• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Frame

From my understanding they can upgrade/purchase all the current exotics to the higher attack and defense values... and they can buy the higher level vendor items. But ultimately they'll be capped at level 31 and can't get the new exotics.

Yeah, so basically if it just works out that one week Xur is only selling DLC exotics, non-DLC buyers won't be able to buy anything from him. They could upgrade their current exotics with him, but not buy anything new that week.

I think the only DLC exclusive gear will be from the Raid (legendary) and exotic narrative bounties (but those were never sold anyways like Thorn).

I thought everybody gets all the new gear. It's just that DLC owners can't play the DLC missions and they are then capped at level 31 because no raid gear.

Pretty sure that only the Legendary vendor gear that is capable of Level 31 is for all players, but not the new exotics. At least that is what I got from reading The Dark Below Preview on Bungie.net.

After you left I stomped 2 matches then got stomped till I decided to help out deathfromabove with the nightfall. I don't mind playing with randoms if they stick together -.-

Haha, true. Most of the time, they don't.

Deku Tree

Pretty sure that only the Legendary vendor gear that is capable of Level 31 is for all players, but not the new exotics. At least that is what I got from reading The Dark Below Preview on Bungie.net.

Does it say that exactly? I don't remember reading that. in any case if their exclusive, it's going to be all RNG and you may never get it which would stink (RE where is my Hawkmoon?)

Ghazi

Just did my third raid with my titan and once again did not get any armor. I got a single Found Verdict, which I already have. Got nothing but Chatterwhite and energy from Atheon.

They need to fix this.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
1. Tokunbo level 30
2. Deathfromabove level 29
3. Rayuma level 29
4. x_Magik_ox
5. Achilles_
6. PROJECT WHIT
Alright. Hard raid from Oracles. 3 spots open.

And full.

Friend/Join on Tokunbo

Deku Tree

Bungee released a promo pic of Xur selling the dragons claw Exotic rocket launcher... So will non DLC owners be unable to buy it from Xur? Or can they buy it?

Strider

dat Destiny hate in the PSX thread when it showed up on the stream lol

obligatory

yK4WK9k.png

what's happening?

Apologies to bytestyle, greeny, steroyd, zoba, and fig for disappearing earlier on the Crucible team. I kept getting disconnected and then had to go furniture shopping with the wife while my pops is in town. -_-

haha I'm sure you guys were fine without me though...

X-Frame

I should be available for a Hard Raid as well for the next few hours. PSN: X-Frame

I'll likely be playing Dragon Age unless I get an invitation or something, but I'll check back here every once in awhile.

Will bring my Level 30 Hunter, maxed IB, Horn, VoC, AE, PR and more.

Apologies to bytestyle, greeny, steroyd, zoba, and fig for disappearing earlier on the Crucible team. I kept getting disconnected and then had to go furniture shopping with the wife while my pops is in town. -_-

haha I'm sure you guys were fine without me though...

did you disconnect before we matched that tryhardy team that beat us twice?

if so we blame you

2 days without PS4. Not as bad as I thought it'd be. Helps that I reached 30 with everyone. Only real urge is for some Crucible. Will probably come back in hard when I get it back tomorrow though. Also the last wait for DLC is torture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom