• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saiyan-Rox

Just having the season pass grants you access to the content, everyone has it downloaded already regardless if they buy it or not. Just try loading up the game and see if it's there.

I'll do that when I get home. Since it's on the store I just assumed I needed to buy and DL it from there like all the other DLC.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Some areas are different. Near the skywatch if you disturb the servant of the hand, a bunch of hive comes out of nowhere.

spyder_ur

Can confirm that Gjallahorn still works.

Also, faction packages do indeed give crucible commendations.

Edit: Also maybe armor doesn't require a commendation? I bought gauntlets and still have my vanguard commendation.

EL CUCO

Can confirm that Gjallahorn still works.

Also, faction packages do indeed give crucible commendations.

Edit: Also maybe armor doesn't require a commendation? I bought gauntlets and still have my vanguard commendation.

For Gear, Only Chest and Helm require commendations.

first two missions have some interesting new mechanics (which will probably appear in the raid) and were somewhat difficult (well i'm playing on the higher difficulties). it was nice to see different areas and the story is definitely feeling more connected. i'm also liking the new music

the missions themselves are what you'd expect though.

jbortz78

Anyone else had any problems with the Xyor part of Thorn bounty?

Last week and last night we came to Pogoth and clear the first batch of enemies, and then no more spawn and no drop ship?

We tried running around the arena inspecting every nook and corner for hiding enemies but nothing. One time after like 15min 1 drop ship came, but then again nothing....

Any ideas?

Spiders

Last week and last night we came to Pogoth and clear the first batch of enemies, and then no more spawn and no drop ship?

We tried running around the arena inspecting every nook and corner for hiding enemies but nothing. One time after like 15min 1 drop ship came, but then again nothing....

Any ideas?

Was Phogoth still chained? The same thing happened to me, but once Phogoth was loose they started spawning again.

Any ideas?

It's based on his health, 70%, 30% then 10% I think

Nodnol

Any ideas?

You now need to damage Phogoth. Before he had to be unchained, but I think they changed it that the dropship spawns coinside with his health.

Fistwell

So on the topic of commendations being necessary to purchase armor (which apparently is "only" for helms afterall)... was it miscommunication on their part, miscomprehension from GI, or did they actually take into account the community's bitching feedback?

As encouraging as it would be to believe it's the latter, it probably is one of the formers isnt it? -_-'

Hold up, at reset I'm sure only the Helm needed a commendation, now the chest does too?
lol nevermind.

Ridwald

Any ideas?

From what i've heard you need to put the boss at something like 15% of life for Xyor to come, the arrival of the droships are linked to the life of the boss. Obviously you have to be careful not to kill him ^^

Hurley

So we can't do the Nightfall until we do the Xur quest..and there's a bounty you can get now that requires you to kill any hive ultra or major in a Nightfall? lol.

So we can't do the Nightfall/bounties involving the Nightfall and we can't progress with the quests until Xur rocks up?

Great.

-edit- nvm, appears you can. thank god lol

It's based on his health, 70%, 30% then 10% I think

I've got this stage of the bounty coming up, so good to know. To be clear..

You take his health down to those levels
Drop ships appear, you clear those dropships
Take his health down to next %
Another drop ship appears clear that
Take health down more
3rd drop ship appears which contains the required Wizard
Kill wizard, disco

Correct?

jbortz78

Thanks for the many responses on the THorn bounty and Xyor:)
My friend will be happy to try again.

One good thing came out of it though, now he will have the uppgraded Thorn:)

Rixa

then upgrading my exotic praxis fire on Friday with a shard from Xur to hit level 31 before I attempt the new raid.

What if Xur doesnt offer upgrade to PF lets say for the next 4 weeks?
He may have it or not, dont count on it, atleast plan what youre going to do IF not.

Manp

I've got this stage of the bounty coming up, so good to know. To be clear..

You take his health down to those levels
Drop ships appear, you clear those dropships
Take his health down to next %
Another drop ship appears clear that
Take health down more
3rd drop ship appears which contains the required Wizard
Kill wizard, disco

Correct?

that should be it...

when i did mine yesterday something strange happened tho... Phogot was at circa 10% health and i was kicked out with a network error.
when i was able to join back the fellow gaffer that was helping me i saw Phogot at 100% health so i thought he died and we had to do it all over again but instead i was surprised that Xyor was there and i was able to kill it.

really strange but i'm not complaining :)

ocean

Banned
NO XÛR REQUIRED FOR NIGHTFALL!

Eris gives you a series of Quests. After the batch of three that require killing different stuff on Cosmodrome, the next unlocks the strike.

raindoc

So we can't do the Nightfall until we do the Xur quest..and there's a bounty you can get now that requires you to kill any hive ultra or major in a Nightfall? lol.

So we can't do the Nightfall/bounties involving the Nightfall and we can't progress with the quests until Xur rocks up?

Great.

seriously?

EDIT:

NO XÛR REQUIRED FOR NIGHTFALL!

Eris gives you a series of Quests. After the batch of three that require killing different stuff on Cosmodrome, the next unlocks the strike.

okay. good.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Are the new grimoire cards blank? I've found 3 si gar and none if them give any sort of description just plz visit bungies site.

Jito

Banned
Yeh so I've finished the story missions which were overall pretty disappointing,
The last mission destroying the Crota crystal was the only proper length mission, whilst the other two were over in minutes

Now Eris wants me to go grind out Hive kills for her quest? Kinda wanted more before tossing me back into the grind Bungie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom