• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The increased base light of two legendaries doesn't even get you to 26.

And realistically you need to be significantly above that to actually compete in the Raid, unless you want people wandering around with uncommon weapons.

I am talking about the new level 31 gear getting someone to 27-28. It will offer more light with less investment and time compared to vanilla gear.

Good night sweet Guardians!

It is time for this Guardian to get his rest. Crota shall meet his maker soon!

One last post and reminder!

CROTAS END FIRST TIME RAID AT LAUNCH - 4AM EST TUESDAY DECEMBER 9TH

PS4: Cosmos_Man

1.Byron Bluth - PSN: Cosmos_Man - Level 30 Titan, Warlock and Hunter
2. ComputerMkII - PSN: ComputerMkII - Level 30 Titan
3. Auto_aim1 - PSN: Kartik21 - Level 30 Titan, Warlock and Hunter
4. R0ckman - PSN: arekkusu77 - Level 30 Hunter
5. Dhruv_hanom - PSN: Dhruv_Hanom - Level 30 Titan
6. hydruxo - PSN: hydruxxo - Level 30 Hunter

Alt(s):
1. toastyToast
2. a_javierp
3. Owlowiscious - Pikapuff

SO PUMPED!

Not looking forward to getting nothing but shards and energy

We will likely be streaming too!

One more time for me too. 10 am crew!

Macello - Titan - 30
gdt5016
Messiek
Rubenov25
Noomi85 - Hunter - 30
coyquettish

Grimlock33 is the first alt.
Druvh is second.
Astropoff is a possible.

Will stream at twitch.tv/nothru22

has explosive rounds been buffed? when did they do extra damage to the target shot at?

I always presumed it only hurt people close by and the target damage was as normal.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Is this happening at all? Anyone else care for a HM gatekeeper tonight? My Titan still hasn't done it this week...

I just completed the raid at this moment. If you need some help let me know (don't know if I still have the checkpoint)

blackflag

I'll be up at reset if anyone needs more for a Crota Raid. 30 hunter, Titan, and warlock. I'll have about 4 hours from reset before I'll have to leave for a bit.

Casmith7509 - ps4

timnich

Anyone who wants a really easy 9 strange coins join me in the weekly strike, 1 shot away from killing the boss. PSN is ptr19.

ocean

Banned
Not a chance, that's the additional cost of getting higher damage exotics.
Still, a steep increase in coin usage should be accompanied by an attending path to earning them.

Now Exotics are all effectively 7 Coins more expensive, since their final upgrade will require an Exotic Shard. Old Exotics need a Shard to begin new upgrades and another Shard to max it - so effectively 14 coins for your old Exotics.

Even earning 27 per week sounds way insufficient. And if you have 2 characters? Good luck, no way you won't fall behind.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I don't even know why i'm still trying to get praxic fire. Why does Bungie refuse to let me have it? Ive hyped it up to be far better than it really is by now.

Just as you get Praxic, everyone will be in Starfire Protocol, then you will be fucked over again, haha!

GRIP

So if I have a legendary package from the cryptarch waiting for me I should wait until tomorrow to open it, right?

Rubenov

I'll be doing new strike, missions, new Crucible maps during the morning before my 10am Crota raid... add me Rubenov25 if you would like to tackle some of these.

Still, a steep increase in coin usage should be accompanied by an attending path to earning them.

Now Exotics are all effectively 7 Coins more expensive, since their final upgrade will require an Exotic Shard. Old Exotics need a Shard to begin new upgrades and another Shard to max it - so effectively 14 coins for your old Exotics.

Even earning 27 per week sounds way insufficient. And if you have 2 characters? Good luck, no way you won't fall behind.

Totally agree, I am sitting at 2 characters and one of them will be knocked out of top tier earning for a while with new level req. Guess they don't want people to have them all. Gotta be very picky now.

I guess Nightfall coin rewards will be a little more satisfying now. There is also still the coins from engrams which are usually a few a week, but yeah, we will be coin starved.

E92 M3

May the gods of Light smile upon you in your journeys tonight, DestinyGAF.

I'll be watching.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom