• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking just doing normal raids only lately. Nothing substantial in the hard loot table that I need, unless Hawkmoon is in it. But mostly I have had bad luck with hard mode groups. It's not their fault, but even 29's seem squishy for hard or just not wiley enough.

Got another raid chest piece playing normal just recently and it will come in handy but wasn't absolutely needed. Will just give some load out flexibility on one of my other Titans.

If you find yourself doing a normal and need another just give me a buzz :)

I agree, about normal being a better experience on average than hard. However, the drunk hard run with Lord Pwn, Coy, Arkk, South, and some guy named Dairy last night was actually a pleasure. Do you get double the loot on hard gorgon chests? If not, I'll probably stick to normal from now on since I got the raid helm for my warlock last night. That was the only thing keeping me from using praxis fire.

I'll do a normal tonight if I see you on. Shouldn't take more than 45 minutes at this point.

I agree, about normal being a better experience on average than hard. However, the drunk hard run with Lord Pwn, Coy, Arkk, South, and some guy named Dairy last night was actually a pleasure. Do you get double the lot on hard gorgon chests? If not, I'll probably stick to normal from now on since I got the raid helm for my warlock last night. That was the only thing keeping me from using praxis fire.

I'll do a normal tonight if I see you on. Shouldn't take more than 45 minutes at this point.

Sounds good...let's do it :)

Not sure on the chests. I used to know, but that knowledge went into the pit of old man forgetfulness.

gdt

Only got a couple of strikes left on the bad juju bounty. So I can complete it then pick it up at the tower or wherever on Tuesday?

Edit: same with Thorn, which I'm at the PVP part of.

Deku Tree

Yeah the no-res makes hard a totally different ball game. This is why I always just try to do all hard raids right at reset with my regulars. It can be such a pain otherwise when it doesn't need to be. Also why hard raid is the only thing I don't think should ever get match making.

Agree. If you have a good regular HM VoG group it's really not that hard.

SkylineRKR

With a good group hard mode ain't too bad. I only do normal now if a friend wants to.

Yeah Hard is no biggie. Depends on levels ofcourse (my team are all 30 now) but the worries of not being able to self res etc are behind us. I have an easy time as a Hunter. We usually clear it within the hour, do 2 in a row.

SharkJAW

Anyone running hm atheon? Labyrinth cp works too. Would like a roll at exotics. PS4: SharkJAW. Have a lvl 30 Hunter and a lvl 30 Titan.

Sulik2

If anyone is interested in getting a raid group together around 7 30 or 8 est I would love to run one. I am 28 and have a friend who is 29 neither of us have run it before. I am Sulik2 on PSN

RNGesus has sent an omen, he has cast his eyes upon me and smiled.

Last night I ran HM VoG on my hunter and got my helm and Vex.

Just now I ran with my titan and got helm and Vex.

That's some crazy odds...

Don't rule out buying stuff from xur tonight if it's something you want in particular.

I can't decide if I should pick up Plan C to have some arc damage for the new Raid, or hold off and see what new gear is at the Faction Vendors next week. I am tight on coins as it is....

I can't decide if I should pick up Plan C to have some arc damage for the new Raid, or hold off and see what new gear is at the Faction Vendors next week. I am tight on coins as it is....
do you play Pvp and like fusion rifles a lot? If so then it's plan c. If not, save your coins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom