• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blamite

I heard something about a preload of TDB? I didn't seen an option for that anywhere yesterday, is it real? Os it available with the expansion pass? How big is the download?

Calling all CE alts!

If you would like to get another group going. I would like to do it
4am pst. That will give me 4 hours before the kids get up. Also give us help from gaffers who got a head start. Reply If interested

Kajiba

Me and Five of my friends are going to go in blind for this Raid. Knowing nothing. It's going to be amazing.

I'm on Xbox one by the way. I have a 30 Warlock, 29 Hunter and 29 Titan. If anybody needs an extra later after I'm done, just hit me up and i'll try to work it out with you.

Gamertag: SpaceKajX.

Off Tuesday and Wednesday for this also.

SharkJAW

Drunk-GAF must congregate for a blind Crota's end run. I will be a part of this. I am also destined to get the shark rocket launcher.

Karg

Anyone here running the raid tomorrow between 9am and 3pm EST? Hoping to run if with a friendly group from here

On Xbox One

Anyone on PS4 need the nightfall? I'm grinding out my bad juju bounties, so I'm willing to help anyone take an alt through or something.

Add me on PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Looks like I might have to go to Destiny LFG for a Crota Raid =/, everyone already got teams set up

Gonna try to do Warlock then Titan then Hunter for CE, get as much info aggregated as possible

So, people with the digital PS4 version that preordered the DLC are still locked out of the game.. and Bungie hasn't said shit about it. Guess they're keeping quiet until it launches in order to get their numbers up? Ugh...

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i just played a match on twilight gap where my fully upgraded suros regime fired at full auto zoomed in. i was wrecking guys, it was crazy. i really should have recorded a clip. has anyone else seen this occur?

There was a 1 MB Destiny update, any idea what it does? Lol

Weekly events now peak at Level 30. Rewards are same as they were with Lvl 28.

Some background fixes for TDB content.

And while not listed officially, commendation data is in as the vendors now have commendation descriptions listed in 'Reputation Details'.

Wait...if we hold onto our purple engrams until the update tomorrow, will they turn into the new, powered up legendaries?

If so SHIT, cause I decrypted two purple ones today ;_;

Dante316

Looking for people who don't wanna do it at 4 am lol, but still early enough.

1. Dante316
2. Friend
3.subtervation
4.yukionesa
5robdraggoo

Kensuke

Looks like I might have to go to Destiny LFG for a Crota Raid =/, everyone already got teams set up

Gonna try to do Warlock then Titan then Hunter for CE, get as much info aggregated as possible

Hey, join my team. I'm still looking for people. Right now I have 2 others that are almost sure to be there as soon as it launches. I think we're already friends (I'm wretched_walrus over on psn).

We're all 30, max weaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom