• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anyone running the VoG since release every week is drowning in energy and shards. Fuck the slim chance at exotics. I have all of them anyway. Most are garbage. Ain't nobody got that time for that.

I'm still going to be doing it because of that. Plus it should be much easier with the higher cap and people can actually get to 30 without raiding.

FyreWulff

Where was this said?

Don't know where but they've said this since before release.

Your character will carry forward into future Destiny titles, the entire plan is you can play the same char from the beginning until whatever Destiny 'ends' at

hydruxo

Where was this said?

Dague (DeeJ) also expressed the studio's plans about progress carrying over to an eventual Destiny sequel, noting that the studio intends to allow it and recognizes the attachment players form with their guardians.

"The idea is that the Guardian you have created is something you can bring along with you on that adventure. If you take a look at the way people have played other games for a long period of time, they've had a relationship with the same character for a very long time."

He added his personal interest in bringing over the character he's been playing, saying "I've gotten attached to that little guy."

In the same interview, Dague also spoke about player demand for more vault space and raising the Glimmer level.

Source

shem935

Banned
Crota's End will be much more fun. VoG is just routine now. I can do every step half asleep.

Didnt think about that. If true yeah every once in a while that would be a reason to run VoG.

I would probably run normal. Low stress easy way to relax for 45 minutes and get some roles at exotics. Plus you never know when mats will be scarce again. Look at glimmer.

Edit: Wait...praetorian foil drops on hard. Damnit. Hard it is.

Crucible wouldn't be such a horrible fucking chore if it didn't take 17 minutes to get into a goddamn game and if every fucking gun wasn't able to one-shot fucking everyone.

It's as if this company had never designed multiplayer before. I'm baffled as to how this is supposed to be fun.

Lima

I would probably run normal. Low stress easy way to relax for 45 minutes and get some roles at exotics. Plus you never know when mats will be scarce again. Look at glimmer.

Edit: Wait...praetorian foil drops on hard. Damnit. Hard it is.

You can get praetorian foil on easy.

Mindlog

Probably posted, but I'm happy Bungie said that our progress will carry over to the sequel.
I wonder how many currencies Bungie will create by then.

You must have 64 Wolf Pubes to upgrade this item.

Creating new gating mechanics is much easier than creating new content. Gotta drive up those player hours.

Lima

Creating new gating mechanics is much easier than creating new content. Gotta drive up those player hours.

Oh please I'm only at 910 hours. Hot damn I'm addicted to this game. Time for some Horizon 2 after I just saw 2 30's using all sorts of cheese spots in the 24 strike playlist.

You're too right. I bought an exotic shard like an idiot earlier and I'm pretty sure I have nothing to use it on. I don't even know what I'm supposed to do with it. It was just there and like a moron I wasted coins on it.

From what little I heard out of PSX, it sounds like new vendor will sell +33 light gear so I'm guessing maybe she sells all 4 pieces which get you to 132 light which is exactly Lv31. So you need one exotic and 3 raid pieces of +36 light each to hit Lv32 at 144 light. Maybe?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Cryptarch being very generous lately:
HtYlhMy.jpg

Never gets old from just whacking away:
3dZcddT.jpg

Also I took the Sword to do an Assassination Patrol Mission, oh wells, it was hilarious:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOLiMIAq-5s

I mean....ok then. Not everyone has run it that hard. Or has all the exotics. Or was at an appropriate level to run the hard raid. Or is drowning in mats.

I'll still be running it. It's content. Very fun content.

This.

I'm in the #forever29 club and have been for 2months.

VoG is still going to be rewarding. Mats and an 2 rolls at exotics for less than an hours work is not a bad return imo.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If anybody wants to do some strikes or 10, I'm game.

I have two Invective bounties to do. Yeah it'll be my 5th one. I'll have the upgraded versions of two of them when expansion hits.

DesertFox

Crucible wouldn't be such a horrible fucking chore if it didn't take 17 minutes to get into a goddamn game and if every fucking gun wasn't able to one-shot fucking everyone.

It's as if this company had never designed multiplayer before. I'm baffled as to how this is supposed to be fun.
I feel your pain. Crucible is more fun when you put competitiveness aside and embrace it for the chaotic mess that it is.

Full Playstation exclusive DLC Strike https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_iG2IE3Pd4&
Pretty let down from it. Looks exactly like past Strikes, and then you just fight the Nexus again. Looks like it was just cut from the main game.

Plus I have an Xbox One, so I don't get to even play it.

more of the same perhaps, but it looks like a very action packed uphill battle. i've always liked the scenery in the black garden too.

the boss fight looks dull but the beginning might end up being a favorite.

I actually would pay for the flayers strike to get removed from the PS4 version. What an awful chore it is.

Gjallarhorn > Pop Synth > Repeat

Flayers battle takes 3 minutes tops.

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
I come back after a month or so not playing due to AW // Wasteland 2 // Dragon Age: Inquisition... I think it was on OT4 last time I checked in...

What. The. Fuck.

Good work Destiny community, bloody good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom