• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
OK, so I own the EU version of Destiny and bought the DLC on that store but I've always played using my US account. The game isn't seeing the DLC. What can I do?!

CaptDjob

Neo Member
OK, so I own the EU version of Destiny and bought the DLC on that store but I've always played using my US account. The game isn't seeing the DLC. What can I do?!

Go to that Region you bought the DLC, then you should see it. When its downloaded, switch back to us.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Xur there?!?

No I had exotic bounties ready to turn in.

Pxaw5r1.png

Trakan

You can buy gloves/boots with no commendations needed.

Can confirm all faction gear other than Vanguard/Crucible (like Dead Orbit) has the same inventory as before.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Go to that Region you bought the DLC, then you should see it. When its downloaded, switch back to us.
I tried that. Doesn't show up as an add-on on the US side (under library).

All DLC is region locked.
No shit, but in the past, I could buy it on the EU store using my EU disc and then play it using my US account. It's not showing up on the US account now unlike every other game.

Fistwell

Turned in my Invectives. Got the upgraded versions. :)
That both pisses my off to no end (turned in several exotic bounties in the past cple of weeks) but also pleases me immeasurably (got pocket infinity rdy to turn in).

MY EMOTIONS THEY ARE RUNNING WILD RIGHT NOW

7h15m35s to go

Dynedom

How does the turning in of Exotics work? Do you have to wait for Xur AND does he need to have it or is it neither of these?

Geneijin

A long shot but...

Looking to run a hard VoG right now on PS4. Need 5 more people.

PSN Kopyasu.

1.) Geneijin (30 Warlock)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

Maledict

The fact that the first boss you run into during the first mission is a wizard with arc shields really makes me laugh. Are they that frightened of icebreaker / Galla?

Izuna

Banned
Two story missions down. Holy shit are they soooooo short and so budget feeling.

When the Raid can be completed in under 2 hours I'll jump in. Meanwhile no way am I running in for a 14 hour ride of uncertaintly

Bollocks

haha so the new weekly/nf is the dlc strike which means non dlc players are fucked and can't accumulate coins this week.
what a dick move by bungie

haha so the new weekly/nf is the dlc strike which means non dlc players are fucked and can't accumulate coins this week.
what a dick move by bungie

Unless it automatically selects a different strike?
It would be interesting to see a ratio of people that continue playing that do not buy the content.

Rixa

How many storymissions you need to do before you can do this weeks NF / Weekly?
Iam hoping its only one? How long it is in minutes about?

Izuna

Banned
Saved Legendary engrams will give you pre-DLC weapons and armor unfortunately.

That's because they are already what they are when you pick them up, I think. Would explain why they couldn't make the Legendary Engrams before buff with the first patch.

UGH So not looking forward to doing this with a secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom