• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil_J_UK

Hey guys, not been following the Destiny changes too much, quick question - is it a waste for me to buy an exotic engram now for 23 strange coins? Will I be able to get a better one next week?

At boss on Nightfall if anyone wants it. Feel free to add and join.
Edit: Done. Got a second Suros. Just in time for the damage upgrade. Oh fucking yeah. I love me some Suros.

Feorax

B4K9zdnIgAA3wXR.jpg

At long last.

Guess I'm obligated to do a HM raid now. Anything to get that annoying ! off Venus.

SkylineRKR

Oh damn, thanks.

So, what's the best way of getting exotics now? Just hoping through pure luck that they drop?

Same way as before. Drops or Xur.

The exotic engrams never brought me anything I could use. But I was looking forward to buying them so I could dismantle them. Which is exactly why Bungie removed them for now. But then people keep their Motes, and are able to buy 4+ engrams when it arrives. I wonder what Bungie's going to do, pulling a Queen Armor fix?

Level 25 hunter here. Should I buy the Plan C fusion rifle or save my strange coins for next week when Xur will potentially sell a helmet for hunters?

Take your time.

Let's see:
Ikkarus 30 hunter
silver.tongue
out 1 (psn delamarch) 29 hunter

It's for Atheon cp on hard.

I'm back. Sorry for the long breakfast guys.

Lets update this:

Silvertonguebr - 30 hunter or 29 titan. Depends on how many 30's we hv.
Ikkarus - 30 hunter.
Macello - 29 warlock.
Out 1 - 29 hunter.

X-Frame

Lets update this:

Ikkarus - 30 hunter.
Macello - 29 warlock.
Out 1 - 29 hunter.

I could join you guys for a full Hard run, Level 30 Titan. Just drinking some coffee now.

Also I think CREMSteve is a Level 30 Titan as well, so if you want to bring your Hunter that'd be four 30's and two 29's which should be a smooth run.

PSN: X-Frame

Ambitious

First I was disappointed that the Warlock's glide is cancelled by shooting. Then I unlocked the Sunsinger's Angel of Light perk. That's just perfect.

I could join you guys for a full Hard run, Level 30 Titan. Just drinking some coffee now.

Also I think CREMSteve is a Level 30 Titan as well, so if you want to bring your Hunter that'd be four 30's and two 29's which should be a smooth run.

PSN: X-Frame

Ok lets add each other and star this.

I'll sen the frs now.

Muz

Neo Member
I dont mnd a full run on hard.

You guys are both welcome to join us... We are starting from oracle's in about half an hour. The first materials chest you miss can be done in 5 minutes and it'll save us a fair bit of time as we miss out the conflux section.

Psn is : thekunjer

Steroyd

I'm so used to using (full auto) shotguns and Vision of Confluence in PvP I can't imagine using anything else, let alone handcannons ._.

The Last Word sounds perfect for you, recently learned you can hold the fire button down for auto fire, which would explain how I get outgunned TLW vs TLW, I'm inaccurate as shit when I hold down the button vs pressing it though.

You guys are both welcome to join us... We are starting from oracle's in about half an hour. The first materials chest you miss can be done in 5 minutes and it'll save us a fair bit of time as we miss out the conflux section.

Psn is : thekunjer

Well, if we cant get 6 now i'll gladly join u guys. I'll send u a FR just in case.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
The Last Word sounds perfect for you, recently learned you can hold the fire button down for auto fire, which would explain how I get outgunned TLW vs TLW, I'm inaccurate as shit when I hold down the button vs pressing it though.
You need 3 headshots for a clean TLW kill. I only do full-auto at extreme close range.

Ikkarus

Lets update this:

Ikkarus - 30 hunter.
Macello - 29 warlock.
Out 1 - 29 hunter.
Apologies I found another team just as I finished writing that post so feel free to replace me. Sorry for any hassle. :S

bosseye

Help me GAF. This is make or break weekend for Destiny, if I can't find some poeple to run the raid with this evening then I'm trading tomorrow. I've run the raid on normal once and got Atheons Epilogue and Chatterwhite but haven't been able to find anyone else to raid with since and I've been trawling forums etc. So yeah, #forever29, I don't think I can get any higher without raid gear? And as I can't find anyone to do the raid my progress essentially ends here for me.

So yeah, pleeeeease, if you're doing a normal raid and need one more, or even if you're doing the Nightfall or whatever then I'll be around from say 7pm GMT this evening for a good few hours.

And to be fair, even if you can't raid this evening but might have need of me in the future, just send me a FR for another time.

PSN, BarryFishFinger. Level 29 Warlock.

Thankingyew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom