• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is like yo join if I can I have a 30 titan and 30 Hunter
Psn robdraggoo

I've got a 30 Warlock that hasn't run HM yet if you'd like to team up. Just doing dailies atm.

PSN: coyquettish

Do you mind starting at Oracles since confluxes dont really give you anything?

I would be down to helping. Have Atheon save on Hard from last night on my 29 Hunter. gen_hof

Do you mind strating back at Oracles?

List right now looks like this:

1- silvertongueBR (Lv28 Titan. I'll change to my Lv30 Warlock once we are at Gatekeepers).
2- robdraggoo (Lv30 Titan or Hunter)
3- coyquettish (Lv30 Warlock)
4- gen_hof (Lv29 Hunter)
5-
6-

I assume we all can start as soon as the list is done?

EL CUCO

Had some fun Raids last night with our regular HM group! Had a moment where everyone died at GK after pulling out the 2nd Relic, leaving only the 2 Relic holders to guard the conflux. Clutch gene kicked in and we proceeded to go HAM.

Feels like Atheon tried his best to keep us from taking him down by pulling out new bugs, glitches and summoning "Lag". He even used some jedi mind tricks to make MADGAME shard his fully upgraded pair of boots, forcing him to drop to 29 again...lol

There was definitely more laughs than loot, but at least Deku finally got his Vex Mythoclast.

coy

1- silvertongueBR (Lv28 Titan. I'll change to my Lv30 Warlock once we are at Gatekeepers).
4- gen_hof (Lv29 Hunter)
5-
6-

I'm with deathfromabove in a party and rob said he's down.

thaOwner

4- gen_hof (Lv29 Hunter)
5-
6-

That's cool. I'll get on my 29 Titan in that case since I've yet to run the raid on that character. Just a second guys.

Deku Tree

Had some fun Raids last night with our regular HM group! Had a moment where everyone died at GK after pulling out the 2nd Relic, leaving only the 2 Relic holders to guard the conflux. Clutch gene kicked in and we proceeded to go HAM.

Feels like Atheon tried his best to keep us from taking him down by pulling out new bugs, glitches and summoning "Lag". He even used some jedi mind tricks to make MADGAME shard his fully upgraded pair of boots, forcing him to drop to 29 again...lol

There was definitely more laughs than loot, but at least Deku finally got his Vex Mythoclast.

Lol... I was the last man standing at the sync plate on that GK and I died defeating a pretorian and getting swarmed by all the other vex so that the portal stayed open and you guys could make it to the middle... Good times!

SharkJAW

Looks like I just barely missed a raid group. I'd like to run from oracles past, if anyone has the checkpoint. I have to run it thrice, anyway.
PS4: SharkJAW

Zakalwe

Banned
Finally meet another player using their mic in the public pvp channel, and all he does all game is call any weapon that kills him OP and ignore the cap points.

:(

Has anyone not been able to collect loot during a VOG run? Like pressing The collect button did nothing?

Happened to me my last two runs. I was also not rewarded with anything upon completion. What gives?

Yeah I'm fine with that :)

Whats your PSN?

What time exactly are we supposed to be starting ? Let me know when you're ready.

As soon as we get 6.

I was having lunch. I'll strt the ps4 now.

4- gen_hof (Lv29 Hunter)
5-
6-

We need a couple of Warlocks to push the templar, guys.

Whats your PSN?

As soon as we get 6.

4- gen_hof (Lv29 Hunter)
5-
6-

Same as Gaf. Added you as a friend already.

coy

Whats your PSN?

As soon as we get 6.

4- gen_hof (Lv29 Hunter)
5-death4romabove22
6-

Got death with me in party. I believe katana was in for the final spot?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Has anyone not been able to collect loot during a VOG run? Like pressing The collect button did nothing?

Happened to me my last two runs. I was also not rewarded with anything upon completion. What gives?

Happened to me last night with the gorgon maze chest. I never did a hard run before so I should have gotten it.

Happy Gobble Gobble Day!

I'm out to meet family, so I will be away from Destiny

!

Bring on the Turducken yo!

I might be in a food coma, if not and reach home safely, if you need Xyor, I need to do it on my hunter, I should be back home by 11PM EST
So message me then if you see me on late night if you wanna tag along or wanna help me out, if not gonna Solo that shit!

Also will be doing Weekly heroic 28 3 times to get myself 27 coins to stockpile for Xur-mas, so if you need it and on, jump on in

Not gonna name names, but please if you join my Nightfall/Strike/Daily/Patrol/Whatever I'm doing at the moment and see if I'm halfway done or just started, don't join and bail thinking I'm at the end so you can net yourself loot w/o putting in work

Hell if you join and help I don't mind, I don't want to start closing up my fireteam privacy again, cause people keep hopping in and put thinking they can net themselves the finishing part w/o having to do the work

A lot of people are polite and ask/request me if they could join, and I 100% let them come in, but some of ya'll just jump in, see where the person or persons are at, rather than join and continue, bounce hoping to net some other person

That's just wrong. TBH, I'd probably just un-friend someone who did that. I may assume that they got disconnected and removed from my game world once, but if it I ever saw a pattern, they'd be gone.

Nikolai11

Neo Member
Forgot to make my Weekly Activities post this morning, damn!

Newbie raid is on Thanksgiving this week! An hour later than usual this week to give people a chance to polish off their turkey and stuffing and still make it ;)

Again, please reply with your PSN if you want in for tomorrow's raid! Still 4 slots for the moment, and I'll put others down as alts if we go over.

Hey Hawkian, I'd like to come along for the newb raid if you still have a spot open. PSN Sh0g0nai27

Zakalwe

Banned
Really enjoying Gunslinger in pvp. The class bonuses that compliment Handcannons are great, and FR + throwing knives are glorious Bladedancer foils. Stil prefer Defender overall, but Striker and Gunslinger are edging closer.

Not enjoying Warlock at all. Hoping Blink makes Voidwalker feel less like a feather floating along on a gust of wind...

-

Running five Skirmish matches now if anyone would like to join me.

man....within 24 hours ive landed:

Vision of Confluence
Fatebringer
Preatorian Foil
Gjallarhorn
50 energies
37 shards
raid chest(warlock-he can now pick whatever exotic he wants)

i think the raid is trying to kick me out. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Lets form a Weekly Hard Mode Raid Group!

I posted awhile go to form a weekly hard raid group for multiple characters. We are now full, but we have grimlock33 who cannot make it this week, so we are looking for a sub!

gunawi we are also still waiting on your confirmation!

Reply here or send me a PM.

1. Cosmos_Man (me)
2. deafmedal
3. gunawi
4. grimlock33 (sub needed this week)
5. SonComet
6. hetchi

Time : Saturdays at 9pm EST

We just need one more!

This Saturday November 29th at 9:00pm is our current 1st attempt as a group, but all of us have plenty of raid experience.

I sent a group PSN message to those already signed up and will send it to our sub once we get them!

Strider

So next week is the last time we will be running the VoG. Don't know how that makes me feel.

People will still run VoG. It's still gonna have loot people want, a chance at exotics and it'll be even easier since more people will be level 30 or higher.

Lima

People will still run VoG. It's still gonna have loot people want, a chance at exotics and it'll be even easier since more people will be level 30 or higher.

I was mainly talking about my group. We will run 3 hard raids next Tuesday and that's it. No more VoG for us.

Besides remember the game doesn't get any easier being higher level. 28 for normal or 30 for hard and you are good. You won't be able to deal more damage with the new weapons and you won't be able to take more damage with new armor. Everything in this game is capped at the enemies level.

So next week is the last time we will be running the VoG. Don't know how that makes me feel.

I really want to be able to get everything from it before the next raid.

I have all 3 classes at 30 and they have all the raid armour, and I have the class items and ships/sparrows for them.

The ONLY TWO things I need from VoG to complete the collection are the Vex and Praedeth's Timepiece.

I feel the RNG will never let me have them... :\

My group can run through the VoG in about 50 minutes, so we will likely still do it for the shards and such, but I just want to run it without being anxious about loot drop.s

Lima

not at all. ill be running it 3 times a week on hard for shards and weapons/gear to break.

edit: ooooh. why stop tho? everyone have what they need?

Yes everyone in my group has every single exotic and all raid weapons. I'm the only one that misses one and that is corrective measure. It's a shit MG anyway so I'm not to bothered about it but eh I have three more chances to get it.

Yes everyone in my group has every single exotic and all raid weapons. I'm the only one that misses one and that is corrective measure. It's a shit MG anyway so I'm not to bothered about it but eh I have three more chances to get it.

Uhhh what? It is my go to MG when I have an exotic equipped, otherwise my 1st is Thunderlord.

Unless you're talking about PvP then I don't know because I barely play it.

Zakalwe

Banned

CM is far from being a shit MG. Doesn't matter how many times you say it dude.

It's one of the best in the game.

And that's for pvp as well as pve.

Lima

CM is far from being a shit MG. Doesn't matter how many times you say it dude.

It's one of the best in the game.

And that's for pvp as well as pve.

You will get beat by a swarm or Jolder's hammer everytime. That 150 shots ain't gonna save you. It's the Atheon's epilogue of heavy MG's.

Zakalwe

Banned
You will get beat by a swarm or Jolder's hammer everytime. That 150 shots ain't gonna save you. It's the Atheon's epilogue of heavy MG's.

Except that doesn't happen to me.

Maybe when you actually get to try one you'll see how good it is.

i agree. ill go with swarm>CM(never was lucky enough for the hammer). has a smaller clip, but the high impact handles business.

gatti-man

That's just wrong. TBH, I'd probably just un-friend someone who did that. I may assume that they got disconnected and removed from my game world once, but if it I ever saw a pattern, they'd be gone.

Ive never done that. So rude. I dont message either though since psn takes forever. I jump in, ask and always stay. Even when it backfires and they are doing the 24 weekly strike :/

What? I love my CM. I have three clips of 100 rounds on mine and can take down at least 5 before reloading. The only time I lose with it is when someone with a rocket gets the drop on me. And I'm not a great player at all.

Lima

Except that doesn't happen to me.

Maybe when you actually get to try one you'll see how good it is.

So that just means you can aim better than people. I shit on people with AE because people are bad at this game. Doesn't mean that the gun is good for PvP.

gatti-man

Your right and wrong. Cm is great because it never misses. Most hmg fights arent point blank. Cm will hit every time while most others have misses. I rarely ever lose hmg fights. I cant even remember the last time i did its been so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom