• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deafmedal

Quick question, what are my options for obtaining ascendant shards if I've already done this weeks night fall, weekly heroic and completed the normal raid last night?

If you are rank 2 with a faction and have marks, buy boots and shard 'em. You could also do public events and maybe get some, same with chest loops. Could always try the hard raid for more... and the daily story might break you off. Course, you could get energy from all of these save vendor boots...

GRIP

Anybody want to carry my 26 Titan through Nightfall. I'm taking too much damage, but with 1-2 higher leveled players it shouldn't be that bad.

Just send me a friend request if you're interested.

PSN: GriP17-

Ruze789

Ughhhhh staying in a hotel for two nights, brought my XBone... completely forgot to also grab the Destiny disc. I will definitely remember this in the future when weighing physical vs digital purchases.

Glad I already had everything that Xur was offering this weekend!

gdt

I love this game. It's so much fun.

I was thinking that maybe Xur'd exotics actually level faster than regular exotics? Is that what Deej meant about the process being faster?

gdt

Now that I'm finally 30 I feel like I can join up with people for the new raid immediately. I'm kinda excited to go in blind. Hopefully I can find a group though.

That was an excellent hard raid last night man. Me and HowDidIJustShootYou were reliving it at work today. Good for getting to 30. My Titan got shit. So did hers lol

If you are rank 2 with a faction and have marks, buy boots and shard 'em. You could also do public events and maybe get some, same with chest loops. Could always try the hard raid for more... and the daily story might break you off. Course, you could get energy from all of these save vendor boots...

How many shards do you get for dismantling legendary armor?

That was an excellent hard raid last night man. Me and HowDidIJustShootYou were reliving it at work today. Good for getting to 30. My Titan got shit. So did hers lol
Yeah, much thanks for the invite. Wasn't nearly as bad as some people make it out to be. I pictured it as some kind of massacre.

AE makes Thorn bounty much easier since you don't have to rely on just specials. It is however a bit of an Assisst machine since it is easy for others to pick off your kills in a group, but it is better than nothing.

I don't get why Bungie is putting so much stock in these low impact high rate of fire auto rifles. The nechrocasm is gonna be another such weapon and I can already tell it's gonna be total shit unless it does something truly special

someday

Banned
I have a new level 30 titan who will be done with finals Tuesday evening. She will be ready to play the new raid asap. Um, if there's any individuals or groups that need another please add me.
PSN-someday

My group will be doing the blind raid on Thursday. Is there any way we can ensure people don't spoil the raid on here? Will there be a Seperate raid thread?

I don't get why Bungie is putting so much stock in these low impact high rate of fire auto rifles. The nechrocasm is gonna be another such weapon and I can already tell it's gonna be total shit unless it does something truly special
I actually dig AE in pve because of the massive clip. Using it in crucible is a different story. I've seen people make use of it, but it just isn't for me.

My group will be doing the blind raid on Thursday. Is there any way we can ensure people don't spoil the raid on here? Will there be a Seperate raid thread?
I would just stay away from the thread to be honest.

I actually dig AE in pve because of the massive clip. Using it in crucible is a different story. I've seen people make use of it, but it just isn't for me.

I don't like It in PVE. I think the AR critical damage nerf Bungie implemented really hurts weapons like AE

edit** been using the timepiece and it's a lot of fun. It has a very high rate of fire and does a lot more precision damage than AE. It has field scout as well. Of course the clip size is nowhere as big as AE

Qwell

Any hard raids starting tonight on PS4? I saw chowders but I figured that is full by now. I have a checkpoint at the Oracles if anyone was starting a fresh run, can bring a 30 hunter or lock.

PS4 = Qwell

Got the boots I needed to get my Titan to 30 in a really smooth normal raid tonight. Pumped to have 2 30s before the DLC. My warlock is missing 2 pieces, but maybe he gets there tomorrow.

LordofPwn

The Game Awards seem to be taking longer than planned. My raid may start later than originally thought. So if you are in my group, standby.

Geneijin

Anybody interested in doing a flawless run on PS4 in an hour or so? Probably sometime past 9 pm Pacific. I need two more people.

forrest

formerly nacire
Thanks Hawkian, Etheral and Dave for helping out my baby sunbro! The extra 9 coins for next week will be well spent!

Lvl 26 Warlock for VoG Norm
Lvl 30 Hunter for VoG Hard

Lots of maxed weapons for raid

deafmedal

Any hard raids starting tonight on PS4? I saw chowders but I figured that is full by now. I have a checkpoint at the Oracles if anyone was starting a fresh run, can bring a 30 hunter or lock.

PS4 = Qwell

There are three of us who could run if we could find two more... 30's, 29's guns and an asston of heavy packs...

E92 M3

Indeed it does.

Far cry 4 is the overall better game though so I'm cool with it.

Destiny def earned the other rewards it got though.

I'll pick it up when it's 30 or less. But to attest to how good the shooting is in Destiny, I can run around the Divide for half hour just shooting dregs. Never get tired of the shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom