• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

Has anyone gone through their friends lists and cleaned it up a bit? I must have added about 200 people before Destiny came out, but I am guessing I haven't even interacted with 75% of them.

Oh yeah I have so many people on my friends list now and I don't ever play with a lot of them. Thank goodness that Sony allows you to have a huge friends list my Wii U has a 100 friends cap... Crazy! Too much trouble to go through and delete people... I wish Sony had a statistic like "the last time you played with this person was XX". It would make it easy to delete people.

Nodnol

It's interesting looking at the effect the Armor, Recovery and Agility bars have in game.

It seems, unless you're a Titan, then the difference in Armor is 15HP? Doesn't seem worth it.

Agility seems underwhelming too, but possibly the difference in strafe speed is worth it.

Recovery seems to be the most important.

What builds do people go for?

spyder_ur

Normal VoG Run - 7 or 7:30 PM EST

1) hydruxo (PSN: hydruxxo) - Level 27 Titan / 30 Hunter
2) TheTylerDurden (PSN: TheTylerDurden) - Level 30 Titan
3) phen0m24
4) Dusty (PSN: Dr_LawyerCop) - Level 29
5) Schwagger15 - Level 29 Warlock
6) Agent (PSN: phantom8324) - Level 28 Titan

Alright we're full! Lemme know if any of you guys can't make it.

I'll be ready in 5 or so - I know I said I might not hit 7:00 exactly.

I have a friend who urged me not to shard it. He said its rather good now.

I'll have to test it while I re-run the Weekly for my second Invective bounty. Was looking at my vault today and seeing what I could start throwing out so I can get enough AssEnergy to do the last VoC upgrade.

Edit: Might list some of it and have people help me throw out this or that.

FATEBRINGER!!! Finally Fatebringer. Idc what next week has in store... Fatebringer!!! Thanks too everyone who helped my little level 29 Titan through the raid. My level 30 warlocks were never able to get me a Fatebringer!!!

Ambitious

I was surprised to not being able to see the Destiny profile in the Headset companion app, when a notification about an update for the app appeared. The profile is included in the new version, but why didn't my PS4 automatically update it?

Also: Is there some kind of shortcut to leave a party voice chat?

JTran2003

FATEBRINGER!!! Finally Fatebringer. Idc what next week has in store... Fatebringer!!! Thanks too everyone who helped my little level 29 Titan through the raid. My level 30 warlocks were never able to get me a Fatebringer!!!

Yeah it was fun! Got my second fate bringer and epiloge which I'm gonna five to my 29 titan. Ever want to do this again let me know. Sti got my titan whose ready to hard raid!

lt519

So we never buying exotics with motes of light again? Shitty. I was hoping to dump some and get some shards out of them. Bungie is making this too much of a pain in the ass.

So we never buying exotics with motes of light again? Shitty. I was hoping to dump some and get some shards out of them. Bungie is making this too much of a pain in the ass.

This is not 100% true. Exotic grams will drop on xur but it is random as hell now. Not guaranteed.

Sullichin

Deej said on Twitter that Xur will sell exotic engrams on a sporadic basis now.

lt519

Deej said on Twitter that Xur will sell exotic engrams on a sporadic basis now.

Interesting, thanks. I was fine with the exotic upgrading scheme but if they are also removing avenues for obtaining exotics/shards then I'd start to get annoyed. The glimmer and marks limit is already annoying.

X-Frame

Is there any interest for a Hard Mode Raid tonight in about 1 hour or 8:30 PM EST?

I have a Level 30 Titan with a Templar checkpoint if that sways anyone but I could certainly do it fresh too.

EDIT: PS4

Kydd BlaZe

Is there any interest for a Hard Mode Raid tonight in about 1 hour or 8:30 PM EST?

I have a Level 30 Titan with a Templar checkpoint if that sways anyone but I could certainly do it fresh too.
I'm game. I have a Lvl 29 Titan that I still need to do the hard raid with. Which console are you on?

I'm up for it. Level 30 hunter. Templar is a bitch now though.

Edit: ps4 right?

Ok, GAF, help me decide which Legendary(s) to throw out the window for tasty energy so I can max VoC:

Red Hand IX (Own Lord High Fixer
Hide And Seek-42 (Own Found Verdict)
Proxima Centauri II (Own Vision of Confluence)
The Comedian (Own Invective...this is the one I'm likely to keep out of these)
Shadow Price (Own Atheon's Epilogue and Vanquisher VIII).

Note: Looking to start a new character soon, so I may want to have some Legendaries on standby just in case RNGesus continues its crusade against me.

Ok, GAF, help me decide which Legendary(s) to throw out the window for tasty energy so I can max VoC:

Red Hand IX (Own Lord High Fixer
Hide And Seek-42 (Own Found Verdict)
Proxima Centauri II (Own Vision of Confluence)
The Comedian (Own Invective...this is the one I'm likely to keep out of these)
Shadow Price (Own Atheon's Epilogue and Vanquisher VIII).

I prefer Shadow Price over the other two ARs *shrugs*

I prefer Shadow Price over the other two ARs *shrugs*

I recently acquired Shadow Price and Atheon's Epilogue. Just figured A.E. would be useful for Hard VoG down the line and the Vanquisher is my currently maxed A.R/Primary.

Is there a difference in Energy to be gained by breaking down a max weapon?

I recently acquired Shadow Price and Atheon's Epilogue. Just figured A.E. would be useful for Hard VoG down the line and the Vanquisher is my currently maxed A.R/Primary.

Is there a difference in Energy to be gained by breaking down a max weapon?

I think you get one extra shard, not sure. It could be RNG again because I got 2 shards one time and 3 another.

EDIT: PS4

I'm up for it. Level 30 hunter. Templar is a bitch now though.

Edit: ps4 right?

Looking for hard raid psn v1br4t1ons l30

Hey, if there's any raid happening real soon, would love to help, send a fr to ZonySUX.

Now kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom