• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrgamer

I am envisioning a section with endless waves of thrall from every direction. Rocket goes boom.

I also hope for a section where everyone has a Sword of Crota and goes 300 on their ass.

So far will bring for the raid.

Primaries.
Hawkmoon
Fatebringer
Vision of confluence
Vex Mytoclast

Secondaries.

Ice breaker
Plan C
Pretorian foil
purifier
supremacy

Heavy.

Hazen vengeance
Corrective measure
Zombie apocalipse
the swarm.

This way will have a good mix of weapons for any encounter.

HC are king.

Namikaze1

Ok time to figure out my group for tomorrow.

CROTAS END 6 PM EST

1. Toddv360
2.twilight_gap?
3. fig?
4.nami?
5.errydaymath?
6.lik or afro?
I've things to do tomorrow. I don't know about you but there's this group full of some sexy people aching to kick Crota's ass tomorrow I'm playing with around that same time. ;)

Ok time to figure out my group for tomorrow.

CROTAS END 6 PM EST

1. Toddv360
2.twilight_gap?
3. fig?
4.nami?
5.errydaymath?
6.lik or afro?

Lizard Squad better not "hack" tomorrow. Does no one care about catching them?

Afro sold his PS4. Everyone else is good to go.

todd360

I've things to do tomorrow. I don't know about you but there's this group full of some sexy people aching to kick Crota's ass tomorrow I'm playing with around that same time. ;)

Why is everyone being so unclear with there answers? Are you going with me or not?

Afro sold his PS4. Everyone else is good to go.

but you wrote nah on psn messages to zoba?

I'm so confused lol

edit: also wth afro

todd360

Did you not notice the winkling smiley face at the end of that post?! Of course I'm coming.

Oh I didn't see the smiley. I just felt an intense wave of disappointment at the part where you were going with sexy people and stopped reading.

I was joking, you pleb. You really think I wouldn't give a reason?

Of course I am.

What a relief. I wouldn't feel safe going on a journey with no return without you.

You have to escape and warn the world like 3 eye lady if we fail.

todd360

Destiny |OT12| Disregard Eris and jump into the hellmouth

Meaning do raid before doing story to weaken crota or whatever lol.

Oh I didn't see the smiley. I just felt an intense wave of disappointment at the part where you were going with sexy people and stopped reading.

What a relief. I wouldn't feel safe going on a journey with no return without you.

You have to escape and warn the world like 3 eye lady if we fail.

:lol we've been discussing this all week. Everybody is going.

So hyped for the Dark Below tomorrow. Managed to get my Titan to 29 during my ban time so I should be well on the road to 32 with the DLC. Might even try getting in on a raid early before everyone figures the ins and outs!

Destiny |OT12| The Grind Strikes Back : Electric Boogaloo

Destiny |OT12| The Grind Awakens

hydruxo

Destiny |OT12| Legends of the Hidden Temple of Crota

o-LEGENDS-OF-THE-HIDDEN-TEMPLE-TELL-ALL-facebook.jpg

Sullichin

Ready to level Crucible as soon as the DLC hits. I'm excited to buy something new right away. Hoping for Warlock gloves with handcannon reload speed, but I might just buy a new weapon first because that's always more fun. Can't wait to see if Bungie will somehow troll the people waiting to level Vanguard/Crucible...

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm thinking about buying 6 Legendary Weapons from the Factions/Vanguard Crucible

No armor, want to see what Iron Banner is all about, get those pieces, then slot in Raid Gear from CE + Upgraded Exotic

Armor we are good till Hard Mode CE

I'm thinking about buying 6 Legendary Weapons from the Factions/Vanguard Crucible

No armor, want to see what Iron Banner is all about, get those pieces, then slot in Raid Gear from CE + Upgraded Exotic

You're a madman

I might just go this route as well

For the longest time I couldn't get a raid helmet from Atheon. The past 2 hard raids, 2 helmets. I hate you RNG. I truly HATE you

I'm probably just going to wait for peoples impressions on which weapons are best and hopefully get some raid armour tomorrow.

If I find the new raid is tough enough I may opt for the level 31 armour to begin. I've got 5 commendations coming my way instantly tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom