• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. I got Inmost Light on week 2. Nobody really knew Horn was DPS king back then - people just thought it looked boss and had waited for it since the first pre release pictures of it leaked.

This sharklauncher might also be a surprise monster in disguise. I will definitely not pass it up, I learned my lesson.

My Ice Breaker needs 14 Coins (a Shard to upgrade and another to max it). I'd like to use 14 coins on my Armamentarium - it's a keeper.

Other than those I think I'd give new Exotics priority over my old ones. Maybe Hawkmoon or the Mythoclast would take precedence but God knows how Xûr will handle those two special cases of weapons he doesn't sell.

Sharklauncher, nice.

And yeah, IB is getting prioritized for me. After that, not sure...

forrest

formerly nacire
In order to get a clan tag in game, does the clan always have to have at least 3 active members or do you just need 3 to initiate the in game tag?

Tomorrow will be amazing or a complete disappointment.

Yeah, I plan on putting in some time, but I may just play sparingly and pick up a few Xur items. Expansion II will probably give vendor gear that goes to light level 33 so we are just spinning our wheels on the hamster wheel to eek out marginal progression for 3 more months.

Plus, my backlog needs some tlc.

E92 M3

On the Bungie forums they have a note saying a patch is being pushed through...I'm guessing it's just some maintenance stuff?

Matchew

So if I got this exotic bounty ready to turn should I do it tomorrow? Will it be the upgraded version of the weapon?

ocean

Banned
Sponge Bob will be level 30 tomorrow if the calendar holds up. I'll give him Patience & Time for breakfast but it might take up all of my actual patience to get through the thing if there's Juggler (I hate that modifier!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom