• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
IT"S THE NEW WEEKLY OMNIGUL ONE

Nightfall: Epic, Nightfall, Arc Burn, Lightswitch, Angry
Weekly heroic: Heroic, Arc Burn

LOCKED for now. Some missions need to be done first probably.

oh, FUCK yeah.

oh but do non-dlc have no weekly/nightfall? that blows. lol.

Jinjo

Vanguard package gave me old stuff (but an awesome full auto comedian though). Little reward package from Bungle gave me rares and some ass stuff. Thanks man, really generous.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Weird some gear needs commendations and some don't. Both give 33 light though.

Edit: looks like only helms and chest need commendations

Spiders

Can someone post a summary of the new stuff the vendors and Eris are selling?

I'm stuck at work for at least 6 more hours, but I'm dying for new info.

westtrade

Neo Member
Might have two spots open, so Owl, I'll probably send you an invite just in case. If there's anyone else who's ready to face Crota in 40 mins, post your PSN and I'll send you an invite
Guys, time warner cable is (isp) is down in my area right now. I will be on as soon as the Internet comes back up. I am posting this from my phone.

Seems like all the new legendary armor is 33 max light. Only the helmet requires commendation. The armor all cost the same as before. DO,NW, FWC weapons and gear appears to be upgraded as well to account for the new dmg and light level. So does this mean a few fatebringer drop will have the newer dmg as well..hmmm

Jinjo

Even old legendary engrams give the old stuff. We can never have nice things do we Bungie? :(

Did get an awesome Swarm though.

Cool. How much is a helm and is it also 33 light?
Same as before 120 I think? and yes 33 light is max.

Is that a bug? I though new Raid gear will be light 33.
Negative.

so, are vendor weapons just old weapons with 302 damage or are they all new?
yes all crucible and vanguard weapons are new and 302 dmg. In addition all of the fraction gears have the new light and dmg output as well.

edit1: I hope this helps! back to some grinding..
not destiny grinding, but mol biochem grinding :(
edit2: I am really curious if the VoG raid weapons that drop now will have the new dmg output or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom