• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLBridges

I think I'm gonna go ahead and be awake as soon as the DLC is available, looks like I missed a couple groups with the same mindset though :/

Anyone else want to form a group for CE raid? Just trying to gauge interest at this point. Quote if you want in.

1. GhostFaceDon
2. Reserved
3. the_log_ride
4. the_log_ride friend

Quoting for new page, be part of the world first clear group lol j/k

NastyBook

I cannot fucking believe this piece of shit game is having server problems the NIGHT before their first major piece of DLC drops.

Anybody else getting booted?

...your heavy ammo synthesis for tomorrow's raid. You're gonna need it :)

Heavy Synth...exotic upgrade...heavy synth...exotic upgrade...

tumblr_inline_mqz985EhAW1qz4rgp.gif

lunlunqq

Guys, guys!!! I start to panic!!! So how do I know for sure that I'm gonna get the Dark Below as soon as it's release tomorrow? I just double checked my receipts and I indeed purchased the Digital Guardian edition of the game. It already includes the DLCs right? Why the heck did I not receive the DLC speeder? And nowhere in the game I can find anything that says I will have the DLC… Am I screwed? D:

Welp, going to bed and probably wake up around 4-5am EST to check out at least the first story mission and vendors before I head to work.

Good luck to those Raiding Parties that will be the first through the breach. Maybe tomorrow night (tonight?) I can be an alt for those who may need it, though I'm still 29 (maxed weapons though).
Guys, guys!!! I start to panic!!! So how do I know for sure that I'm gonna get the Dark Below as soon as it's release tomorrow? I just double checked my receipts and I indeed purchased the Digital Guardian edition of the game. It already includes the DLCs right? Why the heck did I not receive the DLC speeder? And nowhere in the game I can find anything that says I will have the DLC… Am I screwed? D:

They screwed up a bit with the Tumbler promotion. Everyone is supposed to have one by the end of Wednesday now.

You should be fine though. If you're not going to be up when it rolls out be sure to have your PS4 in rest mode so it can update.

Edit: If you go to the Destiny icon and go down to the 'Related Items' in the overview section, look in My Add-Ons. You should have the Destiny Expansion Pass in there. If the download arrow is grey, you already have that in the system.

Has anyone else noticed the Cyrptarch giving only blues after the patch? Seems like Bungie nerfed the rewards. . when they said they were going to buff them. .

lunlunqq

Welp, going to bed and probably wake up around 4-5am EST to check out at least the first story mission and vendors before I head to work.

Good luck to those Raiding Parties that will be the first through the breach. Maybe tomorrow night (tonight?) I can be an alt for those who may need it, though I'm still 29 (maxed weapons though).

They screwed up a bit with the Tumbler promotion. Everyone is supposed to have one by the end of Wednesday now.

You should be fine though. If you're not going to be up when it rolls out be sure to have your PS4 in rest mode so it can update.

OK… Thanks. Going to bed now. Hopefully when I wake up, it's already downloaded… But I have a feeling that Bungie's gonna still fuck this one up in some way. Good luck to the early morning raiding parties.

Has anyone else noticed the Cyrptarch giving only blues after the patch? Seems like Bungie nerfed the rewards. . when they said they were going to buff them. .

The two times I received packages were blue as well. Not that I expect a legendary with every-other package now, but I haven't heard anyone gain one through there yet rather than getting the odd-drops in the wild.
OK… Thanks. Going to bed now. Hopefully when I wake up, it's already downloaded… But I have a feeling that Bungie's gonna still fuck this one up in some way. Good luck to the early morning raiding parties.

Hopefully that content automatically downloads, rather than needing to go in the store to download like most pass content in other games.

I got one over the weekend.

If you have full Raid Armor, Hawkmoon, and 5 Mythoclasts, you can leave the way you came. This is RNGesus heretic discussion only :p

Good to hear some are getting drops, though it hasn't been long enough to determine whether or not drop rates are actually improved

Ok, now I'm going to bed to a likely agitated-if-not-passed-out wife.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Something is definitely happening. I was in a crucible match when everybody started lagging and everyone quit so I was in a match by myself.

Xamdou

I have a question about VOG, if I did hard mode first then do normal do I still get loot in normal mode? Or do all possible loot from normal mode drops for me on hard mode since I did that first?

NastyBook

Must be those ddos kids again
If it really, they're gonna have to stiffen the penalties for doing shit like this if caught.

LMFAO, it's getting so bad now that every match I finish puts me into another game altogether.

Lizard Squad must be Quantum Leap fans.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
smash so good fuck I lost both of our "old matchup" rounds

my buddy had to go though he works at 6am

sooo. i hear the servers arent happy?

I have a question about VOG, if I did hard mode first then do normal do I still get loot in normal mode? Or do all possible loot from normal mode drops for me on hard mode since I did that first?

The latter.

Just as if you do Normal first, in Hard Raid you'll only get drops from the related checkpoints I believe. Chests are a one-time deal.
If it really, they're gonna have to stiffen the penalties for doing shit like this if caught.

LMFAO, it's getting so bad now that every match I finish puts me into another game altogether.

Lizard Squad must be Quantum Leap fans.

If they are international/not US (no idea who they are to say), getting a hold of them in the first place will be a long shot.

Xamdou

The latter.

Just as if you do Normal first, in Hard Raid you'll only get drops from the related checkpoints I believe. Chests are a one-time deal.

If they are international/not US (no idea who they are to say), getting a hold of them in the first place will be a long shot.

I see, so once I do VOG on hard mode that's all the loot I can get and there's no need to do normal mode anymore. Before, I do normal mode then hard mode but for this week I did hard mode first.

gdt

I see, so once I do VOG on hard mode that's all the loot I can get and there's no need to do normal mode anymore. Before, I do normal mode then hard mode but for this week I did hard mode first.

Just do hard mode. No need for easy mode when you hit a certain level.

I swear I've been getting good stuff since I quit doing normal mode.

NastyBook

Why do my Magnetic/Fusion grenades attach themselves to pricks on my screen, then fall off as soon as I lose sight of them? I can understand if they fall off the legs, but I'm hitting these dudes in the head and torso. Give me a break, Bungie. I just need to hit Rank 3 on Crucible so I grab this fucking 77Wizard. Just let me have that so I can go to bed sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom