• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

I'll pick it up when it's 30 or less. But to attest to how good the shooting is in Destiny, I can run around the Divide for half hour just shooting dregs. Never get tired of the shooting.

Yea. In terms of the actual gunplay itself, Destiny is the best I've played in a long time.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Anytime. I have the day off. This one should go reasonably quick. We can even do the 26 Heroic. I just want to be prepared with a few extra coins.

If not, I'm sure I can find someone else on here to help.
Nah 28 will be more than fine. sometime around 6pm EST cool?

Told Noomi tonight, but I figured that the relic was completely bugged during our attempt at hard templar on Tuesday. I thought it was me, but I kept ground pounding and it wouldn't break detain, and then I would die. Tried again tonight and the detain was breaking with one ground pound. It was pretty easy after that.

Qwell

There are three of us who could run if we could find two more... 30's, 29's guns and an asston of heavy packs...
Let me know if you still need me, sorry had the game awards up while I was doing some bounties so just saw this message. Just sent you a FR

deafmedal

I can go. 29 titan. On your Friends list already.

Probably gonna have to be another time. Wouldn't feel comfortable with doing it anyway.

I'll roll. 30 Hunter

Forrest_Crump

I'm down as well. Gen_hof

I'll play also. Cooi_breeze

I'm available in an hour or so, 29 hunter with max weapons
Well, send invites, first come, first serve lol, got 4 currently
PSN deafmedal

edit, and Qwell too! almost enough for two... let's get it done
edit edit and we need one!

I'll pick it up when it's 30 or less. But to attest to how good the shooting is in Destiny, I can run around the Divide for half hour just shooting dregs. Never get tired of the shooting.

I really am curious about what exactly makes it feel so good. Is it the way guns feel, is it the effects when firefly makes them pop? I'm even starting to like the PvP. I watched someone try to jump over a rocket from my Truth, and the rocket just laughed, and followed him up into the sky. So good.

E92 M3

I really am curious about what exactly makes it feel so good. Is it the way guns feel, is it the effects when firefly makes them pop? I'm even starting to like the PvP. I watched someone try to jump over a rocket from my Truth, and the rocket just laughed, and followed him up into the sky. So good.

I love the sounds and the crisp reload animations. Everything about the gun feels great.

VoC and ZAWF47 are fully upgraded now, so those will replace Vanquisher VIII and Hezen Vengeance respectively in tonight's Hard Raid. Ice Breaker will round it out.

Ended up scrapping Red Hand IX, Proxima Centauri II, Grim Citizen, Vanquisher VIII, and Hide and Seek-42 to make it happen, so hopefully it works out better than the old load out.
PS4 acting up. Raid invites coming soon

*Salutes*

LordofPwn

VoC and ZAWF47 are fully upgraded now, so those will replace Vanquisher VIII and Hezen Vengeance respectively in tonight's Hard Raid. Ice Breaker will round it out.

Ended up scrapping Red Hand IX, Proxima Centauri II, Grim Citizen, Vanquisher VIII, and Hide and Seek-42 to make it happen, so hopefully it works out better than the old load out.

*Salutes*
you joining?
Are you full?

We may need you

Sh0k

Just finished the Bad Juju exotic bounty and the pulse rifle is waiting at the Gunsmith. Should I wait until Tuesday to pick it up or does it make a difference if I pick it up right now?

Lima

Just finished the Bad Juju exotic bounty and the pulse rifle is waiting at the Gunsmith. Should I wait until Tuesday to pick it up or does it make a difference if I pick it up right now?

If you pick it up Tuesday it will already be the upgraded version, so wait.

Frenden

Banned

WAIT!

You won't have to upgrade it later if you wait!

kidko

I'd like to try for some hard raid loot but I'm #forever29 and haven't tried hard yet. If you'll take me, hit me up!

PSN kidklovius

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm guessing Plan C will be a huge benefit in the upcoming raid? Right now with what I have I only plan on upgrading my Thunderlord, Horn and Plan C.

I have a Midi, Thorn, Invective, Bad Juju, Pocket Infinity, Truth and Super Good Advice.

I'm not going to bother wasting time upgrading exotics I won't really use.

Stantron

Any word if there will a harder version of the Vault of Glass which will allow us to get better versions of the VoG raid weapons that are on par, stat wise, with the new weapons in the upcoming expansion? Hope so. That would definitely make me want to keep running the VoG raid. Otherwise it would just be for stocking up on ascendant materials and the very rare exotic drop.

Bogeypop

Was doing pug Tiger Strikes, and team left as soon as the Dust Palace Strike started. Got to the Psion Flayers solo, but I don't want to go through the slow, dull headache of tackling them alone. Anyone want to join my party and get a quick some quick Strike Rewards? Maybe even possibly stick around for a few more Tiger Strikes? :)

PS4 PSN: drassill

I'm guessing Plan C will be a huge benefit in the upcoming raid? Right now with what I have I only plan on upgrading my Thunderlord, Horn and Plan C.

I have a Midi, Thorn, Invective, Bad Juju, Pocket Infinity, Truth and Super Good Advice.

I'm not going to bother wasting time upgrading exotics I won't really use.

The Arc damage will certainly be useful for Knight Shields, which is why I am having a dilemma. I already have more exotics than I can reasonably level, but I want to be damage competitive in Raid. I have plenty of solar weapons, but only Rare Arc weapons outside of Found Verdict which I doubt will be terribly useful.

NastyBook

Wanna hear some crap? All I get are energy. For days. I am at a point where I actually NEED shards. I have energy falling out of my ass.
It's not random. This game decides when and how it taunts the players. It's what Skynet would probably do if Skynet were contained in a sandbox and couldn't kickstart Judgment Day.

kidko

Was doing pug Tiger Strikes, and team left as soon as the Dust Palace Strike started. Got to the Psion Flayers solo, but I don't want to go through the slow, dull headache of tackling them alone. Anyone want to join my party and get a quick some quick Strike Rewards? Maybe even possibly stick around for a few more Tiger Strikes? :)

PS4 PSN: drassill

adding you in case you're still doing it! psn: kidklovius

Dave_6

Thanks Hawkian, Etheral and Dave for helping out my baby sunbro! The extra 9 coins for next week will be well spent!

Lvl 26 Warlock for VoG Norm
Lvl 30 Hunter for VoG Hard

Lots of maxed weapons for raid

No problem! Thanks to you and Hawkian as well! Got to Vanguard rank 2 right after that with my Warlock and she is now right at a 27 so it's raid time finally!

Lima

I'll probably shard a bunch of exotic weapons I never use anyway. That includes that piece of shit Suros which unless they rebuff AR's for PvP will never be useful anyway. It's all about dem hand cannons now.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Ice Breaker is the #1 thing I want to get upgraded. The most useful weapon for PvE other than Gjallarhorn.

That, SUROS and the Vex are the weapons I still want so I'll keep playing vanilla raid to try and get them. Or Xur could be nice and sell the first two again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom