• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the same thing. I wanted to make sure I hit 30 before the DLC dropped. Not necessarily to be ready, but just for the completion of a personal goal. I suppose it was a waste of valuable resources, but oh well. Lol.

I probably should have just bought new vendor gear too.

And removing content from people who didn't purchase the DLC is crazy. The game was starved for content already.

Even more, I would have been better off not upgrading any Raid gear and just Sharding them. I would have a mountain of shards ready to level up new gear. As it stands. I am sitting on just 4 measly shards. Literally back to square one.

Can anyone confirm how commendations work? I got one on my titan, vaulted it, moved it to my warlock. I then purchased the boots I need to reach 30. I still have a commendation in my inventory and I don't think I leveled anything up since the boots purchase.

Can anyone confirm how commendations work? I got one on my titan, vaulted it, moved it to my warlock. I then purchased the boots I need to reach 30. I still have a commendation in my inventory and I don't think I leveled anything up since the boots purchase.
Boots and gloves don't require a commendation. Helmet and chest do though.

Pantheon is gonna take a bit of getting used to. Bloody sniper-fest.

Edit: wait, was that Skyshock? Why did I get the Pantheon grimoire card?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
so it took them 6 hours, that both falls short of and beats some of the estimates I saw here.

edit: 75 marks for boots/gloves.

sloppy guide for people raiding today.

-buy vendor gear. anything that doesn't have 33 light is now outdated.
-level it up to 31
-if you can't buy everything, grind marks until you can
-???
-profit

if the raid has enemies at level 32, you don't want to be level 29 or even 30.

I just realized I may not have the shards to fully maxed them out. Time to dismantle my Vault raid gear.

crying-slide.gif

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm kind of dreading jumping on tonight. I keep seeing too many negative comments.
you will know whether or not you are having fun. if commentary is having this kind of impact on you the solution isn't to avoid playing, it's to ignore the commentary :p

best part of the expansion for me thus far has been the undying mind strike and the new gear.

Really??? I thought it was a slog to get there and a boring rehash of Sekrion. It's fun because Destiny is fun, but there was nothing unique or interesting in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom