• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks to Remath for helping with Xyor. That was awful. Took us about an hour for her to actually spawn. Not fun but so relieved and thankful it's done :))

You may not abandon me, sensei. Especially if there's carrying to be done
(or pj's to be worn )
. Come on I want to see if we can do the Gorgon maze in 45 seconds or less lol

I'm always bragging on RAWR. Poor RAWR. That 25
PJ
run was the stuff of legend. :)

On hard or normal?
It was on Normal :p it might be a tad bit different on hard. Yeah I wanna make it, but I should do rl things with some friends that came in town... Stupid rl always ruining my gaming time.

Are you just running the Oracles? Haven't got long to play so just wanted to get the oracles done then shoot of if that's okay. Also I'm on the Vita so have no coms.
You can use coms on Vita. Have your party app ready with your friends in a party already, start remote play, watch for the wifi symbol to disappear and then reappear, as soon as it reappears suspend the remote play app, go back to the party app, join your friends, then go back to remote play. It will resume and not disconnect you from your Vita party.

It was on Normal :p it might be a tad bit different on hard. Yeah I wanna make it, but I should do rl things with some friends that came in town... Stupid rl always ruining my gaming time.

Hope you can join, but always RL comes first. I think you were the one that invited that lv 25 blueberry that helped us open the gate that one time. What's with you and underleveled raiding? I'm sure you still cleaned house. WoL bubbles, Golden Guns, Grenades all don't care what level you are.

So the raids weren't all that kind to me this week though did finally get the Vex FR which is awesome. And now Thorn :D Just need some armour to get lvl 30 and I'm set for the expansion.

I played a bit but need to do something else now. Probably play again in 30 minutes or so. What are you thinking?

Hey! Just checking in to see if you're still good for this:

Lets form a Weekly Hard Mode Raid Group!

I posted awhile go to form a weekly hard raid group for multiple characters. We are now full, but we have grimlock33 who cannot make it this week, so we are looking for a sub!

gunawi we are also still waiting on your confirmation!

Reply here or send me a PM.

1. Cosmos_Man (me)
2. deafmedal
3. gunawi
4. grimlock33 (sub needed this week - Harlan_Ryudo subbing this Saturday November 29th)
5. SonComet
6. hetchi

Time : Saturdays at 9pm EST

We just need one more!

This Saturday November 29th at 9:00pm is our current 1st attempt as a group, but all of us have plenty of raid experience.

I sent a group PSN message to those already signed up and will send it to our sub once we get them!

Hope you can join, but always RL comes first. I think you were the one that invited that lv 25 blueberry that helped us open the gate that one time. What's with you and underleveled raiding? I'm sure you still cleaned house. WoL bubbles, Golden Guns, Grenades all don't care what level you are.
Hmm games..rl things..which one is important :p well it's up in the air so I will keep you updated. Was that guy under level as well? Tho he was atleast lvl26.

phen0m24

PWH deafmedal messaged me that he wants in. Got logged out of GAF, doesn't remember his password, some nonsense. Hahaha

PWH deafmedal messaged me that he wants in. Got logged out of GAF, doesn't remember his password, some nonsense. Hahaha

1. Santa (PrivateWHudson)
2. Colonel Phen0m
3. Hyunsai
4. deafmedal
7. Rudolph (iRawr)

He's in! Bam!

Pretty sure I don't have him on PSN, If he can hit me up, great, if not I'll add him when I get home, or he can just come in with you. Whatever, we'll drag his forgetful ass to the vault of glass.

gdt

Didn't finish the hard mode raid this morning, but did get the boots from the Templar! So only need gloves for Titan and Warlock. Or Raid Helmets and exotic gloves. So either or will get me there (already got the exotics)

X-Frame

After using Blink on a Bladedancer and Voidwalker .. all I am saying is that the inevitable Solar Titan sub-class also better have Blink.

Blink + Shotgun is ridiculous .. both on the receiving end and the giving end.

coy

2. Colonel Phen0m
3. Hyunsai
4. deafmedal
5. areal_US
7. Rudolph (iRawr)

Always welcome areal! However, this may be too easy with you on the team.

I should be home for this. We're friends on PSN (coyquettish) and I have a Titan yet to run HM.

I should be home for this. We're friends on PSN (coyquettish) and I have a Titan yet to run HM.

2. Colonel Phen0m
3. Hyunsai
4. deafmedal
5. areal_US
6. Coy(quettish)
7. Rudolph (iRawr)

And DONE! 6 plus an alt is more than I could ask for. iRawr, we'll be thinking about you, and if someone drops I'll spam you with invites until you join.

You're in- if all can make it, that's full up!

Thursday, 9:15PM Eastern Time - Hawkian's Thanksgiving Food Coma Newb-Friendly Normal Raid
1. RetroMG
2. Hawkian
3. JeRkY
4. Dave_6
5. the_log_ride
6. Sh0g0nai27

For future reference Hawkian, what qualifications do you have or are looking for when it comes to people wanting to do the newb-friendly normal raid?

Ambitious

Hawkian, I'm reassessing my Gunslinger's perks right now. What's to prefer, armor (Way of the Fearless) or recovery (Way of the Nomad)?

coy

For future reference Hawkian, what qualifications do you have or are looking for when it comes to people wanting to do the newb-friendly normal raid?

Here is part of Hawkian's post regarding the raid:
These runs are for people kinda new to the raid, brand new to the raid, or just not confident/comfortable with all aspects of it yet. Anyone can attend except those who were in it the previous week. If you've raided before, we'll focus on giving you roles you're NOT comfortable with, to get a little more experience and improve as an overall player. Lots of hands will touch the relic!

Very laid-back atmosphere, please bring your most patient self, our (many) wipes will be opportunities to laugh and figure out what went wrong, rather than getting frustrated or blaming anyone at all. :)

Please quote this post and post your PSN ID if you want in for tomorrow's raid! It is first come first serve, so please make sure to quote something from this post so that I can see it easily.

These are streamed, so please Opt-In in the PSN Party settings if you'd like to be able to be heard by the viewers (of course if you'd prefer not to be then just don't opt-in). For those that tune in, I always try to narrate the general strategies and offer tips in a way that can be helpful even if they don't necessarily apply to the group I'm running with at the time.

ouch

MWmWVgb.jpg

Is no one running Normal raid anymore? I need raid gear for my LV 25 Warlock (I have maxed VoC, Hawkmoon, Ice Breaker and Hezen Vengeance, though)

Valpurgis

This Thorn bounty is killing my k/d ratio... And loosing points for dying seems totally unnecessary, moreover compared with some of the other bounties (looking at you Super Good Advice).

Is no one running Normal raid anymore? I need raid gear for my LV 25 Warlock (I have maxed VoC, Hawkmoon, Ice Breaker and Hezen Vengeance, though)

I'd totally run normal just for fun if I had more time. If you ever see me patrolling, just send me an invite. Anything to get away from farming mats.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm up for hard raid if someone is forming a group.

Helping out a random person who needs help in weekly right now.

Lima

I don't get it. What's so special about this that sets it apart from Fatebringer?

331 > 300 attack rating.

I want to do full damage to those nasty hive asses in the new raid on hard. Also the perks on it seem pretty cool. I only go for precision kills anyway so this fits my style. Pretty much means you can kill 3 adds with precision kill and get one bullet back which essentially puts it at a 16 round mag. Not bad for a hand cannon.

How is the quality level determined? What does it mean?

It's a value set by destinydb to indicate higher quality items. In this case because it's a weapon it's the new 331 attack rating which puts it above older legendary hand cannons.

For armor the quality level is higher because the new stuff has higher light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom