• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, tried to finish the hard raid I abandoned last week. Same result, another hour of failure. Once our team fell apart I tried to get into a Atheon checkpoint for a shot at least at a Mythoclast but it looks like the site is being hammered by everyone excited for the DLC. Lame.

Jinjo

Such hype. Best of luck to all the GAFfers going in minute one. Bring us Crota's ass and that world first trophy! Even playing field now!

Anyone not going in to raid want to run the nightfall with me a few times? Gotta chase dat new loot. Ruin Wings belongs to me...

Set an alarm for 4:00 am, to mess around a bit with buddies before they go to work (I'm "working" from home today). Ended up waking up a half hour early. My body is ready.

Kensuke

I might need reinforcements.

Ready:
1. Wretched_Walrus (hunter, max weapons)
2. Quint (titan, max weapons)
3. Slazi (titan max weapons)
4. Kurt-Niisan (30)

Not ready
5. GraveRobberX (30 Everything, Maxed out Everything)
6. Brick (30)

CaptDjob

Neo Member
One question just to be sure. Is the normal raid now 28 or 30? I thought first it would be 28 for normal and 32 for hard, but when they say the leader needs to be 30, it would suggest that level for normal raid is also 30.

edit. 30 it is, thanks.

IT"S THE NEW WEEKLY OMNIGUL ONE

Nightfall: Epic, Nightfall, Arc Burn, Lightswitch, Angry
Weekly heroic: Heroic, Arc Burn

LOCKED for now. Some missions need to be done first probably.

Jinjo

Omg the weekly is the new strike! Gotta complete Eris' quest first! That non-dlc cockblock lol.

Handing in my postmaster packages now, will report back to the contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom