• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundpross

Neo Member
Destiny |OT12| The grind below

I tried....Well with that outta the way ill probably do a blind run tomorrow if I do ill be making a group :) see you guys in the pits

xCobalt

So what are people doing to prep for the dlc tomorrow? I saw a pic on reddit where someone got enough reputation to almost level one of their factions. I'm just getting back into it now so I'm trying to catch up with all these updates.

So what are people doing to prep for the dlc tomorrow? I saw a pic on reddit where someone got enough reputation to almost level one of their factions. I'm just getting back into it now so I'm trying to catch up with all these updates.

Lots of folks stopping just below leveling factions and loading up on completed bounties. If you play it right, could get 2 or 3 Commendations first day.

Bungie probably gonna troll us with some unknown like Commendations aren't earned until Eris is rank 1.

rNilla

Off to the grocery store to fuel up for the week.

You have ten minutes to fill my head with great snack suggestions that won't make me a huge whale! :
Doritos and Mountain Dew.

2485052-7827482327-24801.png

I am so pumped for tomorrow. I haven't had a huge urge to play Destiny recently. I always feel like playing, load it up, realize that's there's not much for me to do beside just level up my exotics, and end up turning the game off.

Hooray for for new content.

Konosuke

So my raiding group decided to try to get the Flawless Raider trophy tonight, and guess what? We got it the first try!

10845899_490233201114420_5509741814019528964_n.jpg

The Gorgon's Maze was the most nerve-wracking thing I've done all year, but other than that it wasn't all that bad.

Congrats! How did you feel jumping on those platforms?

Grimsen

Godspeed to the crazy Guardians that will be running the new raid during the night. My scheduled excursion is tomorrow evening.

Damn, new OT title suggestions already?

Destiny |OT12| Sir, have you tried resetting your exotic?

xCobalt

Lots of folks stopping just below leveling factions and loading up on completed bounties. If you play it right, could get 2 or 3 Commendations first day.

Bungie probably gonna troll us with some unknown like Commendations aren't earned until Eris is rank 1.

Is the cryptarch packages changing in anyway? I saw in one of the updates that it'll take more rep to level him up but I don't think there was anything else.

Gonna skip that jerky and make whip up some thin steak strips, peppers and onions with some flour tortillas and heat that up when I want a little fajita acton.

Jerky is good but it's pricey here.

See you now have to be an ass and one up a perfectly good idea with an even better idea.

Now I am going out to get the fixings for fajita's.

Is the cryptarch packages changing in anyway? I saw in one of the updates that it'll take more rep to level him up but I don't think there was anything else.

They said the packages should be a little more generous but rank slower now. You may have noticed you get less rep with decryption already.

So everyone ready for the waves of hive majors?

I Belive we will be stuck in a circle while a bunch of kights say hello.

I am envisioning a section with endless waves of thrall from every direction. Rocket goes boom.

I also hope for a section where everyone has a Sword of Crota and goes 300 on their ass.

Jito

Banned
So hyped for the Dark Below tomorrow. Managed to get my Titan to 29 during my ban time so I should be well on the road to 32 with the DLC. Might even try getting in on a raid early before everyone figures the ins and outs!

Destiny |OT12| The Grind Strikes Back : Electric Boogaloo

todd360

Ok time to figure out my group for tomorrow.

CROTAS END 6 PM EST

1. Toddv360
2.twilight_gap?
3. fig?
4.nami?
5.errydaymath?
6.lik or afro?

Lizard Squad better not "hack" tomorrow. Does no one care about catching them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom