• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Five Invectives, four Super good Advices, and countless duplicates of legendaries but no Vex and Icebreaker, my two most sought stuff. At least I have a thunderlord and the horn which the former lets me dominate in PVP.

void666

Banned
Hard raid today gave me helmet, gauntlets and chest. Cool huh?
Too bad i already had those things. Not the boots though. Still using the IB ones.
A friend got fatebringer from templar and helmet, vex and plan c from atheon.

Repost for new page:

Hey guys, I'm looking to put together a team for Flawless Raider on Xbox one. I've got a 30 of any class, with every weapon maxed. If we can get enough people, we can make an attempt tonight. Post here or message me if interested.

1. Zoso Achilles
2. (Friend)
3. (Friend)
4. Iceman829

LordofPwn

Sorry to my raid group, seems others are making it difficult to enjoy online experience on PS4 at the moment. cant get online to sign in. No hope in sight tonight as Playstation has yet to acknowledge the situation as of yet...

Maybe tomorrow, maybe.

Happy holidays everyone!

border

500 void points done in about 4 hours on and off play was stuck at 485 for most of the match, now just to do the strike, which I should be able to solo if I just hang back and cheez right?

Don't finish the bounty until after Dark Below comes out. You'll get a Level 31 or 32 weapon that way.

I don't think you really want to solo the last part of it. You have to clear like 3-4 different waves of enemies while the boss is attacking you (and you can't kill the boss). It's certainly possible to solo it, but it'd probably take a long time and not be very fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom