• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are going to have a hell of a time as a 28 getting into a hard raid.

Both getting a group to take you and then getting through it.
Depends on the group, manage to carry a lvl27 with 4 lvl30s and a lvl29 thro Atheon hard. I don't think it will be that bad with a lvl28 player that knows what he is doing during the Templars battle. Just gotta very efficient on dps.

ocean

Banned
I recently acquired Shadow Price and Atheon's Epilogue. Just figured A.E. would be useful for Hard VoG down the line and the Vanquisher is my currently maxed A.R/Primary.

Is there a difference in Energy to be gained by breaking down a max weapon?
It gives you a telemetry for its weapon type on top of energy. You don't even need to have actually bought the upgrades; as long as the nodes are all full, you'll get the telemetry and extra energy for having given it the required XP.

Manp

holy crap guys, RNGesus blessed me tonight! wooo!

first time finishing the hard raid (with some good fellow gaffers, hi guys :) ) and i got both the chest armor i needed to hit lvl 30 and Atheon's epilogue.

i'm not really into auto rifles but i hope it will make the pvp part of the Torn bounty bearable (and actually doable to me) since it's a primary weapon with void damage.

:)

I recently acquired Shadow Price and Atheon's Epilogue. Just figured A.E. would be useful for Hard VoG down the line and the Vanquisher is my currently maxed A.R/Primary.

Is there a difference in Energy to be gained by breaking down a max weapon?

AE is an ok weapon but nothing special. It is useful at quickly draining Minotaur shields, but that is about it. The low range makes it tough to be efficient.

Am_I_Evil

normal raid now...need three more...any takers?

PSN: Am_I_Evil

1.TuckychuckDGAF - 28 Warlock
2. Am_I_Evil - 27 Warlock
3. MrChowderClam - 28 Hunter

Fistwell

Any hard raid parties looking for a sixth? Lvl 29, highly experienced, 300/300/300.
Xframe is sorta looking to set something up, maybe, apparently for 1 minute ago. Add him or me, ZonySUX.

first time finishing the hard raid (with some good fellow gaffers, hi guys :) ) and i got both the chest armor i needed to hit lvl 30 and Atheon's epilogue.
Hi! *waves*

normal raid now...need three more...any takers?

PSN: Am_I_Evil

1.TuckychuckDGAF
2. Am_I_Evil
3. MrChowderClam
Pencil me in, if Xframes' hard raid aint happening in the next 10 mins I'm jumping ship.

It gives you a telemetry for its weapon type on top of energy. You don't even need to have actually bought the upgrades; as long as the nodes are all full, you'll get the telemetry and extra energy for having given it the required XP.

Sounds good. Will probably break down the Proxima Centauri II first and then go on from there.

AE is an ok weapon but nothing special. It is useful at quickly draining Minotaur shields, but that is about it. The low range makes it tough to be efficient.

Ah well I'll probably scrap that down the line too.

holy crap guys, RNGesus blessed me tonight! wooo!

i'm not really into auto rifles but i hope it will make the pvp part of the Torn bounty bearable (and actually doable to me) since it's a primary weapon with void damage.

:)

AE makes Thorn bounty much easier since you don't have to rely on just specials. It is however a bit of an Assisst machine since it is easy for others to pick off your kills in a group, but it is better than nothing.

X-Frame

Xframe is sorta looking to set something up, maybe, apparently for 1 minute ago. Add him or me, ZonySUX.

Pencil me in, if Xframes' hard raid aint happening in the next 10 mins I'm jumping ship.

Yo! I was actually looking for about 30 minutes from now, or 8:30 PM EST. I just sat down to some food and won't be done until around then. Just wanted to let you know so you don't hold out.

Fistwell

Yo! I was actually looking for about 30 minutes from now, or 8:30 PM EST. I just sat down to some food and won't be done until around then. Just wanted to let you know so you don't hold out.
Hey man, whatever works, sent a few friend requests for normal raids, might see you in 1/2 an hour if none go through. Enjoy the food! :D

Temidien

Neo Member
Any level 30s able to jump into hard raid? My group of 29's needs some muscle from Templar onwards. A million thanks in advance!

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Has anyone attempting a Flawless Raid encountered this situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TelL8KvDd24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJKOFwDGiYM

We couldn't see the Templar or our grenades and supers. We had to wipe for the Templar to show up. It's happened to us 4 times already.
Saw a little bit of the first video. Why did you guys wait so long to grab the relic?

Also yeah, when we encountered Atheon glitches during our flawless runs (pre-patch), he only started behaving normally after we wiped once. Templar doing the same now is pretty unfortunate lol

I'm getting all of my rep right to the point of ranking for Tuesday.

Don't forget to have a bunch of 100 rep bounties ready to submit too! Get you to the next rank and more so!

I wish they would let us know if factions will give commendations.

I don't use twitter, can someone tweet Deej?

Ganhyun

sigh.

GOt kicked and cannot get back on Live. Looking around and Im seeing tweets that Lizard Squad took it down again....

sigh...

X-Frame

I'm up for it. Level 30 hunter. Templar is a bitch now though.

Edit: ps4 right?

Looking for hard raid psn v1br4t1ons l30

Hey, if there's any raid happening real soon, would love to help, send a fr to ZonySUX.

I'm interested as well. Gen_hof.

I'm game. I have a Lvl 29 Titan that I still need to do the hard raid with. Which console are you on?

Okay, for anyone waiting for a Hard Mode VoG Raid, thanks for waiting. I'm good to go if we can put together a group. PS4

1. X-Frame - Level 30 Titan

Are all you that I quoted still in? Please post your PSN name & Level of your character so we can see if we're balanced enough to not get our assess kicked.

Konosuke

Saw a little bit of the first video. Why did you guys wait so long to grab the relic?

Also yeah, when we encountered Atheon glitches during our flawless runs (pre-patch), he only started behaving normally after we wiped once. Templar doing the same now is pretty unfortunate lol

We were planning on how to tackle Templar. I've had another bug again during a Flawless right now. Will post video soon.

spyder_ur

Does anyone else have a bad feeling about how this "Get your rep right to the level of ranking up" thing is going to play out? I don't know why - maybe because this game has never been that simple.

E92 M3

Don't forget to have a bunch of 100 rep bounties ready to submit too! Get you to the next rank and more so!

I wish they would let us know if factions will give commendations.

I don't use twitter, can someone tweet Deej?

I got 9 and an exotic stocked and ready to go :D

EL CUCO

I made MADGAME blush 😉
TXiN5qv.jpg

thaOwner

Okay, for anyone waiting for a Hard Mode VoG Raid, thanks for waiting. I'm good to go if we can put together a group. PS4

1. X-Frame - Level 30 Titan

Are all you that I quoted still in? Please post your PSN name & Level of your character so we can see if we're balanced enough to not get our assess kicked.

Level 29 hunter. Have completed the hard raid navy times on my other characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom