• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you want to try flawless? I can help with all clan raid trophy as well.

I'm definitely down, but it's probably going to have to be done on the weekend or something since it may take awhile because of the glitches in this raid. Hopefully Crota's raid will have less glitches.

ElRenoRaven

I want to test Templar cheese strats sometime I have an idea

Why bother? Seriously if people spent half the time they spent trying to come up with cheese strats just doing the damn raid the way it was meant to be done they'd spend half the amount of time on the damn thing.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yup, first run. Woo!
oh damn, sounds like a fun group you put together. Enjoy it!
Anytime!

26 Warlock LFR Normal mode
Raid weapons maxed
would love to do the all clan raid
If the connection holds I'm looking to get my Titan through his very first one, so quote and post PSN, we can go as soon as we have 6. You can join the achievetrophies gaf group: https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/429327 and make sure to set it active to get the trophy.

1. Hawkian
2. Forrest_Crump

Looking for a relatively quick run, I'll lead unless anyone else feels like it. Bring whatever character you want, hell I'm fine with all 26s, just have some degree of experience with the full raid on Normal :)

Dave_6

Anyone wanna help carry my 27 Warlock through the nightfall? If it helps I have maxed VoC, IB and Corrective Measure (or Hezens Vengeance).

forrest

formerly nacire

If the connection holds I'm looking to get my Titan through his very first one, so quote and post PSN, we can go as soon as we have 6. You can join the achievetrophies gaf group: https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/429327 and make sure to set it active to get the trophy.

1. Hawkian
2. forrest

Looking for a relatively quick run, I'll lead unless anyone else feels like it. Bring whatever character you want, hell I'm fine with all 26s, just have some degree of experience with the full raid on Normal :)

Yup let's do it! Forrest_Crump

1. Hawkian
2. Forrest_Crump

I'm in if we can go soon.

1. Hawkian
2. Forrest_Crump

You know what, I'll make time for it. You're familiar enough with me to know that I'll be fine save Relic glitches :D

Dave_6

1. Hawkian
2. Forrest_Crump

I'm up for it. I've got either my 29 Hunter or 27 Warlock.

Just applied for that clan though so I may not make it.

Edit: Ok I'm in.

I'm in if you'll have me. I've got a lvl 29 Titan and I've done the raid a couple of times, so I'm vaguely familiar but may need just a touch of direction. But more importantly, I just got upgraded to PS4 a couple of days ago and I'm excited to finally play with destiny gaf!

Oh, it's PSN: Swillhound.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Nice, thank Dave!

Duane absolutely, if you're level 29 you'll turn it into easy mode, ahaha. Post your PSN?

Darn, that filled up quick. This close to unlocking Weapons of Light xD

Nice, thank Dave!

Duane absolutely, if you're level 29 you'll turn it into easy mode, ahaha. Post your PSN?

Darn, that filled up quick. This close to unlocking Weapons of Light xD

It's Swillhound. And I'm packing an almost maxed Shadow Price/ new Plan C/ almost maxed Truth combo.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'd love to join you since I need to take my Warlock, but my wife wants to spend time with me or something. Can you believe that?

unacceptable!
Do we get the Hawkian Lore Tour?
Ahaha I suppose I can spout off some tidbits, I assume we won't need full instruction phases so the opportunities will be limited ;)

edit: Okay just grabbing a drink and invites are going out!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
good times: www.twitch.tv/thehawkian

ahahaha they started while I was just messing around jumping on stuff with my titan, and I fell a bit. for now that stream is just my view of them doing confluxes from above. 2 OP

sorry bout party audio, should work now.

1. Hawkian
2. Forrest_Crump

I'll help

so my digital download edition of Destiny is currently not letting me play it. It says it has a day and a half to wait for the preorder to unlock. I've been playing it since launch basically and it just started doing this.

I power cycled, signed out and in of PSN and restored licenses and it still is showing that it is a preorder. Any ideas?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I was just playing a crucible match with a bungie employee. Feels good to get our asses kicked but then come back to win within the last minute.

How is it possible to get so many Mars strikes on Tiger playlist.

4 out of every 5 I've done today has been Dust Palace or Valus. "Whether we wanted it or not..." We didn't want it damnit, stop giving it to me.

Welp, I haven't bought the DLC yet because I'm one of those tards that does everything at the last minute. Plz come back PSN, I miss you, even with all of the downtime. I need to buy this so I'm ready tomorrow morning.

Edit: Oh nvrmind it's back, yay.

Saw it suggested on reddit and figured I'd try it, put on green armor and went into a tiger strike. Matched me with a 21 and 22, and then I switched to my 30 gear. Felt nice to help out lower level guys and made the strike more of a challenge. Actually went down for the nexus, which hasn't happened in a while.

Deku Tree

How is it possible to get so many Mars strikes on Tiger playlist.

4 out of every 5 I've done today has been Dust Palace or Valus. "Whether we wanted it or not..." We didn't want it damnit, stop giving it to me.

We just did a whole bunch and all we got were Venus strikes. We actually backed out of the archon priest because too much repetition, and then the next one we get is the nexus again. Lol.

Drain You

I feel so defeated.

I woke up today and the only rewards I could still get where the Templar, Gatekeeper, and Atheon on hard. Ran Atheon 3 times helping people out. Then ran the whole raid on hard to help another group out. Fatebringer dropped twice but not for me :( that is the only gun I still want.

gdt

Ooooh Rahool just gave me a legendary special weapon engram. I wanna decide it so bad....could be Ice Breaker! But ugh waiting till Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom