• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sorry to my raid group, seems others are making it difficult to enjoy online experience on PS4 at the moment. cant get online to sign in. No hope in sight tonight as Playstation has yet to acknowledge the situation as of yet...

Maybe tomorrow, maybe.

Happy holidays everyone!
man that blows. i'll be giving it a half hour or so and still trying to set up a normal raid if I get in, otherwise I'll call it as well.

So guys, my Wii U bundle with Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros, and Donkey Kong comes on Tuesday, and I have off work. there's not anything else going on that day right

Strider

So guys, my Wii U bundle with Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros, and Donkey Kong comes on Tuesday, and I have off work. there's not anything else going on that day right

O_O

Great purchase. You're gonna need (and want) more days off than just Tuesday :p

But as far as I know nothing else happens that day. Nope.

About the PSN ddosing, it could be worse
It could be guys who actually had a bone to pick with Sony
Lizard Squad, like many hackers, just want some attention
Could you imagine this happening every day?

Jrmint

man that blows. i'll be giving it a half hour or so and still trying to set up a normal raid if I get in, otherwise I'll call it as well.

Enjoy the Wii U Hawk! I'll see you Weds for our first Crotas End!

lunlunqq

I heard if you turn on your PS4 that day, it automatically delete your Destiny. So you probably want to avoid turning on your PS4...

border

If I just leave my PS4 on for a few hours, will it log me out after a certain amount of time? I'd like to play later, but I'm worried I won't be able to log in if I leave now.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I heard if you turn on your PS4 that day, it automatically delete your Destiny. So you probably want to avoid turning on your PS4...
yikes, that sounds like a severe issue.

remember folks: don't turn on your sony playstation 4 on december 9th, 2014.

someday

Banned

Lol, my Xbox One should be delivered Tuesday but I'm pretty sure after my last final I will be playing nothing but Destiny that night (and the next day probably).

Wii U is awesome, so many great exclusives especially if you like platformers and Platinum games.

DKC: TF was my GotY until Destiny. Its still probably my favorite OST this year, but Destiny is damn close. Been replaying Cat Mario with the wife recently and we just laugh ourselves silly, such a great game.

Don't tempt me into slacking off D:

I'm down for some pvp if it starts working. Gotta max those marks for the new vendors! Errr... what I meant to say is go study!
don't study.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Wii U is awesome, so many great exclusives especially if you like platformers and Platinum games.

DKC: TF was my GotY until Destiny. Its still probably my favorite OST this year, but Destiny is damn close. Been replaying Cat Mario with the wife recently and we just laugh ourselves silly, such a great game.

I'm down for some pvp if it starts working. Gotta max those marks for the new vendors! Errr... what I meant to say is go study!
don't study.
I really want bayonetta 2 and w101, but I'm honestly most excited for Smash. I have a buddy I've been playing those games with since we each had our third consoles, I had PSX and he had N64 and that damn N64 was transported to so many various houses over the years. last time this happened was with the Wii smash launch and we were up in college, now this launch snuck up on me (obv. don't even own a Wii U yet, or a 3DS), and we just both happen to be back living pretty close to each other again. be good to get my local multiplayer fix again, it's been too long. I can almost hear the trash talk already.

Hope all goes well for TDB launch next week. I have to work on Christmas week this year so I am taking all next week off for my holiday break. Good timing :)

don't study.
A break wont hurt, but whenever PSN is fully back up later tonight, I can hope on for a little bit.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i bought gjallarhorn with my first ever 17 coins, i skipped ice breaker even though I had the coins cause I was not thinking clearly.

CREMSteve

Yeah, I didn't have enough coins in week 2 to buy multiple things, and at the time, I had no idea the Horn was the best choice.

When IB went on sale, I was one coin short. One coin. I played for hours that day... And when I failed to collect that single coin, I knew it was time to level an alt.

I'm sure there are people who have more hours logged, I barely play on the weekdays because I'm out of town on business most of the time.

Still, seems a tad ridiculous that neither have dropped for me at this point. I've had half a dozen full sets of raid gear dismantled though. Stupid RNG.

Ambitious

Managed to hit 28 with my Titan alt today. I'm out of of shards though, so my plan for tomorrow is to the HM VoG with my Hunter, use the shards from there to get the Titan to 29, and run the HM VoG again with her.

Deku Tree

Yeah, I didn't have enough coins in week 2 to buy multiple things, and at the time, I had no idea the Horn was the best choice.

When IB went on sale, I was one coin short. One coin. I played for hours that day... And when I failed to collect that single coin, I knew it was time to level an alt.

I'm sure there are people who have more hours logged, I barely play on the weekdays because I'm out of town on business most of the time.

Still, seems a tad ridiculous that neither have dropped for me at this point. I've had half a dozen full sets of raid gear dismantled though. Stupid RNG.

Bungie wants you to do Nightfall + Weekly 28 with three alts per week. RNGesus can be cruel.

I really hope the weekly 30 gives you more than 9 strange coins... how about 12?

I don't have those either.easily my most wanted exotics and still don't have them. But with the expansion we will have a new set of exotics to be disappointed by not getting

GhaleonEB

11:30 PM EST?

I will go. 29 Hunter with Atheon's Epilogue and some other decent stuff. I've done the raid 4-5 times but so often things were cheesed that I can't say I'm confident doing it all straight up. Would be nice to have a patient group.

PSN - border199x

Sounds good. So our group is:

GhaleonEB
Dax
border
Anastasis
Dan Miller (world designer, Bungie)
Lars Bakken (MP designer, Bungie)

Start time is 8:30 PST / 11:30 EST. I'll send our FR's to the folks here in just a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom