• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3Rocket

I have Super Good Advice finished but am waiting until next week to turn it in. What's the consensus on it post-patch?

Super Worth Leveling?

SGA leveled up will return ammo to your mag when shooting at Oracles since they count as missed shots. One person with SGA could solo the Oracles in the portals easily with it and still have ammo leftover for Atheon without reload.

JTran2003

Okay, for anyone waiting for a Hard Mode VoG Raid, thanks for waiting. I'm good to go if we can put together a group. PS4

1. X-Frame - Level 30 Titan

Are all you that I quoted still in? Please post your PSN name & Level of your character so we can see if we're balanced enough to not get our assess kicked.

If there is still room I would like to join. 29 titan. Psn jtran2003.

Magik

Okay, for anyone waiting for a Hard Mode VoG Raid, thanks for waiting. I'm good to go if we can put together a group. PS4

Are all you that I quoted still in? Please post your PSN name & Level of your character so we can see if we're balanced enough to not get our assess kicked.

I have a 29 titan I would like to run but if we need a 30 I can switch to my Warlock.

Shito

Got quite an awesome TDK from a blue engram, with Rangefinder and Luck In The Chamber...
And all I can think of at the moment is that I wish I got this next week instead... ^^

Sullichin

SGA leveled up will return ammo to your mag when shooting at Oracles since they count as missed shots. One person with SGA could solo the Oracles in the portals easily with it and still have ammo leftover for Atheon without reload.
holy shit really? Is this a bug?

Dave_6

holy crap guys, RNGesus blessed me tonight! wooo!

first time finishing the hard raid (with some good fellow gaffers, hi guys :) ) and i got both the chest armor i needed to hit lvl 30 and Atheon's epilogue.

i'm not really into auto rifles but i hope it will make the pvp part of the Torn bounty bearable (and actually doable to me) since it's a primary weapon with void damage.

:)

Congrats man! I didn't get in with ya'll until the oracles at the templar but their method worked very well! Can't believe we cleared Atheon on the 2nd attempt either. I still need raid gauntlets, helmet, Vex and the damn Fatebringer though.

moris

Just starting the Weekly Heroic, if anyone wants to join in-progress.

PSN: Okonoko

(no mic, currently, sorry!)

I'd like to join you if you didn't finish yet but PSN search is bullocks. 666 players to go through and it's not all loading.

Kydd BlaZe

2. Kydd-BlaZe- level 29 Titan

I'm still up for it!

skip

I'd like to join you if you didn't finish yet but PSN search is bullocks. 666 players to go through and it's not all loading.

no worries, me and some other guy from destinyLFG just burned through it. he said he was having PSN issues too, so maybe something's up.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sorry for the late start, Clinic hours are now open for the 28 Weekly/Nightfall, post your PSN if you need help- level 25 min for Weekly, 26 for Nightfall.

forrest

formerly nacire
Got a baby warlock lvl 26 for normal VoG, or to get carried thru the weekly nightfall if anyone is interested. Have all raid weapons except fatebringer and foil as well as a strong arc weapon set.

Also have 30 Hunter that could use VoG hard

Dave_6

Sorry for the late start, Clinic hours are now open for the 28 Weekly/Nightfall, post your PSN if you need help- level 25 min for Weekly, 26 for Nightfall.

Is it possible for my 25 Warlock to make it through the 28 weekly? If I'm using all maxed weapons (IB, VoC and CM)?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey I was just looking for someone to help me get through the NF. PSN is Ethereal_Ardor. LV 27 TITAN THANKS!
Forrest_Crump pls
Let's form a group, signing in now.
Is it possible for my 25 Warlock to make it through the 28 weekly? If I'm using all maxed weapons (IB, VoC and CM)?
Eh doesn't matter, I can carry you through if necessary. Will have to wait until after this NF though, sorry!
What is your clinic hours nightfall strategy for this week?
I use the top tunnel/minotaur watch. I actually don't know the other cheese spot I've heard about down below.

Do you have room for 2 more??? MrChowderClam on PS4.

Edit:
MrChowderClam - 29 Warlock / 30 Titan
Tokems - 29 Titan

Wow, that's awesome. Hotfix in 3... 2... 1...

Quick question, what are my options for obtaining ascendant shards if I've already done this weeks night fall, weekly heroic and completed the normal raid last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom