• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why else would some things be a lot rarer than others? I barely see anyone getting Praetorian Foil. Also, nearly everyone always gets Chatterwhite on normal. It's pretty obvious they've made it so you're more likely to get some things before others.

I think you're right and it might apply to raid armor as well. just from personal experience and talking to others seems like each class has one piece of armor that is harder to get than others. For warlocks I've heard a lot of people needing the boots. Titans it's the gloves and hunters chest piece

LordofPwn

Normal raid at 4:30PM PST trying to help my friend through it.

1. LordofPwn
2. LordofPwn's friend
3. Palom12 (27 Titan)
4. Hawkian
5. Hyunsai
6. Hobberand

Alt 1. EyelessOrphan
Alt 2. OPEN
Alt 3. OPEN

My Titan 29 still needs to finish hard mode this week.

Anyone have a spot or wants to build a crew?

I am very experienced and have maxed weapons.

Beeing 29 it's not advised that I grab the relic, but evenif I do, I can hold my own.

pj

Banned
god damn it. kicked to orbit when i was on the last part of the daily story mission

Does it keep your progress when you relaunch or do i have to do the whole fuckin thing over again?

My Titan 29 still needs to finish hard mode this week.

Anyone have a spot or wants to build a crew?

I am very experienced and have maxed weapons.

Beeing 29 it's not advised that I grab the relic, but evenif I do, I can hold my own.

My 29 lock needs It to.
Maxed weopons
Psn robdraggoo

I think you're right and it might apply to raid armor as well. just from personal experience and talking to others seems like each class has one piece of armor that is harder to get than others. For warlocks I've heard a lot of people needing the boots. Titans it's the gloves and hunters chest piece

Fuck no.

I could open my own private boot store with the amount of boots I've gotten. Hell I'll even throw in a pair of gloves for free too.

You want a nice warm cosy hat and jacket though to go with that?

No chance.

hydruxo

The Last Word with stability upgrade...dear god.

It's a completely different gun. Now I understand the hype.

Without any upgrades = fun to use but not that effective
With Last Word perk = Amazing
With Last Word perk & Perfect Balance =
Lpvsnlk.gif

Frenden

Banned
The new exotic sniper primary is exactly the kind of gimmicky gun that I will use the SHIT out of regardless of how impractical it is.

Hunter here, can confirm, never seen chest piece drop

LordofPwn

my first warlock piece was boots, then gauntlets, then chest, and finally after however many weeks the raid has been open -1, I've finally got the helm.
My first Titan was gauntlets, haven't found a second piece yet (only 3 weeks of raiding though)
My first hunter was chest, then gauntlets, helm, then boots

lol Yeah yeah...I'm sorry. :D Right link there now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg-WAt_ykDc

Thanks for posting the link! The exotics shown were alright IMO, I do wanna try out the new primary sniper and wish the "The devil you dont" (right now?) held more rounds instead of 5. Will def give it a go since HC are some of my favorites! That said I still want hawkmoon T_T

Jinjo

Holy shit at The Devil You Don't! Basicly The Devil You Know except spray and play instead of zen moment. Even better!

Edit; only 5 bullets in the mag, fuck man.

It does have perfect balance and send it though.

Holy shit at The Devil You Don't! Basicly The Devil You Know except spray and play instead of zen moment. Even better!

Edit; only 5 bullets in the mag, fuck man.

It does have perfect balance and send it though.

Yeah it's a mixed bag.

Overall I'm not particularly enthusiastic about these but as we know from the exisiting legendary weapons, it's the randomised perks from found versions that will be the real gems.

JTran2003

You just gotta have that confidence bro. I've seen all 29's do it......well before the Templar patch. I still think it's definitely possible as long as everyone can effectively play in that fight.

I feel the same. Was in a group with all 30s before and couldn't get past templar after cheese fix. I think its gonna be based on experience and communication.I'm fine either way though. As long as I can get a hard raid in I'm happy.

Jinjo

Yeah it's a mixed bag.

Overall I'm not particularly enthusiastic about these but as we know from the exisiting legendary weapons, it's the randomised perks from found versions that will be the real gems.

Yeah, my Timur's Lash has Spray and Play and Crowd Control. But that has a 7-clip mag and more base range and impact I think than the new TDYD. Plus flared magwell which basicly means I can reload the clip of my TL and still pop a CC boosted shot. Not sure if that's gonna work for TDYD. That's gonna make or break it.

Hmmm checking bungie app, my warlock did 2/4 raid bosses (don't remember which, I know he didn't do atheon... and probably didn't do templatr now that I think about it) and my 30 titan didn't do anything yet. so PSN PikaPuff if anyone wants to hard raid or whatever.
Thorn PVP part done. Is the Xyor strike soloable? Anyone want to help me out?

psn pikapuff I'll guide you through

ocean

Banned
Fatebringer is such a great Hand Cannon for PvE. That fast reload perk is extremely useful. Despite having every Exotic HC I find myself using Fatebringer whereas I never really gave the others much use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom