• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A long shot but...

Looking to run a hard VoG right now on PS4. Need 5 more people.

PSN Kopyasu.

1.) Geneijin (30 Warlock)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
I really want to do this since I am very curious if the VoG raid weapons, that drops now, will have the upgraded dmg that will correspond to the new legendary weapons dmg the DLC offers.
But I cant maybe sometimes tomorrow and I shouldnt check gaf when I get coffee :/

So is the Auto Rifle from New Monarchy (Vanquisher??) also have the new damage output at 302 attk?

Also wondering if VoG guns are going to drop at 302 attack from now on
Yes, however I checked only DO. The armor and weapons did have the new light level and dmg. So I would assume NM does as well. And hopefully the VoG weapons will have the new dmg as well.

Can someone re-confirm what part of the expansion is free for non-dlc players?

Is it just the story missions?

I believe its new legendary gear and weapons. Also exotics?

So is the Auto Rifle from New Monarchy (Vanquisher??) also have the new damage output at 302 attk?

Also wondering if VoG guns are going to drop at 302 attack from now on

Scanna

Hey guys, I wanted to go back to Destiny yesterday after a while, but I cannot access the game. I always get Marionberry error when I try to log in. This is really pissing me off, I always had disconnections with the game, but it's the first time I can't access it right away. Suggestions? The other games work online...

Cruxist

Any GAF streams up? I'm watching KingGothalion right now and he's just driving me nuts.

Wish my team was ready to go, but I've got an hour before they all wake up.

Izuna

Banned
Yeah I would give the story missions 3/10 for effort. So horribly easy and boring. A couple of enemies or things that are damage sponges, that's it.

Will do the Nightfall solo and give impression. Raid I will save until later, I will do VoG on Hard twice on my characters before trying the new one.

EDIT: WHOA This weapon can switch up Solar and Arc? That's amazing.

Saiyan-Rox

anyone in the UK with the season pass unable to get the expansion from the store for free? it keeps trying to charge me -_-

Can't wait ti jump back into destiny still haven't managed to get one exotic item at all

CaptDjob

Neo Member
Two story missions down. Holy shit are they soooooo short and so budget feeling.

When the Raid can be completed in under 2 hours I'll jump in. Meanwhile no way am I running in for a 14 hour ride of uncertaintly

What? First you say stories are too short and buu, then you say that you don't really need any challenges by saying no thanks to Raid unless you have step-by-step guide?

Izuna

Banned
Murmur dismantled into just Weapon Parts. That's a shame.

What? First you say stories are too short and buu, then you say that you don't really need any challenges by saying no thanks to Raid unless you have step-by-step guide?

It's a 6 person team thing. If it were solo I would be fine figuring it out, but I don't have time to do it as long as VoG took people first.

Nodnol

anyone in the UK with the season pass unable to get the expansion from the store for free? it keeps trying to charge me -_-

Can't wait ti jump back into destiny still haven't managed to get one exotic item at all

What console?

I'm watching a stream, and man is it frustrating. I want to SCREAM at them to do something or try something. The mechanics at this point I'm watching seem pretty understandable once you've worked out one point, and they just aren't applying the same logic later on. Maybe I'm wrong I don't know; I've never been very good at watching other people play anything.

I can't imagine any of my friends who are level 30 yet struggle doing the Normal VoG will survive Crota's End. Maybe if they were 32, but still.

WITHE1982

Is everyone buying gear from the vendors asap or waiting for raid drops?

I'll be buying gloves and boots tonight to hit level 30 then upgrading my exotic praxis fire on Friday with a shard from Xur to hit level 31 before I attempt the new raid.

Looks very hard even with Mythoclasts so I need some better raid weapons first.

Any GAF streams up? I'm watching KingGothalion right now and he's just driving me nuts.

Wish my team was ready to go, but I've got an hour before they all wake up.

http://www.twitch.tv/hydruxo

Saiyan-Rox

What console?

I'm watching a stream, and man is it frustrating. I want to SCREAM at them to do something or try something. The mechanics at this point I'm watching seem pretty understandable once you've worked out one point, and they just aren't applying the same logic later on. Maybe I'm wrong I don't know; I've never been very good at watching other people play anything.

PS4

Nodnol

CE Spoilers:

Level 31 enemies early on? Seems stepping up to 31 first MAY be worth it. Would New Vanguard Arms/Boots + Exotic + VoG chest be enough?

Jito

Banned

Just having the season pass grants you access to the content, everyone has it downloaded already regardless if they buy it or not. Just try loading up the game and see if it's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom