• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was 12 strikes out of 25 and the counter was barely at 1/4 :|

I was just gonna do the weekly like 10 times but I decided I'd rather just do tiger strikes for the vanguard rep. Gonna spend the night getting all my characters ready to flip to the next level to get those commendations asap

Mindlog

So what's your choice for ultimate weapon load out for the blind raid?

Probably just bring everything :)
Everything listed here is maxxed* obviously.
Main:
Mythoclast (S), Bad Juju (Super - CC), VoC (S), Fatebringer (A - CC)

Special:
Icebreaker (S), P&T (A), Foil (S), Final Rest II (A)

Heavy:
Gjallarhorn (S), Thunderlord (A), Hezen Vengeance (S), Corrective Measure (V)

Will probably carry a few more weapons because, 'Why not?'

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
The last word
681564.gif

Loooool

Wait till you level it. A. MA. ZING.

Deku Tree

Just did Nexus bounty twice in a row and still no credit. Mother fucking bullshit.

You need to be standing close to the guardian who fires the final kill shot lol. It's frustrating but if you are standing on the other side of the room from the other players sometimes you don't get it.

Everything listed here is maxxed* obviously.
Main:
Mythoclast (S), Bad Juju (Super - CC), VoC (S), Fatebringer (A - CC)

Special:
Icebreaker (S), P&T (A), Foil (S), Rinal Rest II (A)

Heavy:
Gjallarhorn (S), Thunderlord (A), Hezen Vengeance (S), Corrective Measure (V)

Will probably carry a few more weapons because, 'Why not?'

I'm not sure what it is about final rest ii, but it doesn't get the attention it deserves, hands down my favorite VOG gun, shreds praetorians.

anyone got a slot for a 30 lock in a blind raid tonight? I was gonna just do the story and strikes but if I can get a group why not.

I'm not sure what it is about final rest ii, but it doesn't get the attention it deserves, hands down my favorite VOG gun, shreds praetorians.

anyone got a slot for a 30 lock in a blind raid tonight? I was gonna just do the story and strikes but if I can get a group why not.

Final Rest II was my first legendary... It dropped I hated fusion so I ignored it for a week. That is a weeks worth of time I will never get back where I could have been billy bad ass.

Such a great gun.

Final Rest II was my first legendary... It dropped I hated fusion so I ignored it for a week. That is a weeks worth of time I will never get back where I could have been billy bad ass.

Such a great gun.

This is literally the exact same thing I did, I can't remember if it was my first legendary or not, but I did not like fusions until i wisened up and started using my final rest. Sadly since it's locked at 300 it will be a VOG only gun soon.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
new carpeting finally done and my bundle is here. an hour and a half and I'm off work.

hooooo man this is going to be quite a week.

Steroyd

So they upped dailies to 30 and didn't change the rewards? So 28 rewards at 30?

Looks like we have our answer if Nightfall and Weeklies are going to give better rewards at higher levels. No...

With the level cap increase 30 is the new 28.

As long as they cut out getting ass/radiance shards/energy as a NF reward, I don't think an increase in rewards is warranted.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Plan C didn't need a buff and Thorn is basically a Sniper with 9 rounds.

I'm also not a fan of Hawkmoon's ability to randomly 1 shot people but I guess that's its whole gimmick.
found verdict ain't too far from being a sniper itself ;)

Manp

I was just gonna do the weekly like 10 times but I decided I'd rather just do tiger strikes for the vanguard rep. Gonna spend the night getting all my characters ready to flip to the next level to get those commendations asap

my mental health can't take any more of them strikes, especially when i can no longer earn marks... 12 weeklies vs 25 tigers, the choice is obvious :D
nightfall is out of the question, no way i'm soloing it 8 times.

LordofPwn

Thanks for a very fun raid everybody, hopefully my slightly strange chicken friend wasn't too much trouble, haha.
dafuq did i miss out on?

Found Verdict is broken as fuck. I just went 23-1 with it in Rumble, I was one shoting fools.
what's wrong is that it's better than Universal remote in every regard. They just need to buff universal remote. like really badly though the new shotguns coming are even better impact.

That actually has a huge negative drawback though, as helmets are the hardest parts of armour to get in the game for some reason.
true, Titan's have two great Exotic Helmets to chose from for each subclass.

Weighing in Warlcok Helmets vs Warlock Chest... I think their Chest offer more benifits.

Voidfang is great for PvP, re-spawn with full grenades, great for nades spammers

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I think my Arma and the Horn are the first two exotics I will concentrate on first. I'm hoping to get the icebreaker and Vex within this lifetime.

E92 M3

Plan C didn't need a buff and Thorn is basically a sniper with 9 rounds.

I'm also not a fan of Hawkmoon's ability to randomly 1 shot people but I guess that's its whole gimmick.

Yeah, but I'd rather have a bunch of crazy weapons everywhere. It's more fun. They don't separate PVP and PVE properly and my number once concern is having fun weapons for PVE. You and I both know when Bungie nerfs specific weapons they make them useless.

Ambitious

Slightly offtopic: On the PS4, can I upload screenshots to Twitter without sharing them publicly? I need a more convenient way to post them here. So far I've been using an USB flash drive.

MADGAME

We all know Destiny lacks any substance from a story perspective, but I hope they at least explain why Eris has the eyes of a Hive Knight.

Strider

Slightly offtopic: On the PS4, can I upload screenshots to Twitter without sharing them publicly? I need a more convenient way to post them here. So far I've been using an USB flash drive.

I guess you could just make a new twitter just for PS4share..? But in terms of making it completely private I don't think that's a thing.

Yeah, but I'd rather have a bunch of crazy weapons everywhere. It's more fun. They don't separate PVP and PVE properly and my number once concern is having fun weapons for PVE. You and I both know when Bungie nerfs specific weapons they make them useless.

facing a team exploiting thorn isn't fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom