• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit late but what is Xur currently selling in the tower? Also his location?

Right at the opening to the hanger on the right. He has hunter gauntlets, warlock helm and titan helmet as well as plan c. Oh and exotic shards. Best of all are the heavy synths. Got myself 200 of them

R0ckman

Has there been a change in the exotic vanilla give out? Playing crucible this weekend, I've gotten Truth twice and my friend got P&T.

Dave_6

Did my first raid for my Warlock a couple hours ago with some fine folks on here. Got the raid boots and chest piece first time through so I was pretty happy! Now to upgrade them...
15775983258_2ea7b6a9da_o.jpg

200 heavy synths!? What for?

I go through heavy synth like crazy. I bought 100 last time Xur sold them and another 120 so far this time, plus I buy them constantly from the gunsmith. I want to be able to pop them anytime, especially on raids/helping people raid. Especially if you have a GHorn, the synth runs out quickly.

God damn this thorn bounty will take forever. What the hell Bungie.

Corrective Measure with Field Scout can be crazy good for this.

sjay1994

So.... I decided to jump back into destiny after not playing for a month since the expansion is out on tuesday, and since I bought the digital deluxe edition I'd be getting it.

Man, I think I am stuck at level 28 forever.

I ran the raid 7 times before I stopped playing, and only got one piece of raid gear, being the gloves.

Been contemplating trying a hard raid, but am I not going to make it at just 28?

Strider

So.... I decided to jump back into destiny after not playing for a month since the expansion is out on tuesday, and since I bought the digital deluxe edition I'd be getting it.

Man, I think I am stuck at level 28 forever.

I ran the raid 7 times before I stopped playing, and only got one piece of raid gear, being the gloves.

Been contemplating trying a hard raid, but am I not going to make it at just 28?

Don't bother. You'll have a hard time at 28 and any loot drops you get before tuesday will be replaced anyway once expansion is live since they are adding superior gear.

sjay1994

Don't bother. You'll have a hard time at 28 and any loot drops you get before tuesday will be replaced anyway once expansion is live since they are adding superior gear.

But I won't be able to do the new raid if I am not 30. Is there any other way to hit it?

Been behind on destiny.

Strider

But I won't be able to do the new raid if I am not 30. Is there any other way to hit it?

Been behind on destiny.

When the expansion hits any legendary that drops or any legendary gear you buy from vendors can take you up to level 31. They will have increased light levels. you'll need the new raid gear or Iron Banner to take you to level 32 though.

Lima

Getting 16 materials for the daily at 28 really renewed my interest in doing them. I don't want to waste any more of my marks for materials so this is an easy way to get 48 of the given material a day. Good times.

Anybody for skirmish?

Been behind on destiny.

Since Iron Banner is gone, you need 1 exotic piece and the other 3 pieces need to be raid gear (or 4 pieces of raid gear).

You can easily do hard raid at 28... if you have a strong group to carry you. Most people won't accept a 28, some (silly) groups won't accept a 29. You can hit 29 with only 1 piece of raid gear though. Strongly recommended if you want to do hard raid. Also make sure to have maxed weapons.

Also, you can do the new raid as long as one member of your fire team is Lv 30 to initiate it.

...i got my 3rd Fatebringer from my raid today and my 2nd MIDA Multi-tool... still no hawkmoon...

Yeah, the loot is so silly. I would trade this HMoon for a Universal Remote in a second, just because of Poke-fever.

sjay1994

When the expansion hits any legendary that drops or any legendary gear you buy from vendors can take you up to level 31. They will have increased light levels. you'll need the new raid gear or Iron Banner to take you to level 32 though.

Does all my gear reset? Or does it maintain its level?

Also... just for the hell of it, trying to do a raid.

Need one more person. Its probably going to be a silent deal, since these are all randoms.

PSN: sjay1994

LordofPwn

Anybody for skirmish?

Yeah, the loot is so silly. I would trade this HMoon for a Universal Remote in a second, just because of Poke-fever.
If universal remote is the only one you need then you're lucky cuz you're not missing out on anything.

I'm missing H-Moon, and Hardlight, and timepiece.

Also Bad JuJu is amazing in PVP. i think i like it more than red death. not having to reload after a kill is very nice.

If universal remote is the only one you need then you're lucky cuz you're not missing out on anything.

I'm missing H-Moon, and Hardlight, and timepiece.

Also Bad JuJu is amazing in PVP. i think i like it more than red death. not having to reload after a kill is very nice.

Univ Remote and TLord. I picked the sucky one to really drive the point home, haha. A 5th duplicate is just 7 strange coins basically. Not terrible though. Timepiece is only raid weapon I'm missing but I don't have too much poke-fever for raid gear.

Bad Juju was next on my to-level list when the rest bs was announced. I'm sitting on a completed bounty so it might become one of my first to level post-upgrade.

Will the new vendor in the DLC sell armor that will take players up to level 30 or 31?

Urk said that DLC vendor gear could be leveled up to get the player to 31. Not sure on all the specifics yet.

Lvl 30 hunter with plenty of normal raid experience including Templar legit. I've never done a hard raid and want to go GAF on my first attempt. Anyone PS4? Up for it asap.
Psn= gutterboy44

Can anyone help my Warlock through the Nightfall/Weekly?

He's at 25, but I'd like to run through to the end with my 30 Hunter and then switch at right before the end.

Thanks!

200 heavy synths!? What for?

As Bogue says, it's pretty easy to blow through them especially with ghorn. I hadn't bought some in a long while and im chronically low on glimmer it seems... I also happen to use a lot on raids when we wipe a lot.

But saying that, this stash should last a while even if I am not as frugal as I was before.

any x1 30's exist on here? trying to finish raid, have gatekeeper checkpoint. i have two 29's right now (alt characters, max weapons) and one 30. Really looking for three 30's to easily finish this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom