• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on what he randomly has available, but hopefully some exotic armor. I want exotic armor + 3 vanguard/crucible gear pieces to get to 31 ASAP.

Pretty much this, we are at the whim of his inventory. And just like before just get it, don't hesitate, whether it is a new item or an upgrade, get it now otherwise endure the pain of never knowing when it will be back...if ever.

Samus4145

Listening to the Destiny OST today. Streaming starting at 4am tomorrow, but sadly I won't be able to do everything since I'm in the forever 29 boat. Ran raid again this weekend and got chatterwhite for the fifth time in a row (no armor/weapon drops). Is it defaulting to that because I only carry a couple shaders at a time?

LOOKING FOR NIGHTFALL GROUP TOMORROW!

I will be running Crota's End at 4am EST at reset tonight, afterwards I would like to run the Nightfall for all my level 30 characters (Titan, Hunter, Warlock).

Not sure what time, but let's say 1pm EST for now.

Anyone want to join me? PS4

1. Byron Bluth - PSN: Cosmos_Man
2. ComputerMKII - PSN: ComputerMKII

Reply or send me a PM!

Looking for one more!

gdt

Listening to the Destiny OST today. Streaming starting at 4am tomorrow, but sadly I won't be able to do everything since I'm in the forever 29 boat. Ran raid again this weekend and got chatterwhite for the fifth time in a row (no armor/weapon drops). Is it defaulting to that because I only carry a couple shaders at a time?

Run hard. You can as a 29 with maxed weapons. Chatterwhite is a normal drop.

Definity

Depends on what he randomly has available, but hopefully some exotic armor. I want exotic armor + 3 vanguard/crucible gear pieces to get to 31 ASAP.

I keep forgetting that you can only upgrade what he has available...but like you, I'm targeting armor pieces first.

skip

I've got two Lv27 alts I'd like to run through the Weekly Heroic this morning, anyone up for helping out?

PSN: Okonoko

Does anyone know if I complete the last part of the thorn bounty tomorrow will I get the max damage version? Or does it not matter?

Yes, after rest at 4am EST tonight all exotic bounties submitted for completion will provide the new upgraded version.

Ditto loot tables for Nightfalls, Xur's selection, legendary engrams etc.

LordofPwn

LOOKING FOR A BLIND CROTA'S END RAID GROUP FOR TUESDAY DECEMBER 9TH @3:30PM PST / 11:30PM GMT ON PS4
t1418167800z4.png

Because some of us have to work I'd like to get a group together for doing this after i get home from work tomorrow. it's a perfect timeslot for other's in the midwest and even those on the east coast that would like to do some of the story missions before hand.

Anyways let's fill it up!

1. LordofPwn - lvl 30 Sunsinger (G-Horn, IB, FB, Vex, etc.)
2. DairyZeus - lvl 30 Defender (Hawk, IB, ThunderLord, Vex, etc)
3. rodiard - rNilla
4. The Mango Sentinel - EyelessOrphan
5. DarrylMR - Darryl_M_R - lvl 30 Hunter
6. Zocano - lvl 30 Warlock

Alt 1. babyghost853
Alt 2. pikapuff - lvl 30
Alt 3. OPEN

Estimated runtime of 4 Hours

This maps looks boring and like another shotgun base.

around the automatic doors maybe. it's dominated by long lines of sight that are only broken up by curves in the geometry.

bladedancers will probably do really well. it's dark so the camo will give them an advantage

Samus4145

Run hard. You can as a 29 with maxed weapons. Chatterwhite is a normal drop.

i wish I could. Outside of a single friend, the rest refuse to run hard since he is the only level 30. Maybe I can convince them to get as far as possible tonight.

Probably because they're really quick and agile and their supers are overpowered.

Yeah levelling up my defender titan, and boy am I missing the agility and a super thats actually offensive and doesn't depend on people's stupidity...

Talking about that, I just don't understand how people can be that stupid. They see me with my armour of light and still insist on coming inside to punch me... Not even shoot me, just punch me. Jesus

Zakalwe

Banned
If I save a purple engram I have now, think it'll give a buffed up result if I decrypt it after TDB releases?

Maybe. Apprently if you hand in an exotic bounty post patch that was completed pre it will give the higher base level.

When they patched engrams before though, only engrams you found post patch were updated.

May as well keep it and try, it's only a matter of hours now.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey

Speaking of Pantheon, here's some gameplay I just found on youtube
Reminds me of Gears of War maps, which is a great thing. There's a nice fluidity to the gameplay. I think people with shotguns and fusion rifles are gonna have a blast!

ya it's one of my main problems with their level design this time around. sometimes the doors on blind watch don't open at all.

Happens to me when the game is lagging badly.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Any Crota's End groups forming for around a 9PM Eastern start time? If not I would be willing to put it together.

PSN Cybrwzrd

30 Hunter with a variety of maxed weapons.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Everyone decided on what they will turn into Xur for upgrade first?

A light upgrade to my chest armor (Voidfang or Praxic Fire) would get me to Level 30 so that's what I'm hoping for. I want to play Crota's End and don't want to grind reputation with Eris for a week to make it happen.

As far as weapons go, Ice Breaker is the only one I'm looking to upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom