• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will need at least one more alternate for the 10 AM Crota's End raid tomorrow. Here's what I have, posted in the other thread:

Macello - Titan - 30
gdt5016
Messiek
Rubenov25
Noomi85 - Hunter - 30
coyquettish

If you still need alts I'll be getting off work tomorrow morning at 10am est. Level 30 Warlock.

Jinjo

Settled, won't be raiding 'til Friday. I'll spend the week grinding those damn Commendations. If possible I'd like to jump in at level 31! :) Either that or finally leveling my Hunter so I can run Weekly 3 times. Xûr might really stress me out if he brings more exotics than I can afford to upgrade since I'd have to wonder when he'd bring them again.

Same here, will be running new missions and strikes, doing nightfalls/weeklies. Hopefully I can grind some new equipment to max level. And maybe Xur has a sweet exotic.

I hope this time the raid does give xp though.

LOOKING FOR NIGHTFALL GROUP TOMORROW!

I will be running Crota's End at 4am EST at reset tonight, afterwards I would like to run the Nightfall for all my level 30 characters (Titan, Hunter, Warlock).

Not sure what time, but let's say 1pm EST for now.

Anyone want to join me? PS4

1. Byron Bluth - PSN: Cosmos_Man
2. ComputerMKII - PSN: ComputerMKII
3. Union Carbine - PSN: UnionCarbine

Reply or send me a PM!

Same here, will be running new missions and strikes, doing nightfalls/weeklies. Hopefully I can grind some new equipment to max level. And maybe Xur has a sweet exotic.

I hope this time the raid does give xp though.

It would be amazing if the new raid provided XP, really weird that the Gatekeepers part just before Atheon is the only part of the whole raid that does.

It would also be fantastic if Bungie had Xur available starting at reset tonight until Sunday to make up for their bullshit. Help get upgrades for exotics sooner, and provide some new exotic armour and weapons for everyone.

I will be running Crota's End at 4am EST at reset tonight, afterwards I would like to run the Nightfall for all my level 30 characters (Titan, Hunter, Warlock).

Reply or send me a PM!

Me!

Jinjo

Such positivity lol.

It would be amazing if the new raid provided XP, really weird that the Gatekeepers part just before Atheon is the only part of the whole raid that does.

It would also be fantastic if Bungie had Xur available starting at reset tonight until Sunday to make up for their bullshit. Help get upgrades for exotics sooner, and provide some new exotic armour and weapons for everyone.

Definitely! Xur should just be a permanent resident in the tower now with his upgrading exotic stuff. It's not like there is anything new or exciting about him disappearing and reappearing anymore. It's about the items that gets reset.

E92 M3

Request pending.

I approved you. Basically, the group wall is where the day-to-day plans will happen.

Always do Nightfall first unless you're planning to raid I suppose.

I like to start of every reset with the Nightfall and then move on to other activities. In fact, I am excited that there will be some new loot for the the taking.

What about defenders... with Gjallahorn???

Too many bubbles blocking rockets ;)

Zakalwe

Banned
I guess everyone's all grouped up for the raid. ;_;

My usual group can't run it till the weekend and it's not definite. If anyone finds themselves down a man on ps4 I'm available tomorrow from launch.

psn: astropoff

Coconut

Banned
Hunter is a strange class... I played it for the same reason and then started to really like it during a random strike.. Something just clicked. Warlocks for life though.

Hunter class gets particularly fun once you start noticing that there is terrain that is easily accessed with the gunslinger triple jump. RAIN LEAD FROM ABOVE AND BOUND ABOUT THE SKY! Boundin' is what Hunters do best.

Deku Tree

Reply or send me a PM!

Are we just skipping our usual group this week? Or should we do the weeklies together? Or just wait and see? In any case I will be on probably from about 8am until noon tomorrow doing non-raid Destiny stuff...

think we'll see any (□) Deploy Ghost during the new story missions?

Probably at least one, but I am betting Bungie surprises us with something different. Well, at least if they don't want to be critically panned for repeating the same boring shit they won't.

Same. Warlock is my main, but something just clicks when playing hunter in PvP...

Hunter class gets particularly fun once you start noticing that there is terrain that is easily accessed with the gunslinger triple jump. RAIN LEAD FROM ABOVE AND BOUND ABOUT THE SKY! Boundin' is what Hunters do best.

Hunter PvP, particularly Gunslinger, is a blast. Great flow, lots of versatility, etc.

Such positivity lol.

Definitely! Xur should just be a permanent resident in the tower now with his upgrading exotic stuff. It's not like there is anything new or exciting about him disappearing and reappearing anymore. It's about the items that gets reset.

I don't know when we will be done doing the new raid. But 4am to 1pm is a long time. So I doubt we will go that long.

Even if he isn't there that long every week, doing it to start would be great. Just a lot of time waiting to get upgrade exotics.

Added!

Are we just skipping our usual group this week? Or should we do the weeklies together? Or just wait and see? In any case I will be on probably from about 8am until noon tomorrow doing non-raid Destiny stuff...

I'm down to do them again and I won't have done the weeklies yet.

Deku Tree

I don't know when we will be done doing the new raid. But 4am to 1pm is a long time. So I doubt we will go that long.

Even if he isn't there that long every week, doing it to start would be great. Just a lot of time waiting to get upgrade exotics.

Added!

I'm down to do them again and I won't have done the weeklies yet.

Ok. We can figure it out later on.

Strider

I hope the raid doesn't have a teleporting puzzle. I can see something like using up a lot of time.

Sounds fun to me *shrug*

I'm ok with the raid taking up a lot of time the first playthrough. Means it's actually challenging. Once we learn the raid it'll take less than an hour just like VoG, telporting puzzle or not.

gdt

I hope the raid doesn't have a teleporting puzzle. I can see something like using up a lot of time.

I hope it does.

I want more cooperation required stuff. It's so much fun and satisfying.

God I can't wait. Gonna get a pizza and just lock my door tomorrow.

I guess everyone's all grouped up for the raid. ;_;

My usual group can't run it till the weekend and it's not definite. If anyone finds themselves down a man on ps4 I'm available tomorrow from launch.

psn: astropoff

May need a few but will be starting like 3 hours after reset. You can join us if you're free then.

debuff that reverses your controls :p

E92 M3

Sounds fun to me *shrug*

I'm ok with the raid taking up a lot of time the first playthrough. Means it's actually challenging. Once we learn the raid it'll take less than an hour just like VoG, telporting puzzle or not.

I hope it does.

I want more cooperation required stuff. It's so much fun and satisfying.

God I can't wait. Gonna get a pizza and just lock my door tomorrow.

Oh it's fun alright, I just have work the next day so can't put in an all-nighter. Either way, I am excited to see what's up.

May need a few but will be starting like 3 hours after reset. You can join us if you're free then.

debuff that reverses your controls :p

Sounds strangely familiar...

Ok, I'll be running around during the day tomorrow, so if I'm in, then send me a message on XBL so it goes to my phone.

Will do

X-Frame

What have we agreed upon for spoilers come tomorrow (tonight)?

- Are we spoiler tagging any and all Crota's End talk until X date? (Monday for example to give the whole weekend)

- Strike(s) and Story Missions are free to be discussed or should they be spoilered as well?

Manp

i need help with the Thorn bounty... if someone want to join i have to do the summoning pits strike and kill Xyor, but this shit is already getting on my nerves.

tnx

@ that asshole phogoth

could use some help... ps4 Manp

E92 M3

- Are we spoiler tagging any and all Crota's End talk until X date? (Monday for example to give the whole weekend)

- Strike(s) and Story Missions are free to be discussed or should they be spoilered as well?

I think we can spoiler tag the raid for at least till next reset. So a week, which should be fair. As much as I don't want to be spoiled on the new loot (right away) I think everything else is okay. The raid is the main course of this expansion.

Lima

It's they're any benifit to being 31 over 30, should I even bother with vanguard gear?

That depends on if we see lvl 31 enemies in the normal raid. Even then it's normal you can revive so I wouldn't bother with the new vendor gear if you are lvl 30 already. Focus on re upgrading your exotic and work on getting new raid gear.

realcZk

How many XP does it take to fully level up an Exotic weapon?

Examples (according to PlanetDestiny DB)

Hawkmoon (Exotic/Primary) - 285,000 XP (57 5k bounties without nightfall buff or telemetry)
Ice Breaker (Exotic/Secondary) - 237,500 XP (47 5k bounties and 1 2.5k bounty without nightfall buff and telemetry)
Gjallarhorn (Exotic/Heavy) - 237,500 XP (47 5k bounties and 1 2.5k bounty without nightfall buff and telemetry)

X-Frame

I think we can spoiler tag the raid for at least till next reset. So a week, which should be fair. As much as I don't want to be spoiled on the new loot (right away) I think everything else is okay. The raid is the main course of this expansion.

I agree. Just 3 story missions which will likely go quick and same with the strike is no big deal for me.

And I like the idea of spoiler tagging the raid until next reset to give a week, very fair.

Strider

IMO. Spoiler tag the raid until Monday.... The rest is free game. Plenty of people wanna try that blind and won't be able to attempt it until the weekend, can't say the same for the story missions.

Btw, you stil on for getting a group together for Friday/Saturday?

All you people playing TDB and CE tomorrow =(... I have finals...

v77vn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom