen_hof
3. Dave_6 - Level 29 Hunter
I've got two 30s if anyone drops out. Psn is Macello

Was bored and looked into what that Blacksmith shader is going for on eBay... $50 USD. Was going to preorder CoD just for the shader, but I forgot to and missed the preorder window.

phen0m24

Normal VoG Run - 7 or 7:30 PM EST

1) hydruxo (PSN: hydruxxo) - Level 27 Titan / 30 Hunter
2) TheTylerDurden (PSN: TheTylerDurden) - Level 30 Titan
3) phen0m24
4) Dusty (PSN: Dr_LawyerCop) - Level 29
5) Schwagger15 - Level 29 Warlock
6) Agent (PSN: phantom8324) - Level 28 Titan

Alright we're full! Lemme know if any of you guys can't make it.

My psn is colonelocorn - should have said that earlier. :)

he was last seen cuddling with his pre-dlc hawkmoon with an empty bottle of booze in hand
its been a rough week

lol Man update or no, we'd all be buying three Ballerhorns today if it were offered. If there's anything worth paying the upgrade fee for, it's that weapon.

NastyBook

CS3ybi.gif
Gonna be so much easier to do with those Stand Asides on.

#TEAMTITANS

purg3

slept with Malkin
Was bored and looked into what that Blacksmith shader is going for on eBay... $50 USD. Was going to preorder CoD just for the shader, but I forgot to and missed the preorder window.

should have sold mine, I don't even use it anymore now that you can buy the Thunderdevil shader.

Arrrammis

People were paying 300+ for Ghost Edition, and that one nutjob that supposedly paid 2k for it. Should of sold mine.

I found one for Xbone on black friday at Best Buy for $150... I considered buying it to turn around and sell on eBay, but I was too lazy and didn't want to risk having to keep it. (PS4 player here)

stb

Put me down for a spot.
lvl 30 titan/warlock

Sweet. Added.

Definitely interested though it's a bit hard for me to commit to a set time on the weekends. I'm less sure when exactly I'll be playing though I'm usually on a decent amount.

I've added you. We can figure out a default time or time range, and adjust accordingly. I'd like the group to be realistic about real life stuff, and am in the same boat. If I make plans to see a movie or something that conflicts with the raid, it should be flexible either by time or by alternates.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

3)
4)
5)
6)
a1)
a2)
a3)

I'm not sure if my group will be interested in the old raid after the DLC and I wouldn't mind being an alt for this group. My PSN is firehawk1234 and I have a 30 of all types.
(Mostly interested for the two exotic drops from Gorgon chest and Atheon).

I was just gonna make a post to see if anyone would want to do a normal raid.

1. hydruxo (PSN: hydruxxo) - Level 27 Titan / 30 Hunter
  2. TheTylerDurden (PSN: TheTylerDurden) - Level 30 Titan
  3. OPEN
  4. OPEN
  5. OPEN
  6. OPEN

Anybody else want to join in for a normal raid around 7pm EST?

Cool add me and shoot me an invite at 7 and I will be there!

stb

I'm not sure if my group will be interested in the old raid after the DLC and I wouldn't mind being an alt for this group. My PSN is firehawk1234 and I have a 30 of all types.
(Mostly interested for the two exotic drops from Gorgon chest and Atheon).

Added you as the first alternate.

Put me down for a spot.
lvl 30 titan/warlock

Sweet. Added.

I've added you. We can figure out a default time or time range, and adjust accordingly. I'd like the group to be realistic about real life stuff, and am in the same boat. If I make plans to see a movie or something that conflicts with the raid, it should be flexible either by time or by alternates.

I would be interested. Was good playing with you guys last night. Obviously being a Brit we have the time difference but as you saw last night I can be up till daft o'clock.

Probably would work best as me as an alt.

Or is there any GMT teams getting together?

God dammit I hate the LFG meta game. Sitting on my couch for 30 minutes messaging random players from destinylfg.net is not fun.

Still looking for a normal PS4 run if anyone is interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom