• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
Omg this download is so slow. I won't be able to play today because of this mess.

So weird that nobody else is locked out :/

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Shouldn't you wait until after update to finish this or no?

i think if you finished that, then took no further action, you'd get the upgraded version if you went and claimed it on tuesday. all the same I'd wait on the final step of any bounty until after the patch, just to be safe.

on a related note, I was offered the thorn bounty a second time ever last night and grabbed it. actually kinda cool to think I can finish it at my leisure and get the new one.

hydruxo

Only good thing I see about No Land Beyond is that it has a perk that gives you max reload speed. Still can't see myself ever using that thing though.

i think if you finished that, then took no further action, you'd get the upgraded version if you went and claimed it on tuesday. all the same I'd wait on the final step of any bounty until after the patch, just to be safe.

on a related note, I was offered the thorn bounty a second time ever last night and grabbed it. actually kinda cool to think I can finish it at my leisure and get the new one.

I wanna see how fast I can do the crucible portion on my 2nd Thorn bounty. First time I sat for 5-6 different sessions over the course of nearly a week.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Need people to help out in 2 hours! PS4 please join!
Damn, this would be perfect but I probably won't be home by then :(

Wanna get my Titan through his first raid and I'd be happy to help, but I don't think I'll be home til ~4:30PST. oh well, I'll be trying to set something up when I'm home.

LordofPwn

Damn, this would be perfect but I probably won't be home by then :(

Wanna get my Titan through his first raid and I'd be happy to help, but I don't think I'll be home til ~4:30PST. oh well, I'll be trying to set something up when I'm home.
That time will work! I'll let the other guy know

Anyone know how the new NPC Eris fits into the progression system? I think she will be the monkey wrench that thwarts the preparation everyone is doing to stop short of ranking factions and stock up on completed bounties. Be prepared for disappointment, but maybe we will be pleasantly surprised. I'm not holding my breath.

How is this game on 360? I have some space bucks that expire this month
Probably hard to find a party for the end game raid, but you can play a week or two solo and enjoy it.
Actually, no. I switch between the XBO and 360 versions and it's pretty easy to find people to do nightfalls, weekly's and raids with on places like Destinylfg for the 360. This may change after the Christmas holidays and more people move to next gen, but at the moment, you'll still find many people to do end game content with.
edit- good to hear I'm wrong

noomi

I know we're all excited to try out the new raid this Tuesday, as am I :D

However, does anyone care to run VoG Hard mode right after reset just to get it out of the way? Let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom