• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

I'm back on as well :D

I'll be leveling an alt but I'm up to join a normal raid if anyone needs an extra. One last breeze through before Crota's End is the primary raid to run.

gdt

Explosive rounds seem to do a good bit of extra damage. Do they also basically do solar damage? Turning the weapon into a solar primary?

They are stealing precision kills though. Doesn't work as well with the Outlaw perk.

deafmedal

Ugh I need Timepiece and Vex to close the book on VoG
I don't know how to say this but uhh, you know how I got Timepiece earlier? Well after that and my Nth VoC my primaries were full... I had something yellow waiting back at the tower... so did Colonel, making three that dropped that round o_0 Still need PF tho, and I reckon I'm not done with Atheon yet, hopefully the holidays gift us with fresh meat for fun normal runs...

He sold Ghorn week 2, most people didn't have 17 coins by then.
My first purple engram dropped that Friday night and it turned into Ghorn... remember this was before the Raul fix. I laughed about it then but I came to realize how awesome that was.

Good raids this week with all the GAFfers I rolled with, my hunter has joined my 'lock with full raid gear. Normal dropped boots (had gloves) for my Titan but my hard clear was all assmats and a Timebreaker. Would have loved to have had all at 30 going into Tuesday, but I won't complain. I am very stoked for next week, can't wait to go into CE with my buds blind like the relic was dropped. Good luck to you guardians dropping into Hellmouth straight away, may Crota's remains spill forth many exciting treasures!

edit:
Don't let Dan spoil it for you. Btw, my kids and phen0m have been paying together, so we have to get your kid in for a full fireteam.
That is sooo cool, I would love for my kid to give Destiny a try but she is not interested at all :( She wants Tales of Xillia 2 for Christmas (bleghh, lol)

Anyone interested in getting the Strength of the Pack trophy done right now (PS4)? We just need to complete a quick strike with all clan members.

I created a quick throwaway clan you can join ASAP and we can get this done. Thanks!

PSN - djblackice

Anyone interested in getting the Strength of the Pack trophy done right now (PS4)? We just need to complete a quick strike with all clan members.

I created a quick throwaway clan you can join ASAP and we can get this done. Thanks!

PSN - djblackice

Sure, I need it as well. PSN-ArkkAngel007. Hopefully I can access the game.

border

Sounds good. So our group is:

GhaleonEB
Dax
border
Anastasis
Dan Miller (world designer, Bungie)
Lars Bakken (MP designer, Bungie)

Start time is 8:30 PST / 11:30 EST. I'll send our FR's to the folks here in just a bit.

Oh crap, I didn't realize I was going to be playing with important people! I will do the best I can, and let you know if I need anything explained.

Gatekeeper is the only fight I'm really vague on, but I'll try and look at some YouTube guides. Most of the times I did it people were just like, "Stand out here and kill all the adds" and that was about it.

I'll see you then, and I hope everyone is able to get on to PSN.

Oh crap, I didn't realize I was going to be playing with important people! I will do the best I can, and let you know if I need anything explained.

Gatekeeper is the only fight I'm really vague on, but I'll try and look at some YouTube guides. Most of the times I did it people were just like, "Stand out here and kill all the adds" and that was about it.

I'll see you then, and I hope everyone is able to get on to PSN.

Lol, performance anxiety? No pressure.

gdt

Ok my rep is ready to go for Tuesday. But now.....how can I earn marks without earning rep? I still have marks I can earn :(.

forrest

formerly nacire

PSN - djblackice
Yo
Forrest_Crump

forrest

formerly nacire
Ok, I will send you a friend request. Then go to bungie.net and join the "Strength of the Packz" clan. Once I approve you, set it as your playstation clan and we can get this done quickly.

Cool, already joined the gaf throaway trophy clan. Joining yours now

NastyBook

Become Legend 2: I am Become Legend Again
inBoNbNxSOh6G.jpg

ibrWuwgjwjbKtC.jpg

someday

Banned
I finally pre-ordered the DLC a couple of days ago and now I'm unable to login to Destiny at all. It's locked and says 1D 05:37:37 until it's unlocked. Anyone have any fixes for this short of deleting and redownloading the game?

2real4tv

Only raid weapon I need is timepiece and I will own all. My weapons collection is pretty good, after all my hours of play got to say the Ice Breaker is the most valuable weapon imo. If Xur never sold it I would never have one. As lucky as I have been on the weapons side I was never RNG an Ice Breaker.

Can do like 4 tiger strikes.

Just use a different faction class armor item, assuming you have at least one faction that isn't near a rep level to rank up. My dead orbit is near max so I'm just getting regular vanguard and crucible rep up now for the last ~30 marks or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom