• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they upped dailies to 30 and didn't change the rewards? So 28 rewards at 30?

Looks like we have our answer if Nightfall and Weeklies are going to give better rewards at higher levels. No...

noomi

I'm totally up for it if you guys still have room!

PSN is Zocano

Lv 30 Titan or Warlock depending on your mood.

Zocano, slightly unrelated.... but would you want to join up for a few quick nightfalls tomorrow right after reset? I have a 2nd person already, would be nice to have a 3rd on board :) We did it pretty damn fast last Tuesday hehe.

Manp

For once I'm not moaning about picking up a duplicate Exotic Bounty. Invective is simple, so I'll shard the old one and replace it with the higher Attack version.

i'm doing the same with bad juju... lol, who am i kidding, i may as well shard both of them useless crap.

jaaz

So Warlocks get no exotic boots. Maybe my math is wrong, but won't that make it harder for Warlocks to reach level 32 because of RNG? That is, the other classes will be able to compensate for lack of boot drops from the raid, but not the Warlocks. This doesn't seem right.

9000 XP one can be finished hella fast with Daily Heroic 28, now 30
W/e you earn + 7500 XP, just don't die, which most don't cause we've played these missions at least 30+ times each

Fusion Bounty if you have Vex or Pocket Infinity is better to do on the Steppes in the Earth Loot Door, that Ware house that has 4 Vandals and 3 Dregs that come up the stairs, same area where we do Mission #2 and have to scan the map of Old Russia, that warehouse, they spawn hella fast there, no servitor chewing up ammo, and get 3 Overcharge count every 15 seconds, 3-5 with delay from randoms/passer-bys

Keep in mind that the daily xp does NOT count towards your weapons. So unless you're below level 20 or need to level a subclass the xp does you no good.

Mindlog

im hoping for some more best-in-slot godlike gg playstation exclusive weapons
Each bubble can only be upgraded by Xur when he stocks them and only one bubble per week.
It would be so damn funny if the new raid was just a slightly altered version of VoG with hive elements pasted and molded in. I would be angry but just bust out in laughter as I mentally broke down.
It would be funny, but the raid (bugs aside) seems like one of the few areas with a little :effort: put behind it.
i'm doing the same with bad juju... lol, who am i kidding, i may as well shard both of them useless crap.
The new Bad Juju reminds me of the old PvP Thorn when many people underestimated the weapon.

Zocano

Zocano, slightly unrelated.... but would you want to join up for a few quick nightfalls tomorrow right after reset? I have a 2nd person already, would be nice to have a 3rd on board :) We did it pretty damn fast last Tuesday hehe.

Yah, I'll do it.

I need to be off to bed early-ish but we can knock them out (or at least one) before I really need to sleep.

Since the exotics tuning I've found Invective to be an amazing shotgun. Might not be the top tier choice for PvP (haven't really tried) but for PvE it's the bomb.

Going to hang onto my fully levelled one until my new one I get tomorrow is fully upgraded.

Since the exotics tuning I've found Invective to be an amazing shotgun. Might not be the top tier choice for PvP (haven't really tried) but for PvE it's the bomb.

Going to hang onto my fully levelled one until my new one I get tomorrow is fully upgraded.

I think FV is slightly better for PvP.

>Everyday Math regrets missing The Last Word from Xur

>Says famous "last words" before blowing herself up with a gjallarhorn

>Gets The Last Word from Atheon

GG

The last word
681564.gif

>Everyday Math regrets missing The Last Word from Xur

>Says famous "last words" before blowing herself up with a gjallarhorn

>Gets The Last Word from Atheon

GG
Loooool

Zocano

I've been consumed by Dragon Age so I haven't been doing anything really with Destiny for a few days but I'm ready for expansion. Let's see what the raid has for us.

Manp

invective is pretty good now that you can actually aim the thing past the first shot.
when i said both of them i meant the "new" and "old" bad juju's.

The new Bad Juju reminds me of the old PvP Thorn when many people underestimated the weapon.

sorry, i tried to like it. it looks so cool... but it's still not even as good as some legendaries, let alone worth of an exotic spot.

:)

EL CUCO

So what's your choice for ultimate weapon load out for the blind raid?

Probably just bring everything :)

Primary: Vex/Fatebringer/VoC
Special: Ice Breaker/(Solar)L-B/(Arc)Supremacy/Patience and Time
Heavy: (Solar)Hezen/(Arc)Deviant LMG

This will be my bundles of joy. Basically a mix of my most effective arc and solar weapons.

Have any of you guys noticed the empty rep container filling at the end of strikes, like the vanguard one is there but above that is one without a picture and it gives +1 per strike. Weird.

Primary -- Vex Mythoclast (solar)
Secondary -- Light/Beware (arc)
Heavy -- Zombie Apocalypse (arc)

This will be my starting point, with Ice Breaker and Patience and Time both ready if necessary.

Deku Tree

You folks are forgetting their going to give us the murmur fusion rifle that does arc and solar damage after the first story mission.

Manp

Have any of you guys noticed the empty rep container filling at the end of strikes, like the vanguard one is there but above that is one without a picture and it gives +1 per strike. Weird.

yep, happened to me while doing the weekly heroic for the bad juju bounty. it's worth 2 strikes for the bounty and the empty container gave me +2.
i'm confused because it clearly didn't represent where i was with the bounty.

I've done all my bounties except the "Hit X people in the head with a Sniper in PvP" so I didn't know what to do next but I realized I had some story missions I could do on higher levels, which could give me some decent XP. A Level 26 story mission gives you 6,000 XP!

LordofPwn

Bringing -
Primary: Vex, Fatebringer, VoC, Atheon's Epilogue
Special: IB, FV, Invective, Praetorian Foil, Supremacy(A), PR, Plan C, Purifier VII(V)
Heavy: Swarm (V), Swarm (A), Jolder's Hammer (A), G-Horn, Truth, Thunderlord, Corrective Measure, HV, and my solar MG if i still have it. rocking Sunsinger so i dont really need a solar heavy besides Jesus Horn.

Bring Max 300 weapons. Bring Arc Damage and Solar Damage Weapons. Bring your favorite weapons. Probably not going to make use of Void damage anywhere.
watch. void shields everywhere lol.

yep, happened to me while doing the weekly heroic for the bad juju bounty (it's worth 2 strikes for the bounty)

OHHHH that's it, duh. Was hoping I was earning Eris rep through a bug or something.

Are there any exotic bounties in the dark below? I'm about halfway through bad juju and SGA and I've got them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom