• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 3 sitting in orbit right now for Hard Atheon (not my group) , if anybody wants to join then let me know.

Level 30's are ideal for a smooth run.

We currently have 2 30's (including my self) and 1 level 29 (the guy with the check point).

PSN:MandrakeUK

or

PSN: pinkster

SoulClap

We have 3 sitting in orbit right now for Hard Atheon (not my group) , if anybody wants to join then let me know.

We currently have 2 30's (including my self) and 1 level 29 (the guy with the check point).

or

FR sent.

Uploaded our flawless run from Gatekeepers to clear. Excuse me freaking out at the end.
http://youtu.be/J1VCNkoIk_w

Congrats! I know what a relief that is, and I know you've been trying it on and off for a while now. That's awesome.

Non-glitched Atheon, amazing. Flawless is such a joke now, seriously, everybody here should do it. Gotta get that percentage up to 0.2%...

did you disconnect before we matched that tryhardy team that beat us twice?

if so we blame you

i hope he bought himself a new comfy couch, he'll need it after we rip him a new one

lol I feel terrible now. Lost twice?!? This is shocking news, and sadly I am to blame since I got DC'ed before that.

or

We did it yesterday with my warlock 30.

Can i join with my titan 29? I dont wanna ba a bother tho.

RemiLP

New raid material will be required to upgrade new lvl 32 armour right? How uusefull will shards be then? Sounds like they will be useless for higher levels.

Sucks that i have 92 shards and 2 energys with lots of weaponds waiting for upgrades :(

Have i just been unlucky or is energys that much more uncommon?

zewone

Congrats! I know what a relief that is, and I know you've been trying it on and off for a while now. That's awesome.

Non-glitched Atheon, amazing. Flawless is such a joke now, seriously, everybody here should do it. Gotta get that percentage up to 0.2%...
Got to thank you and the other guys from my first flawless attempts for the experience and tips to be able to pull it off.

spyder_ur

Do people think rank 2 of crucible will give a commendation? I know we're just guessing, but trying to decide to power through rank 2 or put towards New Monarchy.

my old controller was definitely broken, but my biggest problem with the DS4 is still present even in this new one.

i'm not sure if i'm just clenching the stick too tightly or what, but it's really annoying to unintentionally sprint in the middle of a fight. it seems to only happen when the left trigger is being held. it could also be lag or one of the many bugs in destiny. it's difficult to say for sure considering all the variables.

anyway, good games steroyd and rubenov (and the rest of you guys from earlier). last 3 were stressful though because of the aforementioned issue and the lag. also a sobering reminder that when i'm fatigued i play like shit and make a bunch of dumb decisions, which is the worst state to be in against parties.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
For Exotic bounties. Do we just accept them and do them after the expansion or do we wait to accept the missive?

This game loves throwing me missives lately. Gotten like 4 in the last week.

rNilla

For Exotic bounties. Do we just accept them and do them after the expansion or do we wait to accept the missive?

This game loves throwing me missives lately. Gotten like 4 in the last week.

Accept them, complete them, just don't turn them in until after the DLC is out.

spyder_ur

Thorn PVP portion going OK. Atheon's Epilogue, void Sidewinder and Corrective Measure as a Titan is not bad as a setup. 100 points over three games.

hydruxo

Thorn PVP portion going OK. Atheon's Epilogue, void Sidewinder and Corrective Measure as a Titan is not bad as a setup. 100 points over three games.

I avoided that bounty for weeks and when I actually went and did it it wasn't even bad. I actually kinda had fun doing it. Heavy ammo is your best friend for that bounty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom