• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
331 > 300 attack rating.

I want to do full damage to those nasty hive asses in the new raid on hard. Also the perks on it seem pretty cool. I only go for precision kills anyway so this fits my style. Pretty much means you can kill 3 adds with precision kill and get one bullet back which essentially puts it at a 16 round mag. Not bad for a hand cannon.

It's a value set by destinydb to indicate higher quality items. In this case because it's a weapon it's the new 331 attack rating which puts it above older legendary hand cannons.

For armor the quality level is higher because the new stuff has higher light.

I hope they have some other good raid gear, because that looks a bit underwhelming. I'm already speced up for fast reloads, and with a good clip size and another fast reload perk, one extra bullet per three rapid crits is boring.

Edit, just saw hammer forged in the same tree as fast reload. I'll have to take it for a spin before passing judgement.

Just farmed 690 spirit bloom in about two hours I'm gonna go and lie down a bit and reassess my life

I needed about 600 helium coils. Awful, being Lvl28 is basically being reduced to a farming bot for hours.

This is my 2nd character and thankfully I'd amassed enough with my titan so that once I had the VoG gear I could just drop it all in but my Warlock is a different story and I have a feeling my hunter is going to be even worse.

SharkJAW

New raid assault rifle is another no impact bullet hose, WTF. Pulse rifle looks as useless as timepiece too.
I just got timepiece, and when I saw the stats (after reading about people wanting it), I thought, "Who would want this?" It looks like the AE pulse rifles. Impact > RoF any day.

I downloaded the trial and played through it. This game is...

Magnificent. The gunplay is amazing, blows everything else out of the water. It's really great.

Didn't like the OST so much. Graphics are great too.

I can imagine it being addictive as heck too with all the bounties, missions and farm for newer and better items.

Now that there is a deal for the game on EU PSN for Black Friday I think I might get it.

First digital game on my PS4 too since I already downloaded it!

Strider

I downloaded the trial and played through it. This game is...

Magnificent. The gunplay is amazing, blows everything else out of the water. It's really great. Didn't like the OST so much. Graphics are great too.

I can imagine it being addictive as heck too with all the bounties, missions and farm for newer and better items.

Now that there is a deal for the game on EU PSN for Black Friday I think I might get it.
First digital game on my PS4 too since I already downloaded it!

Def get the full version :) Destiny has flaws but it's still a lot of fun. The community here is great, very active and can help answer any questions you have. Also there's lots of helpful info/guides in the OP so check those out.

Hyun Sai

1. Santa (PrivateWHudson)
2. Colonel Phen0m
3. Hyunsai
4. deafmedal
5. areal_US
6. Coy(quettish)
7. Rudolph (iRawr)

And DONE! 6 plus an alt is more than I could ask for. iRawr, we'll be thinking about you, and if someone drops I'll spam you with invites until you join.

I've just returned from work, and added you.

If anyone is up for a 28 weekly heroic strike, I still need it for my alt.

PSN : Hyunsai

I got my nine coins for the week. That's my main anxiety with this game - will I have enough coins for Xur when he brings Plan C?

In other news, I feel like the drop rate for blue engrams went up. I have been able to rank up Cryptarch for two days in a row with only a couple hours of play time.

Lima

Just got a blue scout rifle with explosive rounds. Wonder if I should keep it.

Nah explosive rounds are not worth in anymore in PvP after they made the screen shake effect less pronounced. Sucks cause I always liked to throw off the aim of my opponents with fatebringer.

Strider

You talking about the Tex Mechanica emblem? That's one of the weapon vendors (Suros, Crux Lomar, etc.). They probably made TLW.

Yep... And now it's my avatar as well lol It's only right.

GGs to those of you in the crucible group. Fun matches.

Thanks! Is she selling it now? I'm checking her inventory on the site, but I don't see it.

Was not too long ago. No idea when the refresh was/is supposed to happen though so it could be gone. Most likely still there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom