• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordofPwn

Will friend requests for our raid group be sent out tonight?
That's the plan. Party chat invites going out at 3:30, and hopefully we can get down there before 4. if im on before 3:30 and others are on as well, then i'll send party invites before then. I'm also going to prep my character tonight so that i dont need to go to the tower. Stock up on synthesis.

Lol it was when bungie first started releasing info about the DLC awhile back. And for your information I slept
about 4-5 hours since 7 am EST yesterday
Good luck on your finals!

whoa what, how did they do that?

honestly plan c and found verdict are the only nerfs I would be comfortable with. I was warning you all about Thorn in like OT4, and its godkiller status is what we got. I'd prefer to adjust to this rather than risk it being nerfed to its "in-betweener" state with the lesser DoT or something.
Invective shoots slower now. It still shoots faster than damn near any shotgun minus black chasma, but because of the reduced rate of fire I often lose battles against found verdict now because the second shot doesn't come out before they melee me. Before it would shoot fast enough that the shotgun melee combo usually wouldn't work.

I mean I could make the adjustment, but I'd rather just play the range game with Found Verdict and toss a knife in their head.

Won't there be new iron banner gear to get once they release the event?

Maybe. I'm guessing that IB 3.0 will have chest and helm as a reward. But would they be light 30? 32? And what of the old legs and sleeves that max out at 30?

I guess they gave those out in IB2 so that people could hit 30 prior to the new 32 cap, but the purpose wasn't really to max you out except for during the the three week window between IB2 and Crota.

EDIT:

Yes, and apparently new Iron Banner gear can get you to level 31.

Ah, so you can hit 31 and be in the new raid mix, but not hit 32. Will the new IB3 gear be all 4 pieces?

RNG hasn't seemed so random. Just got my 3rd Epitaph Legendary sniper from Blue Engrams in less than a month. That has to be like lottery winning type odds to have that happen.

Spiders

So my raiding group decided to try to get the Flawless Raider trophy tonight, and guess what? We got it the first try!

10845899_490233201114420_5509741814019528964_n.jpg

The Gorgon's Maze was the most nerve-wracking thing I've done all year, but other than that it wasn't all that bad.

So my raiding group decided to try to get the Flawless Raider trophy tonight, and guess what? We got it the first try!

The Gorgon's Maze was the most nerve-wracking thing I've done all year, but other than that it wasn't all that bad.

Congrats, Gorgons maze is tricky, but not nearly as nerve wracking as Atheons glitches. I can't remember the last time I raided and didn't have some glitch that forced a wipe.

EL CUCO

Awesome. Congrats!

I've got ONE circle left to unlock in the Bladedancer subclass for the Hunter Mastery trophy but I've done all the bounties, story missions and the Daily so I don't know what to do anymore tonight to get XP :(

I wanted to get that trophy before tomorrow's refresh...

Daemul

Destiny stats time!

Destinytracker Population Stats

Some interesting stats
-19.6% of us are forever 29's (or for another day)
-13.7% have a 30. That was surprising.
-1.8% never reached above level 10, that's promising!
-46% have completed the vault of glass
-26% of PvP kills are done w/ the autorifle. Only 2.5% use the scout.

NOTE:Stats are from Destinytracker's tracked gamers, not entire population.

LordofPwn

I've got ONE circle left to unlock in the Bladedancer subclass for the Hunter Mastery trophy but I've done all the bounties, story missions and the Daily so I don't know what to do anymore tonight to get XP :(

I wanted to get that trophy before tomorrow's refresh...

Do public events, crucible, or strike playlist.

Mindlog

true, Titan's have two great Exotic Helmets to chose from for each subclass.

Weighing in Warlcok Helmets vs Warlock Chest... I think their Chest offer more benifits.

Voidfang is great for PvP, re-spawn with full grenades, great for nades spammers
My Warlock was basically set up for maximum INT + Disc. That meant using Apotheosis Veil. However, Bad Juju + raid helm is better than 100% Int so now I use raid helm and the vestments. PVP I don't do that anymore. Thorn was basically all I needed.

SnakeEyes

Banned
true, Titan's have two great Exotic Helmets to chose from for each subclass.

Weighing in Warlcok Helmets vs Warlock Chest... I think their Chest offer more benifits.

Voidfang is great for PvP, re-spawn with full grenades, great for nades spammers
Voidfang is great for PvP, but I use the Sunbreaker gauntlets for Raids because of the Sunsinger class and the increased duration on the Solar Grenades is great for Crowd Control on mobs.

I'm going to run the weekly at 28, and then a bunch of times at 22 to complete this Toland's bounty I have. If anyone wants on, my psn is in my profile.

Just saying, at first I thought Eris was Crota.

Eris is the type of woman you take home to your parents... She puts up with a lot of shit, gets things done and doesn't F around.

Actually she would probably cut you for being too much of a wimp on second thought Eris is not relationship material.

LordofPwn

Are you sure Crucible gives XP? Even the modes that don't specify 'XP bonus'? I'm asking because it doesn't show any specific rewards. Same with Strike playlists, XP isn't part of the rewards list
It gives XP. i personally would just do patrol. kill enemies, do missions, and do public events.

Did we decide on OT12's name?
|OT12| lvl 30 is so last weak
|OT12| ...but this one goes up to 32

Trakan

RNG hasn't seemed so random. Just got my 3rd Epitaph Legendary sniper from Blue Engrams in less than a month. That has to be like lottery winning type odds to have that happen.

Not with this game's RNG. I've gotten so many back to back exotics that there's no way it's completely random.

Ambitious

Are you sure Crucible gives XP? Even the modes that don't specify 'XP bonus'? I'm asking because it doesn't show any specific rewards. Same with Strike playlists, XP isn't part of the rewards list

Yeah. Crucible was my main method to level my alts. If you're not sure, you can check your XP at destinystatus.com. Unlike the in-game UI, it displays actual numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom