• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

Has anyone not been able to collect loot during a VOG run? Like pressing The collect button did nothing?

Happened to me my last two runs. I was also not rewarded with anything upon completion. What gives?

Pretty sure the chests are one time only regardless of whether you run it on hard or normal. Only the boss drops are doubled

First gorgon chest has two drops.

Last night HM raid (and other 2 NM raids before it) we had same Gorgon bug / lag or whatever it is. Before we open that chest, we wait so long that everyone gets square loot icon. It takes some time to come. So we think its somekind lag.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey Hawkian, I'd like to come along for the newb raid if you still have a spot open. PSN Sh0g0nai27
You're in- if all can make it, that's full up!

Thursday, 9:15PM Eastern Time - Hawkian's Thanksgiving Food Coma Newb-Friendly Normal Raid
1. RetroMG
2. Hawkian
3. JeRkY
4. Dave_6
5. the_log_ride
6. Sh0g0nai27

Zakalwe

Banned
So that just means you can aim better than people. I shit on people with AE because people are bad at this game. Doesn't mean that the gun is good for PvP.

Not going to argue with you about the qualities of a gun you've never used.

Try it out when you get it, it's not the same thing as beating people with AE.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Not going to argue with you about the qualities of a gun you've never used.

Try it out when you get it, it's not the same thing as beating people with AE.
they're nowhere near the same category... I rather loathe Atheon's Epilogue and CM is my go-to machine unless leveraging a burn.
Anyone up for the weekly on 28? I need the coins! PSN is DaveS78.
Need it on my Warlock, I'll hop on.

Zakalwe

Banned
they're nowhere near the same category... I rather loathe Atheon's Epilogue and CM is my go-to machine unless leveraging a burn.

Exactly. I have a Swarm and two Hammers with great stats (stability, counterbalance, persistence, high caliber, field scout, etc...), and Thunderlord.

CM remains my go to for pve and pve unless I need solar or arc and fancy a change from my Ghorn.

Don't get me wrong, I love the other MGs too.

RetroMG

On this Thanksgiving Morning, I am thankful that the Tower Gunsmith is finally selling rare fusion rifles again, so I can finally finish getting Pocket Infinity.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
RetroMG can't make it so we've got one slot for tonight's post-thanksgiving newbie raid! Any takers?

Thursday, 9:15PM Eastern Time - Hawkian's Thanksgiving Food Coma Newb-Friendly Normal Raid
1. OPEN
2. Hawkian
3. JeRkY
4. Dave_6
5. the_log_ride
6. Sh0g0nai27

rNilla

Just dismantle some of my extra exotics and raid weapons. Kinda hurts deep down inside.
I finally dismantled my extra Suros and then RNGesus gave me two more.

50900-Ellen-Page-shrug-gif-Tb30.gif

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
You will get beat by a swarm or Jolder's hammer everytime. That 150 shots ain't gonna save you. It's the Atheon's epilogue of heavy MG's.

This is so far from being correct it's at the edge of the universe.

Do you have the Corrective Measure? If so, have you levelled it up? If not, wait till you get it, then try it out. I beat out Swarms and Hammers all day everyday with the CM in Iron Banner AND regular Crucible. The hate messages I have gotten because of it are legendary. Easily one of the best weapons in the game. And on Oracles, it is no joke, I take them down so quickly the other oracle shooter doesn't even get bullets in. On HARD.

Get a Corrective Measure, try it out, then repent.

Deku Tree

I grinded to rank 3 in IB to get some 30 light boots and then on my next Hard Raid RNG gave me raid boots at the oracles. Now I have three sets of 30 light capable legendary armor for my warlock.

vctor182

Black Xursday Early Bird Special:

All Exotics 50% off!
Exotic engrams are buy 1 get the second at 50%!
Buy 2 get 1 Free on all Telemetries!

Believe!

Starting up Nightfall on XBONE. If anybody wants to join send me a message. I don't have my mic right now but still anybody is welcome.

justkelson

Hiko

Banned
This is so far from being correct it's at the edge of the universe.

Do you have the Corrective Measure? If so, have you levelled it up? If not, wait till you get it, then try it out. I beat out Swarms and Hammers all day everyday with the CM in Iron Banner AND regular Crucible. The hate messages I have gotten because of it are legendary. Easily one of the best weapons in the game. And on Oracles, it is no joke, I take them down so quickly the other oracle shooter doesn't even get bullets in. On HARD.

Get a Corrective Measure, try it out, then repent.

I agree. Unlike with ARs, I think the high ROF, low impact MGs are better.

I have a void Deviant Gravity-A, which is specced like a Swarm. But I'm going to replace it with the New Monarchy MG. Or a Corrective Measure if the Raid is kind to me.

Carn82

Need to splurge some vanguard marks. Already have comedian, swarm, light beware, a10e828q,epitaph.. Should I go for tdyk or shadow price?

hydruxo

Need to splurge some vanguard marks. Already have comedian, swarm, light beware, a10e828q,epitaph.. Should I go for tdyk or shadow price?

Overall I think TDYK is the better gun for PVE. If you play more PVP, go with shadow price (though not having field scout isn't ideal).

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Overall I think TDYK is the better gun for PVE. If you play more PVP, go with shadow price (though not having field scout isn't ideal).

Do you want a handcannon or an AR? Really depends on your play style. Both are fantastic.
The vendor TDYK is just a really superb PvE weapon, nearly ideal. Vendor Shadow Price is good, but missing some perks that would make it much better.

hydruxo

Hopefully in the future Bungie lets us access our vault from orbit. I mean...it only makes sense that you'd have a vault of weapons and armor on your ship right? Also, it's baffling to me that they haven't let us upgrade our vault with motes of light or something. I'm kinda tired of having to sign in and out of my alts and main to get items. Really no reason to not let us upgrade our vault for more space.

Lima

Man you guys are easy to get worked up about that corrective measure. Of course I'm hating on it because I'm salty I don't have it yet okay? Now happy Thanksgiving to you guys.

Zakalwe

Banned
Man you guys are easy to get worked up about that corrective measure. Of course I'm hating on it because I'm salty I don't have it yet okay? Now happy Thanksgiving to you guys.

I would give you my spare if I could. :3

Anyone for pvp? I'm in the mood to co-ordinate some hurt.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Lets form a Weekly Hard Mode Raid Group!

I posted awhile go to form a weekly hard raid group for multiple characters. We are now full, but we have grimlock33 who cannot make it this week, so we are looking for a sub!

gunawi we are also still waiting on your confirmation!

Reply here or send me a PM.

1. Cosmos_Man (me)
2. deafmedal
3. gunawi
4. grimlock33 (sub needed this week)
5. SonComet
6. hetchi

Time : Saturdays at 9pm EST

We just need one more!

This Saturday November 29th at 9:00pm is our current 1st attempt as a group, but all of us have plenty of raid experience.

I sent a group PSN message to those already signed up and will send it to our sub once we get them!

Deafmdeal tells me there may still be a spot open, so I'm happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom